Donor
Dec 12, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi guys!
i have all of a sudden started losing fps in both hs2 and studio neo 2. literally from 60+ to just only 3 or 4.
i have just recently downloaded some mods, most of them are only clothing mods and uncensor body mod.
please help!
thank you
Did you have a char loaded with this body [Female][HS2][Dainty][PJ]H.CT.N.M.innie2?
Otherwise I haven´t heard that this High Poly Body drops the fps so heavily (my gaming laptop drops from ~70 to ~50

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Did you have a char loaded with this body [Female][HS2][Dainty][PJ]H.CT.N.M.innie2?
Otherwise I haven´t heard that this High Poly Body drops the fps so heavily (my gaming laptop drops from ~70 to ~50
nope it has nothing to do with that. the frames are dropping all throughout the game.
i dont know why it is happening in HS2 and studio only, all the program are seems to work fine .
i will try deleting all the dainty mod i have downloaded recently.
Also when i opened the studio today i was having 80+ fps but after loading a scene it dropped to 3, afterwards that it never recovered even after a restart.
i just hope i don't have to download the game all over again.
i have also updated some bepinEx plugins too!

Rhory

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, I think I'm the most newbie here now. A few years ago I downloaded BetterRepack R2 version of this game but I didn't get it how to install all mods or Female character models and I gave up... Today I decided to try again and I scanned the all comments one by one to understand how it's installing in-game. Now after 1.5 hours my head and stomach hurt. So is there any easy and clear and easy explanation for installing mods and models?. A video about it would be good too :)

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
namely i have updated these plugins to the latest ones
and one other thing i have noticed that game kind of seems to running in graphics mod even when they are turned off!
1648665807735.png

Last edited:

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Hi, I think I'm the most newbie here now. A few years ago I downloaded BetterRepack R2 version of this game but I didn't get it how to install all mods or Female character models and I gave up... Today I decided to try again and I scanned the all comments one by one to understand how it's installing in-game. Now after 1.5 hours my head and stomach hurt. So is there any easy and clear and easy explanation for installing mods and models?. A video about it would be good too :)
you should really update your game.
for installing female character models head to this directory \UserData\chara\female
and for installing other mods (files that have zipmod extension) just paste them into mods\my mods

Reactions: Rhory

Rhory

Apr 16, 2021
you should really update your game.
for installing female character models head to this directory \UserData\chara\female
and for installing other mods (files that have zipmod extension) just paste them into mods\my mods
Thanks! So I'll download the newest version from here with all in one package .
One last question I have found good websites which are them have good designs in comment but I lost it now. Do you know any?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If you have Repack R2 I recommend to install a full newest BetterRepack R8. Since R6 happened big improvements.
The BetterRepack has the advantage most usual mods are included and you don´t do this by yourself. The game runs well out of the box.
Drawback: meanwhile the game alone is a ~45 GB download (the 73 GB Modpack for Studio you need only if you want to work with Studio NEO.
If you search through the last 10 pages of this thread you find many postings about how to get the downloads.

Reactions: Rhory

Rhory

Apr 16, 2021
If you have Repack R2 I recommend to install a full newest BetterRepack R8. Since R6 happened big improvements.
The BetterRepack has the advantage most usual mods are included and you don´t do this by yourself. The game runs well out of the box.
Drawback: meanwhile the game alone is a ~45 GB download (the 73 GB Modpack for Studio you need only if you want to work with Studio NEO.
If you search through the last 10 pages of this thread you find many postings about how to get the downloads.
I found it from your comment. Thanks! I'm living here the link if anyone would need that in the future.

BetterRepac R8

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
namely i have updated these plugins to the latest ones
and one other thing i have noticed that game kind of seems to running in graphics mod even when they are turned off!
View attachment 1731132
Sry, I know too little about the games mechanic to be able to evaluate the influence of these Plugins. :cry:
I can only say, that Charloader and HS2_Poseloader I don´t find in my R8 (whether in BepInEx/Plugins nor in KK-Manager), the other 4 I have with the same file size.
Try to hide CharLoader and PoseLoader (e.g. rename with appendix "_hold") and look what happens.

By the way: I ever store the latest Repack.zip on an extern drive as Backup, if something bad happens to my install.

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Sry, I know too little about the games mechanic to be able to evaluate the influence of these Plugins. :cry:
I can only say, that Charloader and HS2_Poseloader I don´t find in my R8 (whether in BepInEx/Plugins nor in KK-Manager), the other 4 I have with the same file size.
Try to hide CharLoader and PoseLoader (e.g. rename with appendix "_hold") and look what happens.

By the way: I ever store the latest Repack.zip on an extern drive as Backup, if something bad happens to my install.
I just updated my game from r7 to r8 and boom problem solved
Thanks anyway

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alex meant this
View attachment 1730679

I get my torrent file always from here
Those are actually the same torrent, the magnet linked on the Better Repack site actually links to Sukebei.

I just updated my game from r7 to r8 and boom problem solved
Thanks anyway
It sounds like there was a faulty mod that got updated in R8, good to know for future cases.

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Those are actually the same torrent, the magnet linked on the Better Repack site actually links to Sukebei.

It sounds like there was a faulty mod that got updated in R8, good to know for future cases.
i actually removed all of the mods before updating the game and it didn't worked must be a something else.
i tried restoring the plugins but that didn't worked too, that is all i can remember what u did with game before updating.

all i can hope now is that my game just doesn't crashes from now on. I will probably test all the mods I download one by one to pinpoint problem next time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i actually removed all of the mods before updating the game and it didn't worked must be a something else.
i tried restoring the plugins but that didn't worked too, that is all i can remember what u did with game before updating.

all i can hope now is that my game just doesn't crashes from now on. I will probably test all the mods I download one by one to pinpoint problem next time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would suggest it, as for removing them all, that only works if you don't put the problem mod back in when you add the mods back, which is easier when you are taking the mods out one at a time until you stop having the problem, so you do have to be careful there.

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
I would suggest it, as for removing them all, that only works if you don't put the problem mod back in when you add the mods back, which is easier when you are taking the mods out one at a time until you stop having the problem, so you do have to be careful there.
i just wanted to know what was causing the problem because i have added some mods as wells as some plugins.
since mods are always optional so i moved them to some other folder. also I deleted all the recent mods. i just dont know what really happened, so i will just be extra careful next time adding mods

Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i just wanted to know what was causing the problem because i have added some mods as wells as some plugins.
since mods are always optional so i moved them to some other folder. also I deleted all the recent mods. i just dont know what really happened, so i will just be extra careful next time adding mods
If you seem to work with many extra mods I recommend you to keep a Backup of your abdata, BepInEx and Mymods folders, when all is running well (if you have enough space on drive otherwise use an extern drive).
So you can always step back when you messed up with new mods.

Reactions: alex2011 and I92822

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
If you seem to work with many extra mods I recommend you to keep a Backup of your abdata, BepInEx and Mymods folders, when all is running well (if you have enough space on drive otherwise use an extern drive).
So you can always step back when you messed up with new mods.
yeah sure
thanks!(y)

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I remember seeing a large clothing pack posted either in this thread or the card sharing thread, I don't recall which. It wasn't the STN repack but a compilation you could install on top which added a large selection of outfit items not available in the STN repack.

I don't remember what it was called and I can't seem to find it now. Does anybody know what I'm referring to and could maybe point me to the appropriate post?

Thanks.

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Hello. There are 2 new roy12 girls for HS2 (R8) and AIGirl (R12). Lobelia and Fiona. With these new girls came a bug that breaks the eyes of the figures. When I load the cards from the new girls there eyes are broken like on the pictures. All the other girls are O.K. when Lobelias and Fionas eyes are broken. But sometimes I load the new girl cards and the eyes are O.K. But then the other girls look buggy with squint eyes. Like Nagisa on the picture. The last update with the InitSetting brought nothing for this problem. The problem is the same in both games. HS2 (R8) and AIGirl (R12). At the moment the only solution for me is to delete the new girls complete. Is somebody here with a better solution? So I can use the new girls cards with Lobelia and Fiona without destroying there or other girls cards with this buggy eyes. Many thanks for help and a nice Weekend. :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes