UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
Screenshot?
I know there is a shortcut for

Ok - I see - you seem to missing the clothing.
Have you enabled missing mod warning as I showed you above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9605997 ?
You didn´t improve that yet.

So I need the cards to test what is missing and if it is included in BetterRepack or you need an extra mod for the clothing.
Pls share the two cards of your screenshots here.
I did enabled it. It's still not pop up

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
so why is malarebytes immediately stopping this as malware?
It's a false positive. It's a common issue with antivirus software to report mods or specialized software such as plugins or modding tools etc. "Hey this looks foreign, ALERT!.. ALERT!..." .
#racilazeism against mods..

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I did enabled it. It's still not pop up
Ok, now have cleared that.

Maybe you´ve missing some what´s normally included in abdata - if it´s no zipmod you don´t get any missing warning.

But what´s about loading up your trouble cards to test them?
Still waiting........................................:(

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
| don't seem to have the loathing/reluctant/awkward option in mentality, do I have to unlock it?
This is part of the base game, nothing to unlock.
They´re sitll there, but the translation has been completely overhauled for R11 (don´t ask me why...........)

^^^^^^^^^^^Old R10 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^New R11

MentalityR10.jpg MentalityR11.jpg

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
anyone got the threesome DLC?
If you mean in the game itself, threesomes are unlockable content that you can add by gaining points for certain achievements and selecting how to spend them.
In the game on the My Room screen, select Call Fur and one of the options is to look at Achievements.
On the left is what I have achieved and on the right is what I've unlocked. Looks like the names may have changed in v11 but More than One Woman and Multiple Man Open are probably the ones to open up FFM and MMF threesomes
1671329139017.png

In Studio they should be available in Animation options.
Unless there is something I've forgotten in the dim and distant past.

Enjoy

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
off topic but does anyone know where illusion's new game "room girl" is? i've only found the card sharing thread but not the game itself

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is part of the base game, nothing to unlock.
They´re sitll there, but the translation has been completely overhauled for R11 (don´t ask me why...........)

^^^^^^^^^^^Old R10 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^New R11

View attachment 2242096 View attachment 2242097
what the fuck
"charmed" changed to "hurt me"????.....either the translation was completely wrong before, or it's completely wrong now

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe
Jul 16, 2022
off topic but does anyone know where illusion's new game "room girl" is? i've only found the card sharing thread but not the game itself
you probably wanna join the better repack/illusion soft (i ain't sure if it's the same thing) discord channels where these games and mods for these games are shared
here's the invite link
there you can find direct links or torrent links
or just go here (1. , 2. )

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the repack and it says file 15 is corrupted when I try to unzip it. I'm gonna run it again to make sure but it's happened twice and I'm just checking to see if anyone else ran in to the same problem
If it says "corrupted" it IS corrupted - you have to download this file again.
Anyway most reliable extractor is 7-Zip.

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: 18Scythe and Mr-Fox

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I downloaded the repack and it says file 15 is corrupted when I try to unzip it. I'm gonna run it again to make sure but it's happened twice and I'm just checking to see if anyone else ran in to the same problem
Before you download that 100 times
Test the following

I have generated checksum from each file (Download from BetterRepack MEGA)
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory

For download I use JDownloader

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
Just finished the donwload, can't wait to try this out, is there a document/ tutorial for some of the mods in the pack ? (yeah i'm new to this stuff)

Anyway thx for the repack.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Can anybody hook me up with dxkdlxc: Fluid Effect? I lot of scenes that I've downloaded seem to use this mod and I can't seem to find it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes