Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Does anyone have the XXPE Faces & Shapes pack? I deleted mine when switching to BR10 and can't locate where I got it from. Thanks!

nlnkkbm

Mar 10, 2019
Does the problem occur for both the HS2 game and Studio NEO or just one of them?
What happens? Nothing? White screen and no further? Would help to know a bit more.
One thought would be where you have located the programme. Try locating it as high as possible e.g. X:/HS2/ etc
Also try shortening the name of the directory. Mine is g:/STNHS2DXBR10/ G is my drive, STN for Screw This Noise, HS2DX obviously and BR is Better Repack and the number
Other tips suggest the shorter the directory path the better.

Hope this helps. If not a bit more information may help others more knowledgeable than me to help solve your problem.

Best of luck.
Thanks for the help! it works now after i have renamed the folder and placed it here C:\STNHS2DXBR10.
I believe the problem occurred with both hs2 and studio neo because both were in japanese.
The game booted up as if no mods were installed.

Reactions: Velcrofly

RodimusPrime

Mar 7, 2020
Never mind, the "update" downloads are normally very slow - depending more on the sideloader server than the speed of your internet.
Thanks that kinda sucks, I have 300MB down and am unable to get more then 1MB when trying to update, thanks for the replay.

haftbor

Mar 29, 2021
Hi,

I would like to get the betterrepack or an equivalent with all the mods of the betterrepack. But Im trying to avoid the torrent on the official website of the repack. (Torrents are risky where I live). Is the steam version + skull and bones 3 patch the same? Please help me. Basically I want to go from the base game to base game + mods included in the betterrepack, without the use of the torrent or ddl links with data limits (downloading via ddl links with a limit would legit take me 2 weeks).

edit: Nevermind, it says in the launcher that r10 is sb3.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The current repack gives so many errors and missing messages if I go through the modpack and nextgen character folders in game. Plus nextgen look off with weird skin textures. Did I miss something?
123.png

Jun 10, 2020
Yo, every place to download the base game non-steam version I always get "archive corrupted", and I cant use torrents cause they banned the site where I live so i'm stuck with 002-012 but no 001 can anyone help me is there anyplace I can download a non "archive corrupted" 001, Ive gone through every help thing i could find on this forum but nothing has helped so far, thankyou. I will in the mean time be downloading from every source i can find until it works and considering download times, pre long.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
white screen if trying to initiate threesomes in current version of r10. Nothing happens just music and white screen. Can't quit, open settings, etc. Had to alt+F4.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi,

I would like to get the betterrepack or an equivalent with all the mods of the betterrepack. But Im trying to avoid the torrent on the official website of the repack. (Torrents are risky where I live). Is the steam version + skull and bones 3 patch the same? Please help me. Basically I want to go from the base game to base game + mods included in the betterrepack, without the use of the torrent or ddl links with data limits (downloading via ddl links with a limit would legit take me 2 weeks).

edit: Nevermind, it says in the launcher that r10 is sb3.
YES, BR10 vs. Steam + SB3 (full) Patch is then the same content.

But downloading is the same trouble, the SB3 Patch is ~ 40GB and you have to choose between torrent (getting 1 bid .7z file) or from MEGA 12 splitted packs
On Google Drive it´s 4 split packs

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
white screen if trying to initiate threesomes in current version of r10. Nothing happens just music and white screen. Can't quit, open settings, etc. Had to alt+F4.
Where is your game main folder?
Is it on top of a drive without unnecessary subfolders to avoid long file pathes?

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Yo, every place to download the base game non-steam version I always get "archive corrupted", and I cant use torrents cause they banned the site where I live so i'm stuck with 002-012 but no 001 can anyone help me is there anyplace I can download a non "archive corrupted" 001, Ive gone through every help thing i could find on this forum but nothing has helped so far, thankyou. I will in the mean time be downloading from every source i can find until it works and considering download times, pre long.
--> HoneySelect 2 DX -->>
DX R10 is the last release

I have generated checksum from each file.
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory

For download I use JDownloader

Start unpacked with the 001 with 7Zip or WinRAR. Preferred 7Zip

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The current repack gives so many errors and missing messages if I go through the modpack and nextgen character folders in game. Plus nextgen look off with weird skin textures. Did I miss something?
View attachment 2058494
Similar was asked before - I guess many Modpack cards are old and most of these "missing mods" have now a newer version.
Unfortunately the game compares also the mod version and if there is a difference you get the missing notice even the mod is loaded.
Read this and the linked postings https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7886850

NextGen: did you activate GraphicsMod and SSS?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Question; do i need to update the kk manager to get the content if so how do i put it in
Not sure what you mean.
If you have the recent BetterRepack (R10) you don´t need to update it.
Anyway the KK-Manager is standalon and located in the game main folder.
KK-Manager-Location.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
C:\illusion\HoneySelect 2 DX ?
Not so bad - you only can skip "Illusion", it´s for nothing.
Only delete this folder, so your path is C:\HoneySelect 2 DX. And don´t a new shortcut to your desktop.

Next reason could be a mod conflict.
Latest BetterRepack (R10) clean new install is always working fine out of the box.

You already have R10, so try running "update" in InitSettings.

Motorr

May 14, 2019
Someone can make:
Mother gothel,
Chronoa from xenoverse,
all character from the movie "turning red" from disney.
Thanks you ^^

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes