turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i got a message once i updated that my sideloader is out of date and that i should update
?????????? never got such a message.
If you hit "update" you should get this (1)
Sideloader-Update.jpg

(2) the activate what Pack you want to update (NOTE: Items for Studio is exactly that, don´t need for the game)
(3) look at the file list what will be updated or deleted

Reactions: ChubbyCheek
Jun 10, 2020
--> HoneySelect 2 DX -->> MEGA
DX R10 is the last release

I have generated checksum from each file.
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory

For download I use JDownloader

Start unpacked with the 001 with 7Zip or WinRAR. Preferred 7Zip

Thankyou appreciate the help, I've downloaded the JDownloader and the checksum stuff and I'm currently downloading the newest version R10 but is there any way to get passed the "509 Bandwidth limit exceeded" problem with MEGA?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thankyou appreciate the help, I've downloaded the JDownloader and the checksum stuff and I'm currently downloading the newest version R10 but is there any way to get passed the "509 Bandwidth limit exceeded" problem with MEGA?
For free downloading from MEGA your download size is limited to 5GB per day.
With a VPN service there a tricks to bypss this limit.

If I´m right you have downloaded all the 15 splitfiles yet, so you only have to test which pack is corrupted and download only this one (or two).
In 7-Zip you have a Test function included.
7Zip-Test1.jpg 7Zip-Test2.jpg

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys. I have these heels. It works in the character creation, but watching in "call the girl" and the H scenes heels dissapear. I don't know if I need an extra mod or maybe its the Honey Select version. (I have only the 4.0.1 version) cause my laptop's storage is small :( Sin título.png Sin título.png

Reactions: JackElmos

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I start the DL of 4-10 files at the same time. If the bandwidth is available, it works :)
At some point you can see at Mega that the speed falls below 1 Mbit.
In this case, simply get a new IP from the provider
I do this very elegantly with a Firefox plugin that sends a command to the Fritzbox

just a suggestion

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello guys. I have these heels. It works in the character creation, but watching in "call the girl" and the H scenes heels dissapear. I don't know if I need an extra mod or maybe its the Honey Select version. (I have only the 4.0.1 version) cause my laptop's storage is small :( View attachment 2061290 View attachment 2061290
Well - if I look in my KK-Manager there seem no newer version of this mod to exist.
You can try to download this zipmod again from here .

Anyway your Repack R4.0.1 is not the newest one :LOL: (with this version I started my HS2 career nearly 1 year ago ;)), so I strongly recommend you make a clean new download and install of the recent version R10.
You can store your 4.0.1 to extern device and keep it as backup til R10 is running to your satisfaction.
Download links here

In my game the shoes are working except a little clipping of the instep band
BoyHeels.jpg

Reactions: hakirayleigh

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
I'm currently working on building a relationship with a girl, but one of her voice wne tby too fast and i missed it, all i saw was something that looked like "cock, by cock, by cock..." and now i wonder if she's a slut :cry: (yes i know what game we are playing shut up :) )

edit: omg and she just said this, yes she's the one <3

1664059796115.png

also....

I noticed some cards have a gold star on them in the top corner. Does anybody know what this is?

Also, can I set card favorites ingame?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm currently working on building a relationship with a girl, but one of her voice wne tby too fast and i missed it, all i saw was something that looked like "cock, by cock, by cock..." and now i wonder if she's a slut :cry: (yes i know what game we are playing shut up :) )

edit: omg and she just said this, yes she's the one <3

View attachment 2062803

also....

I noticed some cards have a gold star on them in the top corner. Does anybody know what this is?

Also, can I set card favorites ingame?
For the treatment of the girls I recommend you to read this
The girls behaviour in H-scenes (and what she says to you) is mainly influenced by the "Personality" of the card. but her words has no effect how her feelings proceed.

The gold star - I guess you mean this
GoldStar.jpg says that this girl is assigned to a group and has saved some progress in feelings saved on the card.
GirlStatus.jpg

This means if you want to do some changes on her in character creator you only can make a "Save New", the message is now "Registering"
Registering.jpg
But then all feelings of the girl are resetted to Zero!

If you want to save character changes on a girl with feeling (Star or Registering) you have first remove her from the group, then you have the option to "Save (Keep Card)"
SaveOptions.jpg
Then you can Overwrite the card with your changes and the existing status will be kept.

Card favorites I don´t know so far.
Best way is to assign your favorite cards into one group (or more) - e.g in Group 1 are your cupcakes

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
The girls behaviour in H-scenes (and what she says to you) is mainly influenced by the "Personality" of the card. but her words has no effect how her feelings proceed.

View attachment 2062844 says that this girl is assigned to a group and has saved some progress in feelings saved on the card.
View attachment 2062873

This means if you want to do some changes on her in character creator you only can make a "Save New", the message is now "Registering"
View attachment 2062855

If you want to save character changes on a girl with feeling (Star or Registering) you have first remove her from the group, then you have the option to "Save (Keep Card)"
View attachment 2062864
Then you can Overwrite the card with your changes and the existing status will be kept.

Best way is to assign your favorite cards into one group (or more) - e.g in Group 1 are your cupcakes
Wow. This is above and beyond and someone should add this to the wiki. Great info and looks nicely organized. That's really annoying though. PlayHome has such better character management I feel like....so much easier and faster to switch between characters or do this and that, here and there, and less complicated :)

You indirectly answered something else I wondered about, what the registering thing was . Thanks!

Reactions: turbojoe

marcorel31

Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys. I am looking for a tool that gives the name and directory of the modpack of the clothes worn by the character. The opposite of the missing modpack plugin. A plugin for visible clothes in the maker.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Wow. This is above and beyond and someone should add this to the wiki. Great info and looks nicely organized. That's really annoying though. PlayHome has such better character management I feel like....so much easier and faster to switch between characters or do this and that, here and there, and less complicated :)

You indirectly answered something else I wondered about, what the registering thing was . Thanks!
Fine you appreciate my answer - I would appreciate a "Like" for that ;)

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 2062844 says that this girl is assigned to a group and has saved some progress in feelings saved on the card.
View attachment 2062873

View attachment 2062855

View attachment 2062864

Brilliant answer, TurboJoe. Thank you - it answered a question I have been meaning to ask (about the stars).

Regarding the Save (Keep Card) option, I think I have been able to use it in some cases without having to remove the girl from a group.
There have been a couple of times I have used a card in the game, then realised it needed tweaking and I have used this option to avoid the reset to 0 impact of Save New.

• Love

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Hi,

does someone know if i can make items in the studio more see through? That they get transparent? Because i didn't find anything like that. And does anyone know what Shake Control with the items mean and how i can turn it off?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi,

does someone know if i can make items in the studio more see through? That they get transparent? Because i didn't find anything like that. And does anyone know what Shake Control with the items mean and how i can turn it off?
You can make items more transparent in Maker.
Under Outfit, Material Editor select the item. If you change Shader to Hanmen/ Clothes True Alpha then you can play with the Alpha Master slider to increase transparency.
Then once you've saved the Character or the Outfit you can use it in Studio

1664137880232.png

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
I start the DL of 4-10 files at the same time. If the bandwidth is available, it works :)
At some point you can see at Mega that the speed falls below 1 Mbit.
In this case, simply get a new IP from the provider
I do this very elegantly with a Firefox plugin that sends a command to the Fritzbox

just a suggestion

Alrighty just got everything to work I appreciate your help ChubbyCheek turbojoe this was a little more complicated than I thought it would be. :LOL:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello guys. I am looking for a tool that gives the name and directory of the modpack of the clothes worn by the character. The opposite of the missing modpack plugin. A plugin for visible clothes in the maker.
I don't think it's exactly what you are looking for, but I think KK Manager will give you a partial answer.
Please, someone more knowledgeable, correct me if I'm wrong here:

Under KK Manager select the card you are interested in, then click on Extended Data (plugins)
There seems to be lists of mods under various sections including RequiredZipModGUIDs.
It doesn't mention the directory, but you can then search in your game's Mods folder for the location
1664194283952.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes