halop32

Aug 19, 2022
Honestly I just keep running into problems. When I first used the POV mode it was from the hero but now it's stuck on the girl.

zex4

Sep 1, 2017
so after wasting so much time just wanted to ask here, were i can find bestiality/monster mods for this game ?

blanddexter

Jan 28, 2023
Any way to get more hair mods? I already have better repack version installed. Need something with braided hair, like a long pony tail but braided or a medium-large sized hair bun, etc,.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Any way to get more hair mods? I already have better repack version installed. Need something with braided hair, like a long pony tail but braided or a medium-large sized hair bun, etc,.
A good address is Sjjpl
However his free stuff is included in BetterEpack yet, but it´s worth to spend a 3,50 for one month and you can download his whole stuff, also many clothes.

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to setup threesome?
Additionally to Velcros reply these are the available options for the game (these are old screenshots, the scenes are renamed since R11):
3SomeFemaleGroup.jpg 3SomeLesbian.jpg 3SomeMale.jpg

For female threesome:
1) you go to hall for a Meet Up and select 2 girls (Partner and Second)
2) make a Walkaround (now "Explore the Building) and find a location where 2 girls are waiting for you.
The Lesbian H-scenes are only accessible if you choose two girls in the hall (1).
Example for Lesbian
3SomeLesbian-Example.jpg

For male threesome (man-girl-man) you need to have a 2nd player - only man or Futa character possible.

How to create this in StudioNEO you better ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/ or here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
170GB for a censored game?
Nope!
The BetterRepack (now R11) is uncensored and to download ~55GB
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115GB) is ONLY for StudioNEO and not usable in the game - u need not to download excepting u want heavily work with Studio.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Nope!
The BetterRepack (now R11) is uncensored and to download ~55GB
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115GB) is ONLY for StudioNEO and not usable in the game - u need not to download excepting u want heavily work with Studio.
Thanks, then tags must be corrected.

adzull

May 9, 2017
anyone know why the game crash? at first the game tell me something about manager something not found, and now dont tell me the reason,but keep crush, i try delete and dowload again but the same error happents any idea why? or someway to fix that?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
anyone know why the game crash? at first the game tell me something about manager something not found, and now dont tell me the reason,but keep crush, i try delete and dowload again but the same error happents any idea why? or someway to fix that?
A well installed game shouldn´t crash.
You should give us more informations what happened before - was it a new install, an update, where is your game main folder location, a new mod that conflicts......

adzull

May 9, 2017
A well installed game shouldn´t crash.
You should give us more informations what happened before - was it a new install, an update, where is your game main folder location, a new mod that conflicts......
true, if i see the error again i will put in here,in gone try to repeat the process maybe that way i can see it again,and yes is a new install i guess, because i delete the game some time ago,and the main folder is in my SSD

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
true, if i see the error again i will put in here,in gone try to repeat the process maybe that way i can see it again,and yes is a new install i guess, because i delete the game some time ago,and the main folder is in my SSD
SSD is good, the game main folder should be on top of a drive for shortest file pathes and if possible NOT C:/

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
I currently have r8 downloaded. Will the in game updater bring me up to r11?
i think you have to dl the "step by step" updater (r8 to r9, then r9 to r10, etc...), but double check.

Also, hello, Koikatsu has a mod than give a "new" pair of breast when you're wearing clothes and/or bra. You can put new value and she get back her old breast value when naked.
Honey select only has a "push up" mod. Is there a Koikatsu version (new values) for HS2 somewhere?

Reactions: pot123

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I currently have r8 downloaded. Will the in game updater bring me up to r11?
I don´t recommend this updating. To update one version may be an option, but you have to do 3 steps, each has the danger to corrupt your system. The "updaters" often complain troubles with the updated game.

Much easier and safer is to download/install R11 completely new. If the new install is running well you can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods, don´t forget extra plugins if you have....) from the old version.
Keep your old game as Backup until the new one is running well.

adzull

May 9, 2017
I don´t recommend this updating. To update one version may be an option, but you have to do 3 steps, each has the danger to corrupt your system. The "updaters" often complain troubles with the updated game.

Much easier and safer is to download/install R11 completely new. If the new install is running well you can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods, don´t forget extra plugins if you have....) from the old version.
Keep your old game as Backup until the new one is running well.
ok i repeat the process and now dont crash, in so confuse xDDD, the only thing i dont do this time was the [BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer, this time i dont use that, but other than that i do the same, well at least is fix... somehow xDD

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes