xellos616

May 5, 2020

[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R8
Update the theme please to new version.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I remember seeing a large clothing pack posted either in this thread or the card sharing thread, I don't recall which. It wasn't the STN repack but a compilation you could install on top which added a large selection of outfit items not available in the STN repack.

I don't remember what it was called and I can't seem to find it now. Does anybody know what I'm referring to and could maybe point me to the appropriate post?

Thanks.
Maybe you like this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7724362

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How does downloading the game in parts work?. First time seeing this.
Download all the parts into one place so that all the files are together, take a program like WinRAR or 7zip and extract the lowest numbered/numberless one in the file extension, the numberless being treated as a lower number than .001, so extract from the numberless one if there is both a .001 and a numberless file, they will all extract one after another. Then just play the game using one of the .exe files that don't have a green icon, that one is for the studio.

Make sure that you put the files in a short file path, like directly on the very beginning of a drive so that the folder created will be the first folder named in the file path. The game does not like long file paths and WinRAR and 7zip will throw errors if the file path gets longer than your OS allows.

Reactions: Butfate

name_here

May 27, 2019
I'm having an issue where no matter what I do, the game still runs completely in japanese. I've disabled my firewall completely, redownloaded the game about 10 times, the file path is nice and simple, I even tried to get a fan translation going, and still no luck. I've been tearing my hair out over this for like 3 days now. Any help would be greatly appreciated :(

alrightsg

Jan 25, 2018
anyone uses a specific Torret to download the torret from that site? my anti virus program keeps blocking them when i try to install one

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
anyone uses a specific Torret to download the torret from that site? my anti virus program keeps blocking them when i try to install one
Without knowing your anti virus it's probably a false positive Bit Defender pick's it up.turn it off,cracked exe's often come up as viruses

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm having an issue where no matter what I do, the game still runs completely in japanese. I've disabled my firewall completely, redownloaded the game about 10 times, the file path is nice and simple, I even tried to get a fan translation going, and still no luck. I've been tearing my hair out over this for like 3 days now. Any help would be greatly appreciated :(
If you use the Better Repack from ScrewThisNoise it´s all english out of the box.
Look here or here (torrent link only).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I´m using torrent file from here , uTorrent as download client - no probs with my Avira Antivirus (no special settings needed).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is what I use and your AV is probably throwing a false positive.

name_here

May 27, 2019
If you use the Better Repack from ScrewThisNoise it´s all english out of the box.
Look here or here (torrent link only).
Yeah that's what I have downloaded, through the torrent. no luck though :( it still won't translate it. The only possible thing I can think of is the initsetting not actually updating anything as it won't save my preferences from displaying on monitor 1 to monitor 2 either, in addition to the language. It saves the resolution though so I'm not really sure what's up with that.

Edit: Just tested it some more and this is definitely the issue. The custom launcher quickly resets itself as soon as I try to change the language. I found this out by seeing the resolution change from 1440p to 1080 (the previous one) as soon as I try to change the language.

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I updated HS2DX R8 through initsetting update right now and now my scripted dicks from hooh look like this:
View attachment 1737290
anybody know how to fix this? ScrewThisNoise
Seems like the R8 version adds in a bad version of the scripted cocks mod and removes the previous one.
You need 2 Plugins and one mod.
HS2_Hooah.dll and HS2_HooahUtility from
And scripted cocks from

The 2 plugins go into the BepinEX/Plugin folder and the Scripted Cocks went into the Sideloader Studio > Hooh folder, but I also deleted the [hooh] ScriptedCock v2.4.8 that was already in the Sideloader Studio> Hooh folder. That did it for me.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah that's what I have downloaded, through the torrent. no luck though :( it still won't translate it. The only possible thing I can think of is the initsetting not actually updating anything as it won't save my preferences from displaying on monitor 1 to monitor 2 either, in addition to the language. It saves the resolution though so I'm not really sure what's up with that.

Edit: Just tested it some more and this is definitely the issue. The custom launcher quickly resets itself as soon as I try to change the language. I found this out by seeing the resolution change from 1440p to 1080 (the previous one) as soon as I try to change the language.
R8 has no Launcher any more. Start only via InitSetting and don´t touch the language buttons.
If you have tried to change the language in InitSetting: I watched an issue with the translator in earlier versions when I tried another language setting in Init - all graphic characters stayed japanese, only a new install helped.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Seems like the R8 version adds in a bad version of the scripted cocks mod and removes the previous one.
And scripted cocks from Mega

The 2 plugins go into the BepinEX/Plugin folder and the Scripted Cocks went into the Sideloader Studio > Hooh folder, but I also deleted the [hooh] ScriptedCock v2.4.8 that was already in the Sideloader Studio> Hooh folder. That did it for me.
Thanks man! Yeah it was frustrating having everything work perfectly and then after the update, that was broken. But thanks for the help.

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
I have problem with my BGS and saving cards where the bg seems to be in front of the char or the card isn't visible on the card after saving. How do i fix this??

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
And scripted cocks from Mega

Something is still wrong for me after doing this fix I've noticed. It looks so different now and not realistic like it used to before the 8.1 update.
HS2_2022-04-04-18-53-23-713.png
HS2_2022-04-04-18-53-40-860.png
This scene that I did, used to look perfect. After the update and after your fix, now the scripted dick looks almost translucent. It doesn't look right. I wonder what else could be done. Anybody else getting this? If all else fails, I might just redownload all of HS2DX8 again and not update untill DX9.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Something is still wrong for me after doing this fix I've noticed. It looks so different now and not realistic like it used to before the 8.1 update.
View attachment 1740644
View attachment 1740645
This scene that I did, used to look perfect. After the update and after your fix, now the scripted dick looks almost translucent. It doesn't look right. I wonder what else could be done. Anybody else getting this? If all else fails, I might just redownload all of HS2DX8 again and not update untill DX9.
It could simply be that the material itself was changed, so it looks a bit different. But I am fairly sure that if you open the prop and darken it a bit it will look better, or lower the Smoothness some to reduce the brightness.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes