turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey. When trying to extract the file, I will get this popup. What do I do? It was a torrent I had downloaded.
Sry, haven´t pay attention to the picture you posted!
Ok, you have downloaded the whole stuff and a 7z file about 45 GB big.
So it seems Alex is right, something bad happened to this file during downloading and you have to download again. It´s weird, cuz all my torrent downloads so far (R6, R7, R8) worked fine and extracted without any issues.

The only thing you can try is to extract with 7-Zip (it´s freeware) - I´ve seen you are using WinRAR, that´s not the best packer for 7z files.

If this does´n´t help and you have to download again, why not the latest Repack R8?
Links you get yet.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
I have been trying to add plugins to the game and I was wondering if there is a plugin that moves the character more than pressing the "N" on the keyboard which by the way is a great feature but is there any way we can have more movement of limbs or is that it? During Sex not studio.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Should I even bother putting this on my HDD backup. 113 Gigs is a massive commitment
You could get rid of the Sideloader Modpack, which only has items for the studio, to clear some of that. By themselves, the game and studio are not that big.

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Third times the charm

I read a few posts back that this post thread is for people/newbies to post questions and get answers, now I have played HS2 R8 many times, but still don’t have a reason why my camera angles are not working.

Am I being offensive, or doing something wrong simply by asking for help, for a problem I am having with the game? Can someone help me please?

I have a Mac, I play HS2 R8on a virtual machine, Parallels Desktop, running Windows, and everything else about the game is working, except the camera angles, I can adjust certain things using the number keys and arrows on the keyboard but the mouse should be able to control the camera correct, mine doesn’t and I don’t know why

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Third times the charm

I read a few posts back that this post thread is for people/newbies to post questions and get answers, now I have played HS2 R8 many times, but still don’t have a reason why my camera angles are not working.

Am I being offensive, or doing something wrong simply by asking for help, for a problem I am having with the game? Can someone help me please?

I have a Mac, I play HS2 R8on a virtual machine, Parallels Desktop, running Windows, and everything else about the game is working, except the camera angles, I can adjust certain things using the number keys and arrows on the keyboard but the mouse should be able to control the camera correct, mine doesn’t and I don’t know why

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Yes, you are in the right place here to post your troubles with the game.

To your question I can only say, you have to hold down left mouse button to pan the camera to the sides or up/down.
Holding right button you can move forward or backward.
This is implemented in the game by default and should work.

In the Plugin settings (F1) "Camera" you can only invert the camera movement and deactivate the center cross (normally popping up when pressing mouse buttons).

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
I have downloaded some cards from booru for Honey Select 2, but in the story don't appear. Why? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

When you try to right click save as.....if you see ... this>>> .md after the characters name it and you save it with the .md it will not come up in game...but if you click on the character and it goes to the next screen.....if you wait a bit the .md will go away then you can save it...the first one is just a thumbnail.

felicenko28

Jun 2, 2017
When you try to right click save as.....if you see ... this>>> .md after the characters name it and you save it with the .md it will not come up in game...but if you click on the character and it goes to the next screen.....if you wait a bit the .md will go away then you can save it...the first one is just a thumbnail.
I have solved the problem, when I try to right click save as... the resolution of the image is 107x150; instead if I click on the character and it goes to the next screen, right click save as... the resolution is 252x352 and in the story finally appear.

Thanks Mika1228!!!

Reactions: Mika1228

Viewer1234

Sep 7, 2021
I've just gotten the game to work but some how each time my character cums, there's nothing coming out from the female character's pussy?

KeklorGames

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
How does VR work nowadays? I never tried it and I am too lazy to set up VAM/SkyrimVR, is the native VR support decent?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've just gotten the game to work but some how each time my character cums, there's nothing coming out from the female character's pussy?
What Mika means is this
SquirtSetting.jpg

But first you have to unlock this control function with Achievement points
SquirtControl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Viewer1234

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
What does (Registering) mean and how do I get rid of it ?
1647204306895.png

• [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7
  • On female character creator
  • Trying to Save/Delete

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What does (Registering) mean and how do I get rid of it ?
View attachment 1702553

• [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7
  • On female character creator
  • Trying to Save/Delete
These cards are allocated in a group, so you can only make a new save and not only overwrite with the changes in creator.
"New save" means you loose all feelings and stats of the girl.

If you want to make changes to girl´s appearance but hold the feelings and stats you have to remove the card from the group before open the creator, and then "Save (Keep Card)" and confirm "Overrite".
SaveOptions.jpg

Reactions: dusty stu

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Sorry I'm not sure if this has been answered but when I open the cheat menu it's completely black, there is nothing in there. is there any fix for this? This is my first time playing this.

satominakono

Nov 19, 2021
i really need help please got to this place i just can't close the tutorial and so i can't play i'm desperate
please help me need to touch an special touch or something else ?

Capture d’écran 2022-03-14 061728.png

alex7892

May 2, 2021
These cards are allocated in a group, so you can only make a new save and not only overwrite with the changes in creator.
"New save" means you loose all feelings and stats of the girl.

If you want to make changes to girl´s appearance but hold the feelings and stats you have to remove the card from the group before open the creator, and then "Save (Keep Card)" and confirm "Overrite".
View attachment 1702599
Sidenote; don't think it is stated anywhere, but I believe the star means the charactor has game progress, correct?

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Anyone know if there is an attribute that allows a character to be a "2nd girl". So far it seems the only way is to play the character as a 1st girl with a 2nd girl. After that the 1st girl can be played as a 2nd girl. Very tedious process. Be great to have an attribute that can be flipped with one of the cheat mods.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes