ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
There's an android version out there! Found it on twitter

...you only get access 3 times before .....
Should that be so simple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the arms race go on the cell phone now?
To perform such games
Would like to have an external graphics card for the backpack

Reactions: Nkil

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There's an android version out there! Found it on twitter

(APK is only 4mb and you have to download 8gb in-app to play)
It in Chinese and you only get access 3 times before it asks you to buy the game :ROFLMAO:
The only way I've found to be able to play more it's to use virtual machines to get more free trials
don't you guys have phones?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
1671569316764.png
Now what the fuck is this shit
How the fuck does that have ANYTHING to do with LOS
Christ
Whoever did those translations better not be getting paid, because this is google translate level of bad. They didn't even bother using something decent like DEEPL.io
And if these are the accurate asian translations, their common sense failed them, because they should've just kept the old ones if this is what they are called in Japanese or whatever....

barricadeOne

Aug 26, 2020
Hey Guys. I`m new around here. Usually I don`t ask stupid questions about various problems since they can be resolved by simply searching said problem with a very high probability finding a fix. Anyway, today is the day I can`t find a fix so I ask you guys for some help, ideas, workarounds...
As you can see in the gifs I posted, Test1 is a card that I downloaded from the web and Test2 is something that I started form scratch. Thing is that, apart form the head, anything else is just copy/paste between this cards. I just what to replicate the same effect form Test1 to Test2, ze boobz physics. I`m using R11, everything is updated. Played around with Jiggle mods values, fairbear`s Boob settings values, checked/rechecked installed mods etc... Nada, ziltch. I simply can`t pinpoint the issue.. A few hours ago I reinstalled the hole damn thing.
Anything that can help would be much appreciated.
Cheers!!

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
Not quite correct, cuz as you (and I) can see the body skin seems to load fine now.
Similar to 3dgamer sometimes I recognized that Hanmens face doesn´t load automatically, so you have to activate by yourself and save the card again.
View attachment 2250113

Hanmen shader 2.0 is NOT part of the Sideloader Modpack and should be in mods/MyMods.
The NextGenShader 1.8.5 is in Sideloader Modpack but for me never made troubles running parallel, but for safety´s sake I delete it after new install.
Don´t delete if you don´t have the Shader 2.0!

Is the body skin really loading fine ?
3dgamer55 body doesnt look as "veiny" as the one i get:
1671584571432.png

What about this then, the face loads fine but not the body:
1671584639072.png

You can see in both screenshot they got the right "shaders", changed for another shader back to the Hammen one with no succes.

And i have only this in Mods/My mods:
1671584736742.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2251163
Christ
Whoever did those translations better not be getting paid, because this is google translate level of bad. They didn't even bother using something decent like DEEPL.io
And if these are the accurate asian translations, their common sense failed them, because they should've just kept the old ones if this is what they are called in Japanese or whatever....
Line of Sight is now how you define what the Eyes are looking at. Can't remember what it was called before but obviously made more sense.

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2251515

View attachment 2251517

You can see in both screenshot they got the right "shaders", changed for another shader back to the Hammen one with no succes.

View attachment 2251520
Also, when swapping the uncesor selector to another option,everything look ok for 1 sec and then goes back to the shit i posted above

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
View attachment 2251163
Christ
I feel you :/
In this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9648619
Talk abuout a text.zip file going on BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\

Well, if you open that zip file, in it there are text files with the translations. Example: In "studio" folder, there is a file named Studio.txt, and in it are:
//
// Animation Menu -> Kinematics
//

FK=FK
IK=IK

視線=Gaze
首操作=Neck
眉・目・口=Face
手=Hands
ポーズ=Pose

My question is:
Can I do and customize my OWN localization? or the game doesn't allow that and we have to suffer such a bad translations?
any help is welcome.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
My question is:
Can I do and customize my OWN localization? or the game doesn't allow that and we have to suffer such a bad translations?
any help is welcome.
Whatever translation you change in that Text.zip file will be used by the translation plugin for the game.
You can try my attachment and check the changes in personalities and traits.

So, yes, you can make your custom translation ;)

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 2251520
alright quick recap:
1.delete hanmen next gen skin 1.8.5 from AI.Shoujo\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen (this caused me problems)
2.download these files

3.copy the contents in your game folder , it should look like this in the mods folder
Capture.JPG
4.you should be good now

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
alright quick recap:
1.delete hanmen next gen skin 1.8.5 from AI.Shoujo\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen (this caused me problems)
2.download these files

3.copy the contents in your game folder , it should look like this in the mods folder
View attachment 2252428
4.you should be good now
In my case, The Next gen Shader V2.0 causes my potato PC crash, along with the "Next gen skin". so I vanish it from my machine.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Whatever translation you change in that Text.zip file will be used by the translation plugin for the game.
You can try my attachment and check the changes in personalities and traits.

So, yes, you can make your custom translation ;)
TNX!
I'll give a try once I reach my home, I'm away for now.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey Guys. I`m new around here. Usually I don`t ask stupid questions about various problems since they can be resolved by simply searching said problem with a very high probability finding a fix. Anyway, today is the day I can`t find a fix so I ask you guys for some help, ideas, workarounds...
As you can see in the gifs I posted, Test1 is a card that I downloaded from the web and Test2 is something that I started form scratch. Thing is that, apart form the head, anything else is just copy/paste between this cards. I just what to replicate the same effect form Test1 to Test2, ze boobz physics. I`m using R11, everything is updated. Played around with Jiggle mods values, fairbear`s Boob settings values, checked/rechecked installed mods etc... Nada, ziltch. I simply can`t pinpoint the issue.. A few hours ago I reinstalled the hole damn thing.
Anything that can help would be much appreciated.
Cheers!!
man I have no fucking clue but I've seen other people have this problem.
best bet would be to turn on the console (tick the checkbox in the initSetting.exe in game root folder) and see what it says

Reactions: turbojoe

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Line of Sight is now how you define what the Eyes are looking at. Can't remember what it was called before but obviously made more sense.
it was called Gaze...and that is literaly defined as what the eyes are looking at, whereas LOS defines what something can see and how far / wide they can see

barricadeOne

Aug 26, 2020
man I have no fucking clue but I've seen other people have this problem.
best bet would be to turn on the console (tick the checkbox in the initSetting.exe in game root folder) and see what it says
Yeah.. Fuck it!
So, i finally found the problem. After activating the console, it turns out that the problem is HarmonyX which requires an update. The issue is that HarmonyXInterop is found in BepinEx core folder and since it`s updated(BepInEx) there is nothing that can be done for now at least, until BepInEx 6.0.0 is fully ready. Until then I found a fix for my original characters. Just work on something we downloaded form the web and then change the name, traits etc with CharEdit. Easy!

Edit. Actually CharEdit lets you modify almost anything apart from the name. Another workaround is to replace default character in the Character Replacer plugin.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Followed what was in the txt file, aint workin
View attachment 2248554
Looks like the skin is the wrong one too.
View attachment 2251515

View attachment 2251517

View attachment 2251520
Ok - I tried your cards on my laptop where I have a parallel original R11 installation for testing without any of my extra mods.
The result is, that these cards indeed don´t work well with the Repack included old Hanmen Shader 1.8.5.

So best advise is as 3Dgamer answered you here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9659727
These downloaded zipmods should be stored in mods/MyMods.

Belonging veins visibility look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7427205

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
alright quick recap:
2.download these files

View attachment 2252428
4.you should be good now
Ok - I tried your cards on my laptop where I have a parallel original R11 installation for testing without any of my extra mods.
The result is, that these cards indeed don´t work well with the Repack included old Hanmen Shader 1.8.5.

So best advise is as 3Dgamer answered you here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9659727
These downloaded zipmods should be stored in mods/MyMods.

Belonging veins visibility look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7427205
Doing this did work, thx for the help.
Now that this is taken care of, does the game have genital sliders for female ? I know male don't but what about female, and is there a way to "fix" animation alignement with big character ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes