Feb 3, 2022
i have a question about card subfolders.

so in my chara/female/ folder there is the repack folder and another folder i made with cards i download. i had noticed that when "activating" a card and assigning her a group, the card is (maybe) copied to the main /female/ folder. some other times though, it doesn't seem to do that and just keeps the original card in it's subfolder. what exactly makes it either copy the card or not?

perhaps i'm overthinking it? maybe the game makes a backup somehow? idk. any insights?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
i have a question about card subfolders.

so in my chara/female/ folder there is the repack folder and another folder i made with cards i download. i had noticed that when "activating" a card and assigning her a group, the card is (maybe) copied to the main /female/ folder. some other times though, it doesn't seem to do that and just keeps the original card in it's subfolder. what exactly makes it either copy the card or not?

perhaps i'm overthinking it? maybe the game makes a backup somehow? idk. any insights?
I can't give any insight on this one, other than to say that I have noticed the same and been meaning to ask.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Getting white screen when initiating sex.
The first what you can do is to shorten the file path and rename your main game folder to a easier one, for example D:/HoneySelect2.
Also it seems you have mixed HS2 with AI files.
Better you make a clean new install with only the HS2 BetterRepack.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
Hello there,

Started playing a bit with the game and i noticed that loading Cards from the ModPack (NextGenSkin) "doesn't work", the game freeze a bit when i load the card and the character looks fine, but when the freeze stop, the character skin turn grey(doesn't affect all cards from the modpack).

HS2Bug.png
I tried to "reload" the skin but only the head is affected.
HS2Bug2.png
Been trying to figure what mod does what but i'm having a hard time.(if anyone have documentation about them, i will take it !)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello there,

Started playing a bit with the game and i noticed that loading Cards from the ModPack (NextGenSkin) "doesn't work", the game freeze a bit when i load the card and the character looks fine, but when the freeze stop, the character skin turn grey(doesn't affect all cards from the modpack).

View attachment 2248221
I tried to "reload" the skin but only the head is affected.
View attachment 2248231
Been trying to figure what mod does what but i'm having a hard time.(if anyone have documentation about them, i will take it !)
If you read the little txt file "[BR] Gray skin" included in the NextGenSkin folder it says what you have to do to avoid the grey skin ;)

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
The first what you can do is to shorten the file path and rename your main game folder to a easier one, for example D:/HoneySelect2.
Also it seems you have mixed HS2 with AI files.
Better you make a clean new install with only the HS2 BetterRepack.
I have never mixed HS2 and Ai Files it was a clean install straight out of the better repack, might be a problem with the file path though.

Reactions: turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Same problem with this exemple: View attachment 2248623

SSS is on and i tried reloading the skin, no good result ;(
Both cards shown load normally for me. Same for all the others
1671497827254.png

What is the directory file path where you have the game? Make sure you name and place the game file directory to something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\

Also are you launching the game via InitSetting.exe ?

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
what the fuck
"charmed" changed to "hurt me"????.....either the translation was completely wrong before, or it's completely wrong now
The new translation is based on the official Steam version, quite a mixed bag.
I'd call it a 'disimprovement' :D
You can compare both here versions here:

So I've decided I'll go with the best of both worlds (three actually,including my own) and 'modded' the translation mod for all the Traits and Personalities :ROFLMAO:
For example:

The last FEELING (Enjoyment/Hedonistic: 1671499634103.png ) would be closer to 'Lust(-y) Woman' as the Japanese would say, meaning she is in a very horny and demanding mood. That's why this mood also has all the femdom positions.

FEELING Starting Points
+20​
+55​
+80​
FavorCuriousAffectionate Lovestruck
AversionAwkward ReluctantLoathing
SlaveryCooperative ObedientSubmissive
EnjoymentAssertivePushyDominating

1671497894998.png

(if you like my version better, you can put the Text.zip below in BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\ )

Last edited:

Nkil

May 25, 2021
There's an android version out there! Found it on twitter

(APK is only 4mb and you have to download 8gb in-app to play)
It in Chinese and you only get access 3 times before it asks you to buy the game :ROFLMAO:
The only way I've found to be able to play more it's to use virtual machines to get more free trials

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
Both cards shown load normally for me. Same for all the others
View attachment 2248689

What is the directory file path where you have the game? Make sure you name and place the game file directory to something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\

Also are you launching the game via InitSetting.exe ?
The path to the game is D:\HS2

And yes i launch thee game via InitSetting.exe

Reactions: turbojoe
Jul 16, 2022
The path to the game is D:\HS2

And yes i launch thee game via InitSetting.exe
i got a brief similar problem when i dl r11...i had 2 issues then : one was i had 2 hanmen skin files (aparently you need to delete the one in the repack and keep version 2.0)...and for the grey skin/difference between head and body you might fix it by going to body-material editor and select hanmen skin body shader for body and hanmen face for face
edit: as in delete hanmen skin v 1.8.5 from mods..i loaded zelda and as you can see it works

Desktop Screenshot 2022.12.20 - 09.47.27.98.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Followed what was in the txt file, aint workin
View attachment 2248554
Looks like the skin is the wrong one too.
Same problem with this exemple: View attachment 2248623

SSS is on and i tried reloading the skin, no good result ;(
Not quite correct, cuz as you (and I) can see the body skin seems to load fine now.
Similar to 3dgamer sometimes I recognized that Hanmens face doesn´t load automatically, so you have to activate by yourself and save the card again.
NextGenFace.jpg

Hanmen shader 2.0 is NOT part of the Sideloader Modpack and should be in mods/MyMods.
The NextGenShader 1.8.5 is in Sideloader Modpack but for me never made troubles running parallel, but for safety´s sake I delete it after new install.
Don´t delete if you don´t have the Shader 2.0!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The new translation is based on the official Steam version, quite a mixed bag.
I'd call it a 'disimprovement' :D
You can compare both here versions here:

The last FEELING (Enjoyment/Hedonistic: View attachment 2248820 ) would be closer to 'Lust(-y) Woman' as the Japanese would say, meaning she is in a very horny and demanding mood. That's why this mood also has all the femdom positions.
So I've decided I'll go with the best of both worlds (three actually,including my own) and 'mod' the translation mod for all the Traits and Personalities :ROFLMAO:
For example:

FEELING Starting Points
+20​
+55​
+80​
FavorCuriousAffectionate Lovestruck
AversionAwkward ReluctantLoathing
SlaveryCooperative ObedientSubmissive
EnjoymentAssertivePushyDominating

View attachment 2248691

(if you like it better, you can put the Text.zip below in BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\ )
Ahhh - fine!
They updated the Wiki with Steam translation, didn´t recognize yet :D

Reactions: 3 0 1 2 and Mr-Fox
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes