NaughtyFan

Jun 24, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i did a fresh install and upgraded to 8.1 its working.
wanted to askshould install hf patch 1.1
All included in BetterRepack. NOT compatible with HF Patch!
Read here and scroll down to
HF Patch: The easiest way to install mods

klumpa68

Jun 30, 2017
I have a problem with FPS, normally I have over 100, but if they choose the girls in the lobby, they drop to 10 FPS, I don't know what's wrong before, it was kind of asking for help

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a problem with FPS, normally I have over 100, but if they choose the girls in the lobby, they drop to 10 FPS, I don't know what's wrong before, it was kind of asking for help
Never heard this before, need more detailed informations (Repack version, when exactly started the problem....).

A similar posting I remember: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7977574
Unfortunately a really solution wasn´t posted.
Read the follows https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7978771 ,https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7978771

Maybe it helps, otherwise pn bukva633 how he managed this :unsure:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, would the studio mods for this be okay for a VN I have an idea for? What I mean is are they up to snuff yet with the first game? Namely better penetration and pregnancy. I was toying around with the first one but I think the second looks much better.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, would the studio mods for this be okay for a VN I have an idea for? What I mean is are they up to snuff yet with the first game? Namely better penetration and pregnancy. I was toying around with the first one but I think the second looks much better.
Not sure about those two things, but they are better quality than the first game and are a solid choice for VN work.

Reactions: Skeltom

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Maybe i miss something but there is no descrioption about additional mods? What is in those 21 archives? And how to install them? One by one or all together??

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe i miss something but there is no descrioption about additional mods? What is in those 21 archives? And how to install them? One by one or all together??
The archives are all split parts of one file, you need all of them and you need them all in the same place. ONLY extract the first file, that will extract the rest automatically.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
I asked this before, but I think it got missed among my other questions at the time.

Does anyone know if there's a way - any way, in game or otherwise - to determine what mod (or zipfile) a particular asset belongs to? The example I used is that I want to remove a collection of tattoos from the mods to reduce scrolling of that section, but not a single loaded mod name seems to correspond to the tattoos I want to remove so I have no easy way of disabling the poorly named mod without trial/error on EVERY ill-named modpack (which is a LOT).

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
I asked this before, but I think it got missed among my other questions at the time.

Does anyone know if there's a way - any way, in game or otherwise - to determine what mod (or zipfile) a particular asset belongs to? The example I used is that I want to remove a collection of tattoos from the mods to reduce scrolling of that section, but not a single loaded mod name seems to correspond to the tattoos I want to remove so I have no easy way of disabling the poorly named mod without trial/error on EVERY ill-named modpack (which is a LOT).
Short answer: no. The repack is mostly undocumented and so are the mods themselves. When you're lucky, the modder has a Patreon page, but those are usually the decent mods that you want to keep.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Which Tattoos do you mean?
The tattoos I know should be in UserData/Overlays and indeed aren´t belonging to any mod. They are stored here for the Character Creator to equip a girl via Overlay Import (max. 2 for face and 2 for body).
Overlay-Tattoo.jpg

Also you can export tattoos into Overlays from downloaded cards with tattoos to use them on another girl, as I did with this example card.

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
I need help please. I am use Linux and the game is work problemlesly but mods and plugins are not work. My game is the [BR] Better Repack R8.1. Most especial I notice is there is no 'Plugin Settings' option in F1 menu and if I am to change language in InitSetting.exe menu the game language is not change. KKManager say that all mods and utilitys are have eenabled but they are not in game.

I was thought problem maybe is capitalization because Linux filesystem is capital and lowercase are not same and 'Plugins' and 'plugins' is too seperate folders so I connect them with symlink point one to other but I think nothing has changed. I see that SB3Utility and dnSpy do not start and insted show unuseful crash message and now I thinking problem is dependency is missing but I do not know what. I have look at different FAQS and Wikis and Githubs for many hours now and am very lost. If you help I am very thankful. Thank you.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Steam version, Clean install (no patch)

-

1654262707979.png
Works

Last edited:
Reactions: ItakoMango