wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
am I understand correct? there 2 option about graphic mod DHH and Graphic mod (that contain SSS).
and we have to choose active between these 2. and for card that has name SSS that mean it only work in case active second one. if you use that card without active 2nd one, you will get gray skin character.
Is that right?

Kazumin

May 6, 2017
IS there any way (mod) to increase/decrase animation speed, outside in-game vanilla scroll mouse up and down, like in honey select 1, using - and + keys? i think it was shortcut plugin or something like that.

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
Ok so I'm feeling kinda dumb here, I usually have trouble like this when dealing with illusion games. So I downloaded the latest full package for the game, that comes with all the mods. My issue is that none of the mod stuff seems to be loading when I play the game, I only see vanilla stuff in the character creator and the translation is not loading at all. I saw that you need internet and to allow the game through your firewall for the translation, checked both and both should be good. Is there something I am missing to get the mods to load?

PoeticPunches

Jun 5, 2022
I downloaded the three part steam version, but there doesn't seem to be pussy textures available and the creator seems extremely limited, is there something im missing ?

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
How do you insert custom Studio backgrounds?
I've pasted the images I want into the UserData\bg folder, but it seems you need to edit something that lists them.
Otherwise my only option is to name them the same as the defaults and overwrite the defaults.

• Angry
Reactions: Johny Alfa

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
am I understand correct? there 2 option about graphic mod DHH and Graphic mod (that contain SSS).
and we have to choose active between these 2. and for card that has name SSS that mean it only work in case active second one. if you use that card without active 2nd one, you will get gray skin character.
Is that right?
You seem right.
That´s why I´m prefering GraphicsMode, most newer cards need SSS

envisionviscera

Dec 9, 2019
I am assuming there is no traps/tgirls/femboys in this game out of the box yeah? Does anyone know if the first game had modding support or if its even possible? I'm new to this franchise, seems promising, need my dicks tho. Appreciate it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am assuming there is no traps/tgirls/femboys in this game out of the box yeah? Does anyone know if the first game had modding support or if its even possible? I'm new to this franchise, seems promising, need my dicks tho. Appreciate it.
Nope, the only male is you even if you were to slap a dick on an NPC, the first game had and still has a large amount of modding going on, but not sure about this kind of content, probably not.

envisionviscera

Dec 9, 2019
the first game had and still has a large amount of modding going on, but not sure about this kind of content, probably not.
Honestly super surprising if true. I know Artificial Academy and Koikatsu Party both have male on male mods. Would assume its the same case for other games. It is what it is though, I'll probably still try it out.

Reactions: alex2011

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
if I wanted to get started on HS is this version better than the steam 2 dx one that just came out? plan to mod both of course.
also do I want All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack)? does it require I get the latest patch on the site too?

also does anyone know any of the popular Asian sites that have the scene mods made by people that they upload? and I cant seem to find the official discord all the links don't work heard its the best place for mods

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
if I wanted to get started on HS is this version better than the steam 2 dx one that just came out? plan to mod both of course.
also do I want All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack)? does it require I get the latest patch on the site too?

also does anyone know any of the popular Asian sites that have the scene mods made by people that they upload?
The Steam version is a "huge Backstep" (Sykosis said) in comparison to BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise.
Current version of BetterRepack is R8.1 with a bunch of improvements upon R7.
Better to start with a full new download R8.1 than R7 and thereafter installing updates.

For scenes (StudioNEO?) look and ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-12

Reactions: jams666

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
The Steam version is a "huge Backstep" (Sykosis said) in comparison to BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise.
Current version of BetterRepack is R8.1 with a bunch of improvements upon R7.
Better to start with a full new download R8.1 than R7 and thereafter installing updates.

For scenes (StudioNEO?) look and ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-12
yeah I think studio neo is what I used a few years back I remember some all Asian sites that had thousands of scenes to download but I forget the name its on a dead hdd, pretty sure it was chinese
are the optional studio mods worth getting's? I cant seem to see all the mods included

Whatwhatio

Jul 26, 2020

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yeah I think studio neo is what I used a few years back I remember some all Asian sites that had thousands of scenes to download but I forget the name its on a dead hdd, pretty sure it was chinese
are the optional studio mods worth getting's? I cant seem to see all the mods included
The Studio mods are not included in the BetterRepack, you have also to download the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" (81.2 GB).
TorrentR8-1.jpg

I´m not working with Studio so as I sayed ask in Studio scene sharing thread.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes