=Havoc=

Nov 25, 2022
wow took almost 4 days to finaly make it, i finaly am able to create and add asccessory mods into the game 1669762706472.png
succesfully imported this the correct way, not the cheesy way, and yeah the tutorial on is really how to say it? leaving certain parts that i guess if you where a modder would assume that everyone knows, but yeah, tg i can now go to the next step, clothes i guess. ngl i have an urge to fucking fix that guide X(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
wow took almost 4 days to finaly make it, i finaly am able to create and add asccessory mods into the game View attachment 2203165
succesfully imported this the correct way, not the cheesy way, and yeah the tutorial on is really how to say it? leaving certain parts that i guess if you where a modder would assume that everyone knows, but yeah, tg i can now go to the next step, clothes i guess. ngl i have an urge to fucking fix that guide X(
Very interesting and admirable your efforts, but did you agree that this stuff is better located here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lusive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/post-9495966 ?

Blenheim

Oct 1, 2022
Does anyone know where to find the latest version of the HS2plug mod? The KSplug and Kplug version (for the other Illusion games) are excellent, but the last version of the HS2plug link from his Patreon is dead... :(

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is there a way to "paint" the penis on a male character that I'm not seeing? I see the material editor but do see on specifically for the genitals. I'm finding it difficult to get the colors to match up.

Feb 3, 2022
I guess this was asked here before but I don´t remember the solution.
Never had this issue, maybe you should try a new install.

Anyway as I think the speech changes not until there is a progress under "Obsessed" (before R11 named "Dependency"), also displayed in the icon upper left. So you have to "work" a while until one of the other stats (sex...) is filled up and "Obsessed" can start to gain an advantage.
View attachment 2203010

Read also this but consider that the icons and terms seems to have changed in version R11.
hi. the thing is that i'm only having the issue with only certain characters/cards. the others progress fine. i have tried taking them out of the Group and putting them back in and it's still the same. i don't think it's a problem with my game installation. :(

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi. the thing is that i'm only having the issue with only certain characters/cards. the others progress fine. i have tried taking them out of the Group and putting them back in and it's still the same. i don't think it's a problem with my game installation. :(
Strange - could you share some cards with this issue here for testing?

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone know the names of or where to find more outfits like this? The cute innocent e girl/softie style, super innocent, adorable, cute, young vibe, ect

1669821823630.png

But I guess like more fluffy and soft things like her stockings/thigh highs, anything that is cute and cuddly <3

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm assuming I should get the mod pack? I don't care about the base game at all but I do use the studio and it says that's what it's for. Is there a list somewhere of what it contains?

CurseWave

Dec 12, 2018
How come the two Torrent links both redirect to the same page?

Furthermore, how come the download output is a locked archive with no mention of a password anywhere?

I'm going through the process of downloading all the individual parts, but it is way less convenient than a torrent.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
How come the two Torrent links both redirect to the same page?

Furthermore, how come the download output is a locked archive with no mention of a password anywhere?

I'm going through the process of downloading all the individual parts, but it is way less convenient than a torrent.
I recommend the Torrent route for the convenience. I've used it the last 2-3 updates and find it so much easier.
It takes a LONG time to download in the first place but then that's it. I tried the multiple files option a couple of times but never succeeded in ending up with something that worked. That may have just been me being stupid, but if so the Torrent option is foolproof (for this fool).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I recommend the Torrent route for the convenience. I've used it the last 2-3 updates and find it so much easier.
It takes a LONG time to download in the first place but then that's it. I tried the multiple files option a couple of times but never succeeded in ending up with something that worked. That may have just been me being stupid, but if so the Torrent option is foolproof (for this fool).
I don't trust torrents any more so I'm in the process of downloading them from google drive now. I should have them in an hour or so, I just hope its worth it.

CurseWave

Dec 12, 2018
Like I said, the Torrent gave me a locked archive, I was unable to open the files I got from the Torrent.

I don't trust torrents any more so I'm in the process of downloading them from google drive now. I should have them in an hour or so, I just hope its worth it.
I feel like the multiple file routes has more failure points in term of trust? What is making you distrust Torrents?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Like I said, the Torrent gave me a locked archive, I was unable to open the files I got from the Torrent.

I feel like the multiple file routes has more failure points in term of trust? What is making you distrust Torrents?
I've been burned too many times with torrents. I'm gun shy I guess. As for the multiple archives I guess it's possible with different hosters but the link I'm using is strait to Gdrive from screwthisnoise's Patreon, I'll take that over a random torrent any day.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

That´s new for me - the big file I get at the end (after 12 hours or more)
TorrentR11-File.jpg
is easy to extract (I recommend "7-Zip") without any password or errors.
And that for me since BR 5.

As Velcro said and you feel with splitted packs there is more chance to get troubles with corrupted files or you have first to rename them in the right way like here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9484450.

adzull

May 9, 2017
sorry for ask but exist a better repack for honey select 1? i know the first one is old but is really pain to look to mods to that one

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Ok. Thanks to you all who helped and a bit of comparing the R7 ver with the R11 to figure out what was missing except, my characters are missing some vaginas, as in some of the uncensors. Anybody know where those would be kept? (this sounds like a bad joke for some reason). xD

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Oh, am I the only one who has to adjust the butt sizes on every single card to the default 50 and the settings below to 100 to get it to grab the woman by the hips instead of like 2 feet above her on the doggy style position?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes