boopwoop2000

Oct 13, 2021
So I just downloaded the R8 BetterRepack and I am not quite sure how to get it to run at all... The first file 001 keeps saying its corrupt but when I tried it with R7 it said the same thing. I am pretty sure I am missing a step because I have 2-14 files and then my 1 file is a winrar archive that I cannot do anything with.

EDIT: So far what I do know is the file names are different but I do not know what the files are supposed to be called.

EDIT: Here are my files as they are now. The 0.14 file was within the 004.zip.
1647450511485.png

So I found out that google adds three digits before the extention. I tried one naming convention and that failed because they do need to be 001 File type. I managed to get it working by removing the three digits in between 7z and the extenstion.
So 013.002 became .002
I did find a post from a year ago originally here that helped me solve the problem: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-4890999
Just their files were listed as -001 instead of .001.
1647456507733.png

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know why but i can't do anything in character maker. I can't select anything, i can't load cards

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I just downloaded the R8 BetterRepack and I am not quite sure how to get it to run at all... The first file 001 keeps saying its corrupt but when I tried it with R7 it said the same thing. I am pretty sure I am missing a step because I have 2-14 files and then my 1 file is a winrar archive that I cannot do anything with.

EDIT: So far what I do know is the file names are different but I do not know what the files are supposed to be called.

EDIT: Here are my files as they are now. The 0.14 file was within the 004.zip.
View attachment 1707458

So I found out that google adds three digits before the extention. I tried one naming convention and that failed because they do need to be 001 File type. I managed to get it working by removing the three digits in between 7z and the extenstion.
So 013.002 became .002
I did find a post from a year ago originally here that helped me solve the problem: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-4890999
Just their files were listed as -001 instead of .001.
View attachment 1707562
You´ve done right - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-414#post-7614538
But I think with your .001 file is something wrong, this shouldn´t be a WinRAR.
I recommend to download again the part 1 and perhaps also part 14.
Then all parts into 1 folder and start the extraction with 7z.001

Kaoru7117

Apr 19, 2021
There are mainly two ways to get this game:

1. for me the easier way is torrent download, but you need a torrent app like qBitTorrent or uTorrent or similar (all Freeware). Get the torrent file from here , doubleclick (it should open the Torrent App automatically), choose to download only the game or the SideloaderStudio too (you don´t need these 65 GB for the game only) and start the download. Run it comfortably over night, next day you have one 45 GB 7zip file, extract this to a place on your drive you want the game and open InitSetting.exe. Make your graphics setting, start the game and have fun.

2. the full package donload with splitted zips, start from here or direct from here Mega.
These are the file parts from Mega:
View attachment 1594274
Put these files into 1 folder and start the part 7z.001 to extract (recommended with 7Zip) to your drive where you want the game, 7Zip is doing the rest.
Start the game as above described.

Any questions left?
There are mainly two ways to get this game:

1. for me the easier way is torrent download, but you need a torrent app like qBitTorrent or uTorrent or similar (all Freeware). Get the torrent file from here , doubleclick (it should open the Torrent App automatically), choose to download only the game or the SideloaderStudio too (you don´t need these 65 GB for the game only) and start the download. Run it comfortably over night, next day you have one 45 GB 7zip file, extract this to a place on your drive you want the game and open InitSetting.exe. Make your graphics setting, start the game and have fun.

2. the full package donload with splitted zips, start from here or direct from here Mega.
These are the file parts from Mega:
View attachment 1594274
Put these files into 1 folder and start the part 7z.001 to extract (recommended with 7Zip) to your drive where you want the game, 7Zip is doing the rest.
Start the game as above described.

Any questions left?
so i tried to use the torrent method but every time i hit start game it says failed to load mono, what am i doing wrong??

Stevinho

Jan 7, 2021
Heya everyone! o/ I hope you don't mind me asking but what is the megaphone next to Call Fur supposed to mean? Do I overlook something? megaphone.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so i tried to use the torrent method but every time i hit start game it says failed to load mono, what am i doing wrong??
1) There may happened a failure while extracting - try to delete the whole game and extract again
2) did you use 7Zip for extracting?
3) are your file pathes to long? Keep the game main folder on top of the drive, for example E:\HONEYSELECT2, and extract the game direct into this main folder (without "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX...." subfolder)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1708577
Does any one know how to solve this problem
Either the clothing is a bit too small for the game model, unlikely unless it is something added by a mod and even then it is not that common, or it is a known issue with the Unity engine which has plagued multiple Unity games on F95. There is not much you can do unless you can go into the clothing item with editing software of some kind and resize it.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have downloaded the DX R7 Part Download of this game, but I haven't very well understood how to unzip the various parts. I have decompressed the first part of the game, obtaining another file to decompress. I have decompressed also this file, obtaining a folder with the various files, but now I have a doubt: how do I have to "reassemble" the various decompressed folder I will obtain decompressing the other parts?*

Thank in advance for the answer.

Kaoru7117

Apr 19, 2021
1) There may happened a failure while extracting - try to delete the whole game and extract again
2) did you use 7Zip for extracting?
3) are your file pathes to long? Keep the game main folder on top of the drive, for example E:\HONEYSELECT2, and extract the game direct into this main folder (without "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX...." subfolder)
I used winrar to extract the files and the folders were 2 folders deep but im trying again in a single folder like you suggested

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have downloaded the DX R7 Part Download of this game, but I haven't very well understood how to unzip the various parts. I have decompressed the first part of the game, obtaining another file to decompress. I have decompressed also this file, obtaining a folder with the various files, but now I have a doubt: how do I have to "reassemble" the various decompressed folder I will obtain decompressing the other parts?*

Thank in advance for the answer.
Thats the wrong way!
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-414#post-7614538
Then follow the link there.
When creating the game folder (wherein you extracting the files) notice point 3 from here above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7747110

Reactions: Idontplay

Viewer1234

Sep 7, 2021
Thanks for the reply, but now I'm faced with a game can't start error.

Attached is my Output Log. It's Better Repack R8 for info.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply, but now I'm faced with a game can't start error.

Attached is my Output Log. It's Better Repack R8 for info.
Well - I´m no Operator to read this log file.
But is this "G:/New Back ups/Illusion Soft/Honey Select 2" your game address? If so, try to shorten the game path, e.g "G:/Honey Select 2".
Illusion games don´t like long file pathes.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Where are tattoos in the char maker?
never mind. there's too many options lol

Last edited:

alex7892

May 2, 2021
R8 Body Paint search function doesn't work anymore. All other search functions work, i.e. searching clothes works fine. Anyone else have that issue?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes