Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Do I need to download the optional mod sideloader separately, or can I just download the sideloader. Is it just mods or is it the game with mods?

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
So if I want to use studio Neo I have to download the 60+GB?
You don't have to, unless you want to have a lot of stuff to play around with in the studio. I don't have it though, I don't have enough space on my mega gamer epic ultimate gamer computer machine.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just freshly installed the game and I'm getting an error.
This says that you don´t have this mod, but a card that uses Next Gen Skin Tex.

You have 2 options:
1. download Hanmens Next Gen Skin Textures (not included in Better Repack), look here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/ and extract the zip into game folder

2. find the card that uses Next Gen Skin, load in creator, open the body and change the Skin Type (Type and Build) to one you have. Maybe you have to save the card and load again to activate the change.

No 1 is recommended - the Next Gen Skin are amazing high quality textures and many newer cards use them.

Last edited:
Reactions: XoeSara

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Ok, maybe it´s a little clearer for me what you want but I worry that I can´t tell you more beyond I´ve told you yet.
Perhaps there will be some more maps (locations) in Modpack sometime, but the core functions of the game are very immutable and can´t be modded.
We have to wait for Honey Select 3.
Thank you for trying and bearing with me. Has it been confirmed there will be a HS3?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for trying and bearing with me. Has it been confirmed there will be a HS3?
I don't even remember reading a new game being announced at all and I haven't ever seen them confirm a game will exist until it is the next to be made. If they do do HS3, I doubt it will be the next game since we're so close to when HS2 was released. The next game is likely something unrelated to either the Honey Select series or the Koikatsu series and still no confirmation on HS3 that I can find.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Sometimes the stats don't seem to change, does anyone know why? I had primarily anal sex with one of the characters multiple times, yet neither the Ass or Sex stat were changing. They both remained at 0.

mumakil

Apr 6, 2019
Downloaded it twice ... but it dosen't work. The 7zip files are damaged :( can someone post a link where the files are working?!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Downloaded it twice ... but it dosen't work. The 7zip files are damaged :( can someone post a link where the files are working?!
The usual links to the game are here
I had best experience with torrent downloads, file from here

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Studio has a wide range of activity, but is not a game. You can create pictures, nothing more.
Well, ... That explains that. I was wondering why I couldn't create a "movie" with it. Just place things and reorient them. (1)

I only went into Studio because I couldn't get the game to move along. Is it supposed to take five minutes to load each scene? Five minutes to get the splash page. Five minutes to get the title screen. Five minutes for the game to actually start. Five minutes to begin the tutorial. Five minutes to load the second scene of the tutorial.... Considering my rig is able to run games that are quite demanding (Skyrim and about 175 mods all load up in less than one minute), I have to wonder if something is wrong with the software setup.

(1) The lack of animation could be due to the fact that making changes to the scene results in a five-minute delay before they "activate." Five minutes to open the folder to select an actor/card. Five minutes to load the actor/card into the scene. And so on. Perhaps I am not waiting long enough for animation to begin?

Last edited:

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
1.jpg

Using Hanmen Next Gen and anytime I want to make a skin tone thats not light get this color mismatch on hands and same with the ears. Any setting in material editor I can change to fix this or is this just how the texture is?

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be a newer type card sharing/repository site? The sharing thread here is good, but it lacks the structure of page after page of just categorized cards. Kenzato seems to have the most variety available, but has amazingly slow page loading times as well as a not so useful search function and no tags (at least i have not found any). It would have also been great for that site to have a separate coordinates area rather then mixing it up with the character cards.

Just curious

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be a newer type card sharing/repository site? The sharing thread here is good, but it lacks the structure of page after page of just categorized cards. Kenzato seems to have the most variety available, but has amazingly slow page loading times as well as a not so useful search function and no tags (at least i have not found any). It would have also been great for that site to have a separate coordinates area rather then mixing it up with the character cards.

Just curious
There's (AI cards work with HS2)
and
and
Also, the Discord has channels specifically for this as well and those ARE separated by type of card, so there are no coordinates mixing with characters or scenes.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, ... That explains that. I was wondering why I couldn't create a "movie" with it. Just place things and reorient them. (1)

I only went into Studio because I couldn't get the game to move along. Is it supposed to take five minutes to load each scene? Five minutes to get the splash page. Five minutes to get the title screen. Five minutes for the game to actually start. Five minutes to begin the tutorial. Five minutes to load the second scene of the tutorial.... Considering my rig is able to run games that are quite demanding (Skyrim and about 175 mods all load up in less than one minute), I have to wonder if something is wrong with the software setup.

(1) The lack of animation could be due to the fact that making changes to the scene results in a five-minute delay before they "activate." Five minutes to open the folder to select an actor/card. Five minutes to load the actor/card into the scene. And so on. Perhaps I am not waiting long enough for animation to begin?
Sounds bad :(
The game is demanding on RAM cuz all the scenes, skins and clothing (big mod files) to load.
My gaming Laptop with 16GB RAM runs fine at 50 - 80 fps, but my old desktop with 4GB is struggling while loading (1-2 min) and fps can go down under 30 (2 girls).

The only thing you can do is to install on top of the drive (not hiding deep in subfolders) and reduce the resolution and deactivate fullscreen and Better AA.
If you think files are corrupted make a new download and installation.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes