Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I'd use hooh's scripted dicks. Follow his instructions but instead of using body bones, use the hand bones, or some custom objects that you've parented to some part of the hand.
Animate the finger FK's using Clip Manager if you want the best result. Honestly I'd just go with that without using any helping tools like scripted dicks and just do every frame myself for all the nodes but I'm assuming you don't want to do that.
That's correct!!
Here are the Hooh documentation for that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Someone please help. What can I do with my settings to fix this pixelated grid on transparent clothes?
View attachment 2359674 View attachment 2359673
You can cure it using material editor.

It is one of the buttons on the right of your workspace. You want to click it, then locate the clothes, then change the shader.

If you want to give your girl a wet look, here are the two steps to do so:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-6722847

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-6723125

Reactions: turbojoe

Sherigan

Nov 29, 2019
You can cure it using material editor.

It is one of the buttons on the right of your workspace. You want to click it, then locate the clothes, then change the shader.

If you want to give your girl a wet look, here are the two steps to do so:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-6722847

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-6723125
Thx, I will try. But this is happening with EVERY transparent clothes.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, is there more sex poses to add? Thx
You can create more sex poses in StudioNEO, but not for the game.

I have the impression there are some new positions for the game now showing up in Repack R11 (not only new translations), but didn´t definitely compare with previous R10 yet.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well honey select is honey select, nothing change but still good game with big community.
Not at all - mods are increasing in number and quality (meaning BetterRepack).
Base game indeed doing only small steps - very small steps ;)

Steren12

Sep 17, 2021
Use Node Constraints and gimricks. Also use an Sphere (general shape)
Piston Gimrick parent, sphere item as child object. This in folders structure
Sphere object as Parent, Female hand node as child in Node constraits
Sphere object as parent, Dick node as child in Node constarits.
That way you can control stroke and speed standalone, also can adjust position moving piston freely.
This is only one method, there are other, for example, Clip cpntroller.
I usually at home on weekends, for now I am away my potato machine, but if ya had the patient, I will make a short tutorial for you.
THANK YOU FOR THE DETAILED ANSWER!!

Steren12

Sep 17, 2021
Use Node Constraints and gimricks. Also use an Sphere (general shape)
Piston Gimrick parent, sphere item as child object. This in folders structure
Sphere object as Parent, Female hand node as child in Node constraits
Sphere object as parent, Dick node as child in Node constarits.
That way you can control stroke and speed standalone, also can adjust position moving piston freely.
This is only one method, there are other, for example, Clip cpntroller.
I usually at home on weekends, for now I am away my potato machine, but if ya had the patient, I will make a short tutorial for you.
Thank you! I would appreciate the tutorial, but I understand if you cant, anyways, thanks for the detailed answer!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you! I would appreciate the tutorial, but I understand if you cant, anyways, thanks for the detailed answer!
So I guess these answers have earned a "Like" - isn´t it? ;)

In addition to Kaseijin maybe this is useful too

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I was using that wiki site originally to complete achievements. But still having trouble getting a character with Glass Heart to Broken state, even after using the specific positions listed.... Any other tips?
Here I have my girls with broken (beginning to full) for you with their personalities and traits. No need for Glass Heart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can experiment with these

Reactions: DKappaT8r

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yep - only shots
Thank you, I'll try some different traits/personalities. I figure these aren't cards, but just screenshots.
Yep - only shots for you from character manager to show you some options for brakeable personalities.
The work I´m leaving to you ;)

Anyway I can share a played card of them if you want to try a special one.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know why nextgen skin doesn't work? I have it in the mods folder but when I load a card, the skin is still grey:(
HoneySelect2_2023_02_04_10_27_27_933.jpg
1.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes