alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it just me or am I getting so many errors while extracting the game file from torrent?
It might be the file path, the list of folders where the files are that start with the drive letter (C: for example), is too long. Try moving the game out of folders with long names by either renaming them or by reducing the number of folders, however, DO NOT rename or delete folders in the same place as the game files, only the ones outside that folder (mine always extracts to two different Better Repack folders and I rename those to only the game name and repack version number, which works for me).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the difference between this and the old one
The Steam version has no studio, but it is translated, that's basically it. The translation will make its way to Better Repack, the "old one," eventually, so it is probably worth waiting.

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
The Steam version has no studio, but it is translated, that's basically it. The translation will make its way to Better Repack, the "old one," eventually, so it is probably worth waiting.
I'm asking about what's new on this sequel did they changes the gameplay or it's still the same as the previous one

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a story game in this? Or is it just an engine to make games?
No, there is no story, just you interacting with the girls through menus to start H scenes. The studio is how you make graphics for other games.

I'm asking about what's new on this sequel did they changes the gameplay or it's still the same as the previous one
Nope, the gameplay is the same as the original Honey Select, just with better graphics and maybe more positions.

chernobylcitybus

Jun 4, 2022
Can anyone help me out, I have the latest BR version of HS2, and I'm playing it in VR with a Vive, but all the characters keep getting resized to be the exact same height, is there a way to disable this? Thanks!

Last edited:

cerealsnax

Dec 28, 2020
So trying to understand this. If I have the steam version and have installed the Steam Pack posted above, is there no reason (or is it even possible?) to install 8.1?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So trying to understand this. If I have the steam version and have installed the Steam Pack posted above, is there no reason (or is it even possible?) to install 8.1?
You don't want to do that, it could mess up your game files AND would revert the translation back to machine only IF your game files survived.

cerealsnax

Dec 28, 2020
The strange part is the the popup after installing the Steam repack says to then install the 8.1. Not sure why it would say that, but it does.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
The strange part is the the popup after installing the Steam repack says to then install the 8.1. Not sure why it would say that, but it does.
some info lines were left in the installer by mistake... I will be releasing a R2 with the steam TL rip included later, and I'll also fix up the informational messages :)

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
No, there is no story, just you interacting with the girls through menus to start H scenes. The studio is how you make graphics for other games.

Nope, the gameplay is the same as the original Honey Select, just with better graphics and maybe more positions.
What positions we're talking about >-<

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes