alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone tried the Stean version? It's out now.

View attachment 1847182
So they finally did it, there had been some talk of a Steam release, but it had been a while. I was beginning to think they had abandoned the idea.

Does anyone know when will HF patch for Steam version will release?
The maker of the patch is probably the only person who does, this just released yesterday, so it will be a while.

Reactions: turbojoe

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Which Tattoos do you mean?
The tattoos I know should be in UserData/Overlays and indeed aren´t belonging to any mod. They are stored here for the Character Creator to equip a girl via Overlay Import (max. 2 for face and 2 for body).
View attachment 1846533

Also you can export tattoos into Overlays from downloaded cards with tattoos to use them on another girl, as I did with this example card.
This is cool to know, but very few of the tattoos listed in the "Paint 01" and "Paint 02" categories are in the overlays folder and don't really help my scrolling issue. The specific tats I WOULD like to remove were recently added to the modpack (Since the April modpack update, I think, but not 100% sure) and are entirely centered around BBC/Queen of Spades. I have no use for these and will personally never use them, and there are a LOT in that specific mod, whichever one it is.

And yes, I've done a fairly thorough keyword search in KKmanager - no mod I've seen remotely resembles this one.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
honey2SB.png

This patch converts the Steam variant of HoneySelect 2 to the Japanese game, along with mods and uncensor. You need to own the Steam game for this patch to be useful to you!

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release SB1
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 1848061

This patch converts the Steam variant of HoneySelect 2 to the Japanese game, along with mods and uncensor. You need to own the Steam game for this patch to be useful to you!

Code:
Release SB1
<--------------------->

If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server

Pastebin
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
Right about time, was thinking of refunding this game but now I changed my mind :p

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 1848061

Code:
Release SB1
<--------------------->

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server

Pastebin

cat-salute-cute.gif

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
That pack is only meant for people who want to buy the game on Steam and have all the useful features of the repacks.
Oh I'm aware of the purpose of that repack. I meant to ask if there was any reason to pick up the Steam version of the game and if there's any QoL/performance improvements.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh I'm aware of the purpose of that repack. I meant to ask if there was any reason to pick up the Steam version of the game and if there's any QoL/performance improvements.
My opinion: if you have a well running Repack from ScrewThisNoise the Steam version has no benefit.
And as I know Steam from Skyrim, Fallout4 & Co there can´t be any performance improvements: normally Steam provides the game files, but they are fully installed and running exclusively on your pc.

After install the task of Steam is reduced to manage the savegames and updates for the game.
Also emulating old games to be able to run them on WIN10/11 without the original game CD/DVD (for example I have all the old Tomb Raider games now running via steam, my old CD´s do no more run on WIN10).

megaweeb123

Apr 12, 2020
Does the all in one DX R7 base game repack include the mods from sideloader mopack? If no then should i download that too? Cause after installing the base game the size is 60 something gb. So im Kinda confused

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does the all in one DX R7 base game repack include the mods from sideloader mopack? If no then should i download that too? Cause after installing the base game the size is 60 something gb. So im Kinda confused
First: Repack R7 is outdated, now we have R8.1 ( ).
The download parts are the BetterRepack (~47GB, installed ~80GB) for the game and the Sideloader Modpack (~82GB) ONLY for StudioNEO!
TorrentR8-1.jpg

If you want the game alone you can skip the Sideloder Modpack.

Reactions: megaweeb123

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
My opinion: if you have a well running Repack from ScrewThisNoise the Steam version has no benefit.
And as I know Steam from Skyrim, Fallout4 & Co there can´t be any performance improvements: normally Steam provides the game files, but they are fully installed and running exclusively on your pc.

After install the task of Steam is reduced to manage the savegames and updates for the game.
Also emulating old games to be able to run them on WIN10/11 without the original game CD/DVD (for example I have all the old Tomb Raider games now running via steam, my old CD´s do no more run on WIN10).
Thank you for your input. I'm running the latest repack and I too, see little to the Steam version at first. However, the amount of time Illusion spent to localize the game had me thinking if they at least tried to make changes/optimize the game in any way, shape, or form. I know the translation may obviously be better, but can't help wondering if there are any differences between the ENG and JP.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why Steam version only has 11 gb while main page is 45gb? is that mean steam lack a lot of things?
That is part of it, they left the studio out for one.

Any reason to get the Steam version of HS2 over the JP? Does it run better?

None that won't be fixed with time, all it takes is someone ripping any translation out and somehow applying it to the Japanese version like the previous two games. With that said, I believe waiting for the Japanese version to get whatever benefits the Steam version has is the right call here.

Thank you for your input. I'm running the latest repack and I too, see little to the Steam version at first. However, the amount of time Illusion spent to localize the game had me thinking if they at least tried to make changes/optimize the game in any way, shape, or form. I know the translation may obviously be better, but can't help wondering if there are any differences between the ENG and JP.
None other than language and a lack of studio.

New to this game, but how is the steam version compared to R8? quality of English translation?
The translation is better if their previous Steam games are any indication, but that is not a benefit the Steam version will have to itself for long if STN has anything he can and wants to do about it.

does the latest repack contain the translation from the steam version?
It does not, STN hasn't had time to adapt the translation, but maybe in a version or two.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That is part of it, they left the studio out for one.

None that won't be fixed with time, all it takes is someone ripping any translation out and somehow applying it to the Japanese version like the previous two games. With that said, I believe waiting for the Japanese version to get whatever benefits the Steam version has is the right call here.

None other than language and a lack of studio.

The translation is better if their previous Steam games are any indication, but that is not a benefit the Steam version will have to itself for long if STN has anything he can and wants to do about it.

It does not, STN hasn't had time to adapt the translation, but maybe in a version or two.
Undoubtedly Alex is the man who really knows :love:

Strike_01

May 13, 2019
There is the torrent version of R8.1, some mod update pls.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes