ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
Well....

First: 240+ GB??? This must be incl. StudioNEO, otherwise only for the game there are only a couple of people here with tons of extra mods to reach 240 GB or more

Second: "Sideloader Modpack Maps" and "Sideloader Modpack- Studio" belongs to StudioNEO - if you don´t work with Studio, u can delete them. Otherwise u loose all the mods for Studio

Third: for the game you should have these folders out of the Repack, positioned in "mods":
View attachment 1692516
The 5 Sideloader Modpack folders includes usual mods from the community. U need them for the game, unless you want to abstain from more scenes in the game (Maps) or using cards created with all these mods.
These "Sideloader" folders are separated from "MyMods" cuz only these Sideloader folders are affected from the update function in InitSetting.
So NEVER store there an extra mod you´ve downloaded by yourself - only in MyMods!

As it is: if you want to use all available improvements for this game u have to provide the storage space they need ;)
yes i dont work with StudioNEO, i guess i will put it on an external hard drive and delete it temporarely, unless i have other plans.

Thank You for the response :)

Reactions: turbojoe

voyager1ant

Mar 7, 2022
Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the latest version, updated everything and updated to R8 even. And I am still missing some textures on girls especially on Modpack(NextGenSkin) girls. Also having white faces on em.
Just want my Hinoa and Minoto(MHRISE) to look perfect lol.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Voyager I'm new to the game but I believe you need to go download the next gen skin mod costs 10.00 and the shaders are free. Also I believe you have to be on the graphics plug in. Again Im new but that's what I gathered from reading stuff on this site.https://hanmen.gumroad.com/l/qdgcK

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
While we are on the topic of Next gen Skin I wanted to ask if anyone is using Dainty's high poly futa body with Next gen skin. Or if Next gen skin has a body for dainty's futa mod unless it's useless for me to download it and use it.

JohPoub

Jul 23, 2020
Hey all,
Newbie here, sorry if the question has been answered before. I have the latest better repack updated, and yet the heels still clip through the ground when used, despite Heelz being installed and (supposedly) enabled.
Any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey all,
Newbie here, sorry if the question has been answered before. I have the latest better repack updated, and yet the heels still clip through the ground when used, despite Heelz being installed and (supposedly) enabled.
Any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7642885 and https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7653388 (first reply).
And my answer https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7653409 :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the latest version, updated everything and updated to R8 even. And I am still missing some textures on girls especially on Modpack(NextGenSkin) girls. Also having white faces on em.
Just want my Hinoa and Minoto(MHRISE) to look perfect lol.
Mika is on the right track - NextGenSkinTextures are not included in Repack cuz payable mod.
To work the NextGenShader correct you have to activate GrahicsMod in InitSetting, in game hit F5, go to SSS tab and enable.

If you have a card using NextGenSkin and you haven´t this mod, change the Skin Type to one you have. Maybe the change isn´t visible at once, then save the card and load again.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
While we are on the topic of Next gen Skin I wanted to ask if anyone is using Dainty's high poly futa body with Next gen skin. Or if Next gen skin has a body for dainty's futa mod unless it's useless for me to download it and use it.
I don´t work with these, but I know the general issue of high poly bodies: they are clipping through the outfits unless they are high poly too.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wait why the hell is this game 120gb????
ok...this game is really 240+ GB big

do i need the:

"Sideloader Modpack Maps"
"Sideloader Modpack- Studio"

and under /mods:

Sideloader Modpack
Sideloader Modpack Exclusive
Sideloader Modpack Maps
Sideloader Modpack Material Editor
Sideloader Modpack Unceensor Selector

Whats the purpose of those files and do i need them and which ones can i delete?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.
That number would include the Sideloader Modpack, which you only need for the studio. You can get rid of it if you only play the game. As for what can be deleted, I would ONLY delete the files from the Sideloader Modpack archive file, which means just delete that file without extracting it, if you want to get rid of that and don't touch anything in the game archive file that isn't in a folder marked [OPTIONAL].

Well....

First: 240+ GB??? This must be incl. StudioNEO, otherwise only for the game there are only a couple of people here with tons of extra mods to reach 240 GB or more

Second: "Sideloader Modpack Maps" and "Sideloader Modpack- Studio" belongs to StudioNEO - if you don´t work with Studio, u can delete them. Otherwise u loose all the mods for Studio

Third: for the game you should have these folders out of the Repack, positioned in "mods":
View attachment 1692516
The 5 Sideloader Modpack folders includes usual mods from the community. U need them for the game, unless you want to abstain from more scenes in the game (Maps) or using cards created with all these mods.
These "Sideloader" folders are separated from "MyMods" cuz only these Sideloader folders are affected from the update function in InitSetting.
So NEVER store there an extra mod you´ve downloaded by yourself - only in MyMods!

As it is: if you want to use all available improvements for this game u have to provide the storage space they need ;)
StudioNEO isn't that big and comes already in the game files, the Sideloader Modpack is the big one, which is files for StudioNEO, but is not StudioNEO itself.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So no fix for this issue exists yet, is that right? We all have the same problem? What is this heelz mod for then?
It is to make heeled shoes work as they should instead of trying to make them work like a flat shoe. If it doesn't work, it may just be a matter of fixing a bug, which means players need to wait for the next version of the repack that updates that mod.

typz.prv

Dec 14, 2021
Hey. When trying to extract the file, I will get this popup. What do I do? It was a torrent I had downloaded.

typz.prv

Dec 14, 2021
I guess you mean to download HS2 as splitted packs?

In my experience it´s far easier to download via torrent.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7052085 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165.

Torrent file for Repack R8 you get here or here
I've downloaded the torrent files that were in your link. However when I try to extract them an alert pops up saying: "Write error in the file:" and then a long ass name of a file.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey. When trying to extract the file, I will get this popup. What do I do? It was a torrent I had downloaded.
I've downloaded the torrent files that were in your link. However when I try to extract them an alert pops up saying: "Write error in the file:" and then a long ass name of a file.
You may have to download again as the file may have corrupted during download.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The torrent file itself does nothing, it includes only the link to the cloud from where you can download the Repack zip.
You need a torrent program to open the torrent file and start the download, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-382#post-7057165

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
So no fix for this issue exists yet, is that right? We all have the same problem? What is this heelz mod for then?

From looking at animation scenes what controls the depth that the heels are at is not the heelz plugin but the tables, beds, furniture where the two characters are placed...for example you can raise both characters up a bit but then the characters will be unaligned with furniture.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes