Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
guys anybody has lara croft and tina character, i need them
I would recommend searching on the usual sites. I would estimate there are hundreds of Lara cards
As an example here are 52 to get you going

Also try Kenzato Booru, Illusion Booru, Illusion Discord.
There are so many you'll be spoiled for choice

If by Tina you mean Tina Armstrong from DOA I would suggest going straight to Roy's Mods as I doubt you will find a better version

SakuInoXx

Oct 13, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered but I searched for hours and couldnt get an answer. Is there a way to hide the strapon selected from the inner bot category when the bottoms are on? I tried to make a override via the coordinate visibility rules but no such luck. It still just appears through the clothes.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Sorry if this has been answered but I searched for hours and couldnt get an answer. Is there a way to hide the strapon selected from the inner bot category when the bottoms are on? I tried to make a override via the coordinate visibility rules but no such luck. It still just appears through the clothes.
Can you share that card and see what can I do?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HI!
I've seen your card, seems to get that you want, I used the "Gravure" thing, press "g" on chara editor, and disabled the inner bottom, nothing is erased or removed. When you switch to "underwear", the strapon is in it, but switching again it appears again, so have to do the gravure trick and Voilà. Is that what you need?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigcover22

Oct 13, 2022
i downloaded the dxr11 repack and currently playing it.....but every time i exit the game there are some files created in my recycle bin....is it normal?
Mine did that. Think InitSetting or in game auto delete auto save. Reinstalled after unrelated stupid attack. Issue gone. IDK what was different. Try settings before reinstall.

SakuInoXx

Oct 13, 2020
HI!
I've seen your card, seems to get that you want, I used the "Gravure" thing, press "g" on chara editor, and disabled the inner bottom, nothing is erased or removed. When you switch to "underwear", the strapon is in it, but switching again it appears again, so have to do the gravure trick and Voilà. Is that what you need?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was more so stopping it from occurring outside of the creator and in the scenes.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
It was more so stopping it from occurring outside of the creator and in the scenes.
Got it!
Try the gravure trick in the main game. I would do it but now I am not at home. In scene making, you can acces via the "attitude" menu (attitude? wtf LOL) and disable the inner bottom.
Good luck!

hzpeygamber

May 11, 2019
Was hoping studio R11 would somehow fix a general issue since R9 to R10.
But for whatever reason, scenes are fine (+30 FPS) for 5 characters.
However, if you try to add one more (+6 characters) FPS tanks to 5-6.
With LShift+U shortcut for FPS i see that it is a vsync/render problem.
Any clues here?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Was hoping studio R11 would somehow fix a general issue since R9 to R10.
But for whatever reason, scenes are fine (+30 FPS) for 5 characters.
However, if you try to add one more (+6 characters) FPS tanks to 5-6.
With LShift+U shortcut for FPS i see that it is a vsync/render problem.
Any clues here?
uhh, that's weird, because I'm sure I've had more than 6 characters in one large scene in BR9 before.
You may be the only one, but at the same time I may have been fine because my characters were spread appart as well, not completely sure, will test this someday.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Hello,

i have an issue with an accessory. It shows up in the list of accessories, but doesn't show up on the girl. It's a helmet. I tried to put the .zipmod into the MyMods folder. Didn't work. I deleted it and installed it with the KKManager. Again it shows up in the list, but the item doesn't appear.

Is there anything more i need to think about? KK Manager showed it's installed.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
How do you extract or put parts together, downloaded the 3 parts but when extracting does say one is damaged, so unsure how to put them all together

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How do you extract or put parts together, downloaded the 3 parts but when extracting does say one is damaged, so unsure how to put them all together
Extracting splitted packs read these https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651

But I´m confused if you refer to "3 parts" - what shall that be? o_O
The HS2 BetterRepack R11 are 16 parts.
Maybe Koikatsu????????????

Post here a screenshot of these files so we can look what you´re writing about.

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes