Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Please share the clothing packs.
Not sure what you mean by clothing packs.
There are many clothes that come from various Mods that can be found in Better Repack and randomly on the internet from various creators (GDC, Osland, SJJPL, etc).
Also plenty of Coordinate cards are shared.

A decent source of both is the Discord Illusion server

which has a Mods thread

and a coordinates thread

Yuki Portal also has separate sections for both.
Kemono Party can also be a source for them - I tend to find it easier to search by creator there.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: turbojoe

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Any way the lengthen the tongues?
HS2PE button on lower left -> find the tongue bones (start from the head somehow, the selected bone should have a little xyz box in the studio world so you can tell where you are going) -> make the root tongue bone bigger if you don't mind it being bigger in general, or add to every tongue bone's position in your prefered direction to elongate it in that direction -> ??? maybe fap now

OR

just pull the tongue out in HS2PE -> blend shapes -> head -> tongue bone sliders if that's enough for you

Reactions: Dantaylion

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
HS2PE button on lower left -> find the tongue bones (start from the head somehow, the selected bone should have a little xyz box in the studio world so you can tell where you are going) -> make the root tongue bone bigger if you don't mind it being bigger in general, or add to every tongue bone's position in your prefered direction to elongate it in that direction -> ??? maybe fap now

OR

just pull the tongue out in HS2PE -> blend shapes -> head -> tongue bone sliders if that's enough for you
tyvm

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Seem to be having an issue with the hooh scripted dicks.

As soon as I spawn in the dick navigator, the s dick track nearest immediately curls up inside itself like a turtle and gets stuck.

Even if I delete the dick navigator the s dick track nearest is still stuck inside of itself.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is footjob stuff and POV mode part of the 100gb+ mod pack? Can't seem to find it on the regular
With "100GB+ modpack" you mean Optional sideloder modpack Studio? This (exactly ~115 GB for R11) is for StudioNEO only. Sry I don´t know what´s inside cuz I´m not working with Studio.

But if you mean the BetterRepack R11 (the game + mods ~55GB) that includes footjob H-scenes and POV (look 3 post above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10057144 :ROFLMAO:)

halop32

Aug 19, 2022

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
What I showed you is the HS2 DX BetterRepack R11 - you don´t have?
Time to download - all Repacks from Illusion Games to start from here
You choose your game on the left side and get the links to latest version downloads.
Mega and Google have 16 splitted packs to download (how to work with them read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247).

Easier way is torrent download - takes more time to download (12 hours or more), but the one zip file is easier to install and less susceptible to download corruptions and extraction errors.
NOTE: before starting the torrent download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115 GB) - you can´t use this in the game, is only for StudioNEO.
Game + Mods is the BetterRepack (~55GB to download, needs drive space ~ 85GB after extracting).

Oh, velma.
i love it

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is footjob stuff and POV mode part of the 100gb+ mod pack? Can't seem to find it on the regular
If I recall correctly footjob is an unlockable position which will depend on the rewards you earn and possibly the character's personality and experience

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey is there possible to create a orgy in honey select 2 or should I use Neo studio 2 to make ?
The game itself offers only threesome H-scenes (2 boys with 1 girl or your player with 2 girls).
A Studio scene isn´t limited belonging number of actors so far I know.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes