Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I appreciate all the help, as far as I can tell everything is up to date on my computer. Graphics driver, windows, etc. I really have no idea what might be causing it and honestly I think I'll just cut my losses. Thanks again for the help, you're a saint but I just have spent longer then I'd care to try on this at this point.
I understand the frustration. Just know that this is not normal. For most people the translation works perfect out of the box. You can always come back to it at a later time when you are not fed up any longer. As a last attempt, try it on a different machine if possible like Kaseijin said.

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
Great that at least we now know the area of the problem. Frustrating, but you should be able to isolate it from here. I've had similar problems before when I added a few Mods at the same time and everything went haywire. It was, as TJ says, just a case of backtracking then working through until you find the offending item(s). And just to note, that has happened to me once in almost two years of adding a ridiculous number of Mods, so I don't think it is that common,
Best of luck
I put all my mods back and I was suprised because it works! Hs2 is working normally and studio works without lags. I have no idea why I had these problems but I think I wrongly updated form old version to BR11. Thank you guys for help ! Maybe sometimes best way is just reinstal.

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
Do you have enabled the missing mod messages in PluginSettings/Sideloader?
View attachment 2235914

Then you get the messages on the left upper which mods are missing if you load a card in creator
If they are black they probably need Graphics Mode selected. F5, select SSS and Chara, That will normally solve it.
If they are naked maybe the clothes expect mods you don't have
While the black issues is fix but the missing mods doesn't appear so it might how they made naked thanks for the help guys

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
While the black issues is fix but the missing mods doesn't appear so it might how they made naked thanks for the help guys
You can always share one of your problem cards together with a screenshot of your issue here so we can see what´s about and test what ist needed

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I appreciate all the help, as far as I can tell everything is up to date on my computer. Graphics driver, windows, etc. I really have no idea what might be causing it and honestly I think I'll just cut my losses. Thanks again for the help, you're a saint but I just have spent longer then I'd care to try on this at this point.
I´m writing this again, cuz at first reply I forgot to quote it :mad:

The replies of Mr-Fox gave me another idea:
did you run the registry fixer batch after install?

If so, try another clean install without this patch, and - if possible - NOT on C:/ (I recommended this above).
HS2 don´t need any windows registration, it´s running fine "standalone": only make a shortcut to InitSetting.exe on your desktop and start from there, that´s it.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

canpz

Jul 4, 2018
Is there any way to edit a suntan texture because I can't export the texture in the material editor

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
what kind of stuff is inside the Sideloader Modpack?

Thinking about downloading this and the main game but I have never used any of this before and am wondering why all the files are so large. I get that 3d means large file sizes but I am wondering why this modpack is so huge.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
what kind of stuff is inside the Sideloader Modpack?

Thinking about downloading this and the main game but I have never used any of this before and am wondering why all the files are so large. I get that 3d means large file sizes but I am wondering why this modpack is so huge.
It has several mods, from clothes to items; type of skins and faces, a bunch of maps and tons of studio items.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Do I just need to screenshot the character model? And how do I screenshot
I would share an actual character card you are having issues with along with a screenshot of the messages you get when you try to load it. Then one of us can try loading ourselves and see if we get same problems or we can see anything that would cause probems.

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
I would share an actual character card you are having issues with along with a screenshot of the messages you get when you try to load it. Then one of us can try loading ourselves and see if we get same problems or we can see anything that would cause probems.
When I load the character it doesn't show what mod are missing

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do I just need to screenshot the character model? And how do I screenshot
Screenshot?
I know there is a shortcut for
When I load the character it doesn't show what mod are missing
Ok - I see - you seem to missing the clothing.
Have you enabled missing mod warning as I showed you above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9605997 ?
You didn´t improve that yet.

So I need the cards to test what is missing and if it is included in BetterRepack or you need an extra mod for the clothing.
Pls share the two cards of your screenshots here.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I thought this was already a mod pack? are these just more mods on top of r11?
Well, it is. When downloading the game from the page / give you the option to DL from Torrent (recomended), In it, there are two files to download: the basegame and the optional files. The base game has the neccesary mods to play, but if you want more, i mean, if you play with Studio Neo, the optional package have a tons of maps and items to enhace the Studio playability. Hope I was clear xD, I am not an native-speaking person ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I thought this was already a mod pack? are these just more mods on top of r11?
Well, it is. When downloading the game from the page / give you the option to DL from Torrent (recomended), In it, there are two files to download: the basegame and the optional files. The base game has the neccesary mods to play, but if you want more, i mean, if you play with Studio Neo, the optional package have a tons of maps and items to enhace the Studio playability. Hope I was clear xD, I am not an native-speaking person ;)
To be a little more precisely:
The original japanese game together with a lot of most common mods is called the "BetterRepack", recent version R11.
The Modpack ONLY for StudioNEO is called "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" and NOT usable for the game. What to do with this Kaseijin described perfectly. You can skip this if you only want the game with its mods.
torrentR11-filelist.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes