turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm a newbie, haven't played the game for a long time, can I ask: 2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93GB) need to download?
We have now BetterRepack version R11, so I think you also need a complete new download/install for the game.
The Sideloader Modpack Studio (full name) is ONLY usable in StudioNEO - you can skip this if you only want the game. A base version of StudioNEO is included in BetterRepack.

In the torrent download list you see the files from R11
torrentR11-filelist.jpg

To download go to , choose your game on the left side and get the links for download.
I recommend torrent - it´s much easier to handle, although the download itself usually needs more time.

Splitted packs links you get also here on page one https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-3565889

Recommendation: do a new install, start the new game first to see everything is working well. Afterthen u can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods...) from your old game.
Keep your old one as Backup until you´re satisfied with the new one.

Last edited:

nhatminh1904

Jan 22, 2022
We have now BetterRepack version R11, so I think you also need a complete new download/install for the game.
The Sideloader Modpack Studio (full name) is ONLY usable in StudioNEO - you can skip this if you only want the game. A base version of StudioNEO is included in BetterRepack.

In the torrent download list you see the files from R11
View attachment 2370011

To download go to , choose your game on the left side and get the links for download.
I recommend torrent - it´s much easier to handle, although the download itself usually needs more time.

Splitted packs links you get also here on page one https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-3565889

Recommendation: do a new install, start the new game first to see everything is working well. Afterthen u can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods...) from your old game.
Keep your old one as Backup until you´re satisfied with the new one.
Thank you very much.!

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
Two days ago I am trying to update my game via KKManager but not been possible. It says:
"Crash attempt. Tmed out trying to read data from the socket team"
Anyone have the same issue?

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Say, is there an option, a toggle or a mod to automate scenes? Having to mouse scroll up in between every single orgasm is incredibly tedious. BetterHScenes plugin has settings for auto finishing & drinking & stuff which makes me think I'm missing something somewhere.

Same for Koikatsu? Having to press middle mouse button to reactivate auto is also annoying as hell.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
guys, I just download a scene. Does anyone know what is a white ball and how to turn it off that, so I can play and study that scene
Screenshot (43).png Screenshot (44).png

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

fooder

Oct 9, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, i am really stupid but i've tried searching and trying my best to figure out how to play the game without censor.

So i downloaded the Steam Version 1-3 and it works however... i wanted the uncensored mod which i am reading is the betterepack stuff. So i downloaded part 1-15 and i extracted part 1 but game doesn't respond. So do i need to extract all 1-15?

I read something about only extracting part 1 and it'll work? I assume i need to extract 1-15 rar files?

I have everything in folder and not sure if i have to many conflicting files now?
I wasn't sure if having the steam version Honeyselect2libidoDX.ar 1-3 + part 1-15 betterrepack in the same folder is messing it up?

Thanks everyone, you guys are the best.. I really did do my best searching :/

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, i am really stupid but i've tried searching and trying my best to figure out how to play the game without censor.

So i downloaded the Steam Version 1-3 and it works however... i wanted the uncensored mod which i am reading is the betterepack stuff. So i downloaded part 1-15 and i extracted part 1 but game doesn't respond. So do i need to extract all 1-15?

I read something about only extracting part 1 and it'll work? I assume i need to extract 1-15 rar files?

I have everything in folder and not sure if i have to many conflicting files now?
I wasn't sure if having the steam version Honeyselect2libidoDX.ar 1-3 + part 1-15 betterrepack in the same folder is messing it up?

Thanks everyone, you guys are the best.. I really did do my best searching :/
Nope - for the Steam version you need another Modpack - it´s called now SB3.
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

To handle a download with several splitted packs read all this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247

Reactions: fooder

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know if / how it is possible to make items not de-render when going off-screen?
I'm looking at my shaggais right now. If I make them bigger than the original, the tip of their cock disappears if I look exactly at the tip and zoom in, and it's getting kind of annoying. There's probably a bone that needs to be in view for that or something and I'll look for it, but I though i'd ask as well.

One more thing to say is that ONLY their cock disappears. Their legs (for example) can be viewed in any way without needing to see any other parts of their body

Reactions: Sepheyer

fooder

Oct 9, 2018
Nope - for the Steam version you need another Modpack - it´s called now SB3.
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

To handle a download with several splitted packs read all this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247

Cool, so if i am understanding, i should just delete the part 1-15 Betterpack .rar files i have now since that's it own standalone version of the game.

I should work with the steam version 1-3 + the SB3 downloads and then read the "how to handle download splitted packs" guide.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
should I run the kkmanager to update the mods or is r11 good to run as is?
As R11 is released a while ago an update is a good idea.
I know people running update weekly.
Some big card creators (like Sykosis) always demand a fully updated game for their latest creations.

Reactions: Dantaylion

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Cool, so if i am understanding, i should just delete the part 1-15 Betterpack .rar files i have now since that's it own standalone version of the game.

I should work with the steam version 1-3 + the SB3 downloads and then read the "how to handle download splitted packs" guide.
Anyway if you already have downloaded the BetterRepack (R11 from the links of this thread page 1?) there is no need to stack on the Steam version.
You also can install the BetterRepack following my "splitted pack guide", then you have the original japanese game with english translation.

Make a new install for BetterRepack and forget the Steam install. And you spare the download of SB3.

Reactions: fooder

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
As R11 is released a while ago an update is a good idea.
I know people running update weekly.
Some big card creators (like Sykosis) always demand a fully updated game for their latest creations.
I remember last time I installed this, the updates from kkmanager took way longer than the repack itself, even with fiber.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Hello, i'm (and the space on my pc) is a bit overwhelme by the amount of mods for the Studio. That's why i would like to ask if someone knows which creator good mods for sexual stuff, like cum and condoms for the Studio makes.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019

Alexlovecookies

Apr 10, 2019
hey so i did a complete installation and update, and my game is Japanese (i think), i just want to hear if im dumb and did something wrong or im just impatient for the MTL to translate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes