View attachment 2255163
my option i cant find item+ Studio item entended menu
View attachment 2255168
View attachment 2255167
i crop icon and menu box from hooh tutorial
all hooh dll i input to BepInEx\plugins
all hooh item dick i input to mods\MyMods
where did i miss
Do you have the Hooa Utillity dll? and the Aura2_core.dll in Bepinex\plugins?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mine works fine, I have this setup:

Reactions: Mr-Fox

bigcover22

Oct 13, 2022
i have a question about card subfolders.

so in my chara/female/ folder there is the repack folder and another folder i made with cards i download. i had noticed that when "activating" a card and assigning her a group, the card is (maybe) copied to the main /female/ folder. some other times though, it doesn't seem to do that and just keeps the original card in it's subfolder. what exactly makes it either copy the card or not?

perhaps i'm overthinking it? maybe the game makes a backup somehow? idk. any insights?
For me it depends if saved in main folder or subfolder. Auto save may go to main.

Reactions: turbojoe

keiisho

Dec 22, 2022
When I try to open the graphics plugin (F5) it does not let me. The past few days it opened perfectly and I have not changed anything, although, last time, when moving around the window of the plugin, I put it far to the left but it should not be an issue, right?

Within the plugin/mods manager, the option of "Window Position Offset X" is adjustable but when editing it, it just automatically reverse back to a negative number

In the output log file, the following message appears when pressing F5 to open the plugin:
[Error :Configuration Manager] Failed to draw setting Window Position Offset X - System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

In a previous log file, which I couldn’t recover the next message also appeared when trying to open the plugin:
"You are trying to create a SelectionGrid with zero or less elements to be displayed in the horizontal direction. Set xCount to a positive value."
1671781948033.png

Does anyone know a possible solution or what can be the issue here?
I am new to HS2 so I really have no idea what anything really means, so... yeah, pls help :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When I try to open the graphics plugin (F5) it does not let me. The past few days it opened perfectly and I have not changed anything, although, last time, when moving around the window of the plugin, I put it far to the left but it should not be an issue, right?

Within the plugin/mods manager, the option of "Window Position Offset X" is adjustable but when editing it, it just automatically reverse back to a negative number

In the output log file, the following message appears when pressing F5 to open the plugin:
[Error :Configuration Manager] Failed to draw setting Window Position Offset X - System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

In a previous log file, which I couldn’t recover the next message also appeared when trying to open the plugin:
"You are trying to create a SelectionGrid with zero or less elements to be displayed in the horizontal direction. Set xCount to a positive value."
View attachment 2256905

Does anyone know a possible solution or what can be the issue here?
I am new to HS2 so I really have no idea what anything really means, so... yeah, pls help :)
I never had seen somebody posting this issue since I´m "working" here, so I´m thinking we have to look for a new solution.
At the moment I only can ask you to look if Graphics Mode is still activated in the InitSetting window.
If activated - deactivate it, start the game, close it, start again and reactivate Graphics Mode.

I repeated your moving the Graphics window to the left, but it loaded fine at the same place. So this can´t cause the problem.

On the other hand I see that your Graphic Plugin is not the recent version - I´m having now 0.5.2.
Or is Steam using an older version? Don´t know, I´m playing the BetterRepack.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i have a question about card subfolders.

so in my chara/female/ folder there is the repack folder and another folder i made with cards i download. i had noticed that when "activating" a card and assigning her a group, the card is (maybe) copied to the main /female/ folder. some other times though, it doesn't seem to do that and just keeps the original card in it's subfolder. what exactly makes it either copy the card or not?

perhaps i'm overthinking it? maybe the game makes a backup somehow? idk. any insights?
I can't give any insight on this one, other than to say that I have noticed the same and been meaning to ask.
For me it depends if saved in main folder or subfolder. Auto save may go to main.
Well, I can confirm bigcover.
I myself have the most cards directly in chara/female, but some subfolders of special creators, and some for testing. Every card of these subfolders stay remaining in the subfolder I´ve put them, whether I assign it to a group or not.

If you rework a card in creator and save it thereafter normally it goes into the subfolder from where you loaded it.

keiisho

Dec 22, 2022
Ok, finally got it back to work and man, It took some time.
So it turns out the problem was not the graphics plugin, it was the plugin manager lol.
But I had to erase the Configmanager dll, restart pc, reupload plugin into BepInEx and before opening character creation or similar, modify the "Window Position Offset X" with the reset button, otherwise, it didnt work properly

Thx :D

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok, finally got it back to work and man, It took some time.
So it turns out the problem was not the graphics plugin, it was the plugin manager lol.
But I had to erase the Configmanager dll, restart pc, reupload plugin into BepInEx and before opening character creation or similar, modify the "Window Position Offset X" with the reset button, otherwise, it didnt work properly

Thx :D
Thanks for the enlightenment (y)
So I think a clean new install should also has been solved this issue (in my experience this is mostly the last solution for weird behaviour of this game :cool:)

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin and Mr-Fox

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I noticed (in the main game) that the personality and traits you assign a character decides what animations are available. Is there a guide or list somewhere that covers this? Or better yet, is there a combo that makes all animations available?

Reactions: bigcover22

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for the enlightenment (y)
So I think a clean new install should also has been solved this issue (in my experience this is mostly the last solution for weird behaviour of this game :cool:)
Hi!
Hey Turbojoe, Do you know if this HF Patch can solve those kinda problems?

My game runs perfectly, it is only I am curious if this really helps and how this works.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
I noticed (in the main game) that the personality and traits you assign a character decides what animations are available. Is there a guide or list somewhere that covers this? Or better yet, is there a combo that makes all animations available?

Also, once they're Dependent (Obsessed) all positions should be available.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi!
Hey Turbojoe, Do you know if this HF Patch can solve those kinda problems?

My game runs perfectly, it is only I am curious if this really helps and how this works.
So far I know HF-Patch is more an alternative to BetterRepack for those who have only the Base Game (e.g. Steam base version).
The Plugins and mods of HF-Patch are included in BetterRepack, so in my opinion nothing should change if you install the Patch too.
Possibly version conflicts can cause some issues.

Reactions: Kaseijin and Mr-Fox
Feb 3, 2022
so i just discovered the group mod plugin. i didn't know you could make more groups and make them have more characters. is there a recommended limit to how many groups/characters we can/should have? any impact on performance?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so i just discovered the group mod plugin. i didn't know you could make more groups and make them have more characters. is there a recommended limit to how many groups/characters we can/should have? any impact on performance?
As you can see the group count is limited to 99.
ExtraGroup-Plugin.jpg

You can scroll through groups with mouse-wheel.

I leave the girls count at 20 to can see all girls of a group without scrolling.

Didn´t notice any performance problem.

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
i downloaded the dxr11 repack and currently playing it.....but every time i exit the game there are some files created in my recycle bin....is it normal?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes