Viewer1234

Sep 7, 2021
Well - I´m no Operator to read this log file.
But is this "G:/New Back ups/Illusion Soft/Honey Select 2" your game address? If so, try to shorten the game path, e.g "G:/Honey Select 2".
Illusion games don´t like long file pathes.

I've since shifted it to another root drive, but it's still giving the same issue. Weirdest part is on my first unpack there's no issue. I've also tried deleting everything and unpack again from the rar file but it's still giving the same problem.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've since shifted it to another root drive, but it's still giving the same issue. Weirdest part is on my first unpack there's no issue. I've also tried deleting everything and unpack again from the rar file but it's still giving the same problem.
Very rare but possible that files get corrupted while torrent download.
For this I recommend to download again and extract with 7Zip - have no other idea :(

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Hi. What does it mean when a card is mentioned as BIG CARD? I know the size is different, but when I put it in the character folder with the regular cards, it does not show up in game as a loadable card?

thanks

Aug 20, 2021
New to this game...
Is there easy way to check what mods are currently installed in the pack? Is there easy way to check if they are updated?

(also thanks for everyones work on this one)

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
This is probably a dumb question that's been asked over and over again and I know it is subjective but, I'm going to "go out on a limb" and ask what are the best current mods for HS 2. I know that it isn't nearly as "receptive" to modding as something like Skyrim. However, it would be really cool if there were some way to make some QoL changes I guess. Here are just some minor ones that I was wondering about. 1. Is there a mod that will allow one to undue the last action during character creation? 2. Is there any way to replace the voices used with other voices from other sources? 3. Is there any way to add more of a plot to the game such as during the part in which one "roams"? 4. is there a mod to make one have the ability to actually suck on the nipples? 5. Is there any way to have separate saved games so if I want to play a certain male character on one save, I can on another. and finally 6. I know that there are auto-modes in the game but, they seem so haphazard. I take it the coding would be too complex to make it be configurable and appear more realistic (I realize this probably would be akin to making the characters do what Skyrim position mods do). Please, excuse me for the typos or mistakes. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. Oh, and if these exist, how does one get one and are they pay walled?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
New to this game...
Is there easy way to check what mods are currently installed in the pack? Is there easy way to check if they are updated?

(also thanks for everyones work on this one)
Open KK-Manager, you can show a list of all installed mods in Sideloader Modpack and one of all installed Plugins (in BepInEx/Plugins), but nothing about you have in MyMods.
You can let searching for Sideloader Modpack updates, same as update button in InitSetting screen.
Let you show the details - sometimes you get warned which files will be deleted by update so you can make a backup from mods you want to retain before starting the update.
SideloaderModpackUpdate.jpg

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
ScrewThisNoise

You are the last person I wanted to bother but I still couldn't fix my bug. Happens in both HS2DX and AI. Both on them are on the current version provided on the website.

It still tries to update those files every time I restart KK- Manager not matter what I do.

1647821483294.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex7892

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This is probably a dumb question that's been asked over and over again and I know it is subjective but, I'm going to "go out on a limb" and ask what are the best current mods for HS 2. I know that it isn't nearly as "receptive" to modding as something like Skyrim. However, it would be really cool if there were some way to make some QoL changes I guess. Here are just some minor ones that I was wondering about. 1. Is there a mod that will allow one to undue the last action during character creation? 2. Is there any way to replace the voices used with other voices from other sources? 3. Is there any way to add more of a plot to the game such as during the part in which one "roams"? 4. is there a mod to make one have the ability to actually suck on the nipples? 5. Is there any way to have separate saved games so if I want to play a certain male character on one save, I can on another. and finally 6. I know that there are auto-modes in the game but, they seem so haphazard. I take it the coding would be too complex to make it be configurable and appear more realistic (I realize this probably would be akin to making the characters do what Skyrim position mods do). Please, excuse me for the typos or mistakes. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. Oh, and if these exist, how does one get one and are they pay walled?
A lot of questions, but I will try to help.

1. I also would like an undo hokey in creator, but don´t know myself. I think something like this was posted here, unfortunately I forgot.
2. the voices are dependent on the "Personality" you choose for your girl. Each personality is spoken by another actress. But only japanese voices available I know so far
3. I don´t not fully understand what you mean with "roams". I guess you mean the locations for H Scenes? In the Repack there are a lot af maps included in abdata/maps and mods/Sideloader Modpack-Maps. Some locations had to be unlocked first with Achievement Points.
4. Not so far I know - I´m missing it too, also a milk squirt animation
5. If you change the player character, all earned achievements of the first player remain. The state progression of the girls are saved in their cards. Therefore you don´t need several "save games".
6. sry, don´t know what you mean with "auto-modes". And regarding "Skyrim position mods": do you mean a "pose" mod (poses for character) or a "positioner" (placing objects everywhere)? Nevertheless nothing exists for the game, for these functions we have StudioNEO - there you can create your own scenes and placing your characters and available objects as you want.
Here is a link to learn more about StudioNEO https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/#post-4529674

Last edited:

incognito08

Jun 1, 2018
For people that have played enough of it, how is the general state of the game now, especially when compared to first one?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Thats the wrong way!
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-414#post-7614538
Then follow the link there.
When creating the game folder (wherein you extracting the files) notice point 3 from here above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7747110
Too complicated, so I decided to download the torrent files. But now I have another doubt: what is the right way to decompress the file "[Optional][AI-HS2]…" and what does it contains?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Too complicated, so I decided to download the torrent files. But now I have another doubt: what is the right way to decompress the file "[Optional][AI-HS2]…" and what does it contains?
I complete your question: "...[20220131] Sideloeder Modpack Studio.7z"
R8-torrent.jpg
As the file name says, this is a modpack only for Studio Neo - a part of HS2 where you can create your own scenes. But is separate from the game - you don´t need this if you only want to play the game.
If you want it, you extract it to the main game folder.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
My question was only about the Optional Pack so thank you. Also because I don't want only play that game: it seems to me a little bit boring.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
My question was only about the Optional Pack so thank you. Also because I don't want only play that game: it seems to me a little bit boring.
As you like.
Studio has a wide range of activity, but is not a game. You can create pictures, nothing more.
The highest challenge of Studio is creating your own anime story, like Shourai/Evankstein , his work .

Reactions: Ken45

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
A lot of questions, but I will try to help.

1. I also would like an undo hokey in creator, but don´t know myself. I think something like this was posted here, unfortunately I forgot.
2. the voices are dependent on the "Personality" you choose for your girl. Each personality is spoken by another actress. But only japanese voices available I know so far
3. I don´t not fully understand what you mean with "roams". I guess you mean the locations for H Scenes? In the Repack there are a lot af maps included in abdata/maps and mods/Sideloader Modpack-Maps. Some locations had to be unlocked first with Achievement Points.
4. Not so far I know - I´m missing it too, also a milk squirt animation
5. If you change the player character, all earned achievements of the first player remain. The state progression of the girls are saved in their cards. Therefore you don´t need several "save games".
6. sry, don´t know what you mean with "auto-modes". And regarding "Skyrim position mods": do you mean a "pose" mod (poses for character) or a "positioner" (placing objects everywhere)? Nevertheless nothing exists for the game, for these functions we have StudioNEO - there you can create your own scenes and placing your characters and available objects as you want.
Here is a link to learn more about StudioNEO https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/#post-4529674
Thanks for bearing with my rather vague and verbose post. I did ask a ton of questions. My apologies. Anyway, to clear things up a bit. I'll name each one by # for clarity. So, "2." I was aware the voices were associated with the personalities one chooses. However, I preferred some of the voices in the original HS and other sources. So, I was wondering if one could change them. I doubt it would be as simple as a "cut and paste" change anyway but, one can hope. 3. Regarding roaming I was referring to when you get a choice to either simply go to the library or cycle through the different maps. I thought it would be cool to build off of the "map roaming" like Kaikatsu but, a different setting besides a school. Of course this isn't Skyrim in which modders could make a DLC sized add on. 5. The separate saves would be if for example I wanted to role play one character as an Orc and another as a human (an orc wouldn't be my choice but, as an example). The way they would play in their "roles" would certainly be different in which a single save would not allow for women treating each one separately according to their actions. 6. I meant basically adding new sexual positions like one can do on a highly moddable game like Skyrim (although one doesn't have control of the positions).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for bearing with my rather vague and verbose post. I did ask a ton of questions. My apologies. Anyway, to clear things up a bit. I'll name each one by # for clarity. So, "2." I was aware the voices were associated with the personalities one chooses. However, I preferred some of the voices in the original HS and other sources. So, I was wondering if one could change them. I doubt it would be as simple as a "cut and paste" change anyway but, one can hope. 3. Regarding roaming I was referring to when you get a choice to either simply go to the library or cycle through the different maps. I thought it would be cool to build off of the "map roaming" like Kaikatsu but, a different setting besides a school. Of course this isn't Skyrim in which modders could make a DLC sized add on. 5. The separate saves would be if for example I wanted to role play one character as an Orc and another as a human (an orc wouldn't be my choice but, as an example). The way they would play in their "roles" would certainly be different in which a single save would not allow for women treating each one separately according to their actions. 6. I meant basically adding new sexual positions like one can do on a highly moddable game like Skyrim (although one doesn't have control of the positions).
Ok, maybe it´s a little clearer for me what you want but I worry that I can´t tell you more beyond I´ve told you yet.
Perhaps there will be some more maps (locations) in Modpack sometime, but the core functions of the game are very immutable and can´t be modded.
We have to wait for Honey Select 3. ;)

Last edited:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
5. The separate saves would be if for example I wanted to role play one character as an Orc and another as a human (an orc wouldn't be my choice but, as an example). The way they would play in their "roles" would certainly be different in which a single save would not allow for women treating each one separately according to their actions.
Put copies in different groups each (and maybe rename them slightly), then switch according to the player character. Actually, you wouldn't even need different groups, but I guess it's less messy.
Besides renaming the save folder and having completely separate progress saves, this is the closest you can emulate what you've described above.

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes