turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello guys. I am looking for a tool that gives the name and directory of the modpack of the clothes worn by the character. The opposite of the missing modpack plugin. A plugin for visible clothes in the maker.
Was also unsure what you´re wanting but Velcroflys answer remembered me of a little tool named HS2PNGInfo.
Is showing what girl has dressed but also no info about location in game.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8062050

Also working for Coordinates, for example this one
845789_HS2CoordeF_20200923173838438.png HS2PNGInfo-coordinate.jpg

marcorel31

Oct 26, 2018
Almost that. I would like to easily find the path of the zipmod source file of an item (example: dress, shoes...). The name in the game does not give enough information and it is sometimes very difficult to find them. You give solutions thank you both. But zimod file name or location in mods folder would be even better.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
You can make items more transparent in Maker.
Under Outfit, Material Editor select the item. If you change Shader to Hanmen/ Clothes True Alpha then you can play with the Alpha Master slider to increase transparency.
Then once you've saved the Character or the Outfit you can use it in Studio

View attachment 2064546
I'm sorry, but i didn't mean outfits. I mean singular items like a couch or a bed you can add with the item menu.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Almost that. I would like to easily find the path of the zipmod source file of an item (example: dress, shoes...). The name in the game does not give enough information and it is sometimes very difficult to find them. You give solutions thank you both. But zimod file name or location in mods folder would be even better.
??? Why do you want to find the location of the zipmod file? What do you intend with it?
Pls enlighten me ;)

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Reactions: turbojoe

ProGamur

Aug 16, 2022
The VR version of this in DX R7 here runs great. I decided to try out DX R10 but it runs HORRIBLY in VR. Around 40 fps and drops down below 15 for me. FYI, I have a super good pc so that isn't the issue. Just so some people know.

Jan 27, 2022
If you mention "50gigs mods" and "bonemod" I guess you have the Steam version to play.
Sry to tell you that if you want to play most of the shared character cards without troubles you will NEED the usual modpacks.
For Steam it´s the SB3 pack from ScrewThisNoise (the full version)
View attachment 2030136

Read also here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8285851 what you get.
sorry for the super late response, i got the game from that website a while ago along with the modpack (after installing it) but some of the preset face like ada wong and haruka from the yakuza series still looks very bad with the big eyes and everything, i deleted it the game like a couple of weeks ago and ill reinstall it rn and take a screen shot to show u once i install it which should take around 1-2 days depends if im busy or not :)

marcorel31

Oct 26, 2018
??? Why do you want to find the location of the zipmod file? What do you intend with it?
Pls enlighten me ;)
I use it as a base to create new personalized items. The name of the zipmod file is often very different from the name in the maker. An idea to locate them easily...

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone know if there's a mod to change expressions during normal gameplay like CMMOD in HS1?
And is there a botebara accessory mod?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I use it as a base to create new personalized items. The name of the zipmod file is often very different from the name in the maker. An idea to locate them easily...
Ahhh........I see! You want the zipmod file itself to edit and rework.

Well, all zipmod files you find in mods folder. But these are only the ones from Sideloader Modpack.
So far I know the default clothings and accessories of the game are hidden in abdata files, you can´t find them.
Some of the zipmods from Sideloader Modpack are showing the author in their name - example

ClothingName1.jpg ClothingName2.jpg

But there are also clothings without the authors name to find in KK-Manager
ClothingName3.jpg ClothingName4.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone know if there's a mod to change expressions during normal gameplay like CMMOD in HS1?
And is there a botebara accessory mod?
Not so far I know.

Maybe you can help yourself with breast accessories, position them to Front Waist and the Adjust to the right place
BellyRing.jpg

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Not so far I know.

Maybe you can help yourself with breast accessories, position them to Front Waist and the Adjust to the right place
View attachment 2068023
Now that u say it, I remember I had some characters that I nailed the position on the belly earlier. I should prolly look into the positions I used for those. And I also looked into the Sute botebara accessories. He did some accessories, but no idea what they are. They're definitely not what I was looking for. I can only hope someone will release the CMMOD for honey select 2. I couldn't find the original creator's name to find out if he made something. HONGFIRE!! Why'd you disappear and leave no trace!!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Now that u say it, I remember I had some characters that I nailed the position on the belly earlier. I should prolly look into the positions I used for those. And I also looked into the Sute botebara accessories. He did some accessories, but no idea what they are. They're definitely not what I was looking for. I can only hope someone will release the CMMOD for honey select 2. I couldn't find the original creator's name to find out if he made something. HONGFIRE!! Why'd you disappear and leave no trace!!
To parent the accessory to the body read this short guide from Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7845011

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2022
sorry for the super late response, i got the game from that website a while ago along with the modpack (after installing it) but some of the preset face like ada wong and haruka from the yakuza series still looks very bad with the big eyes and everything, i deleted it the game like a couple of weeks ago and ill reinstall it rn and take a screen shot to show u once i install it which should take around 1-2 days depends if im busy or not :)
here's the screenshot, anyone knows how to fix it

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes