adzull

May 9, 2017
Torrent download is a very safe method, so far you didn´t get any error messages - no need to download again.

You should try another install location, such like D:/HS2 without unnecessary subfolders. If I remember right the torrent downloaded 7zip file creates a subfolder which you don´t need.
The InitSetting.exe should be in D:/HS2.
And use 7-Zip for extraction.
ok thank you, i will try that if that work i will say here (hope so xD)

Reactions: turbojoe

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Not so far I know.

But what is your goal? For the mostly big breasted characters here it´s natural to squeeze or push together them via the clothing, but it makes no sense to let dissapear all the meat.
And big with clothing and small naked - why?
I just don't like the way the mod do it. Having acces to all sliders just allow me to have more control. And sometimes to reduce clipping in some clothes.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I figure the question has been answered before but the few answers i found didn't work for me they where for older versions of the repack. How am i supposed to extract the base game repack parts i can't leave a torrent running for as long as it would take to download the game and it would take me like 4 days to download it with mega as i don't have the money to pay for a month of the subscription thing it has.
If I understand you right you´ve downloaded the game in splitted packs (from MEGA 16 files, the links from page 1 15 files) and you don´t know how to extract?
Then look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651

The procedure is always the same for BetterRepack.

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
its been a few cards.

Doesn't say Im missing anything when i load it up, but I chacked the logs and i get, [Warning, Message:Material Editor] Could not load shader:Hanmen/Clothes True Replica Iridescence.

I'll try and look for the shader and see if it fixes it.
This was asked before https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9846503, but see the answers in the following postings.

Recent Hanmen stuff look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

adzull

May 9, 2017
ok thank you, i will try that if that work i will say here (hope so xD)
ok is fix, the problem was the location, it was to deep i gues, now i install in the
desktop computer and is fix, i should try that in the first places xD,i normaly install things this bg in the SSD because have more capacity but i can do it in the normal one

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
If I understand you right you´ve downloaded the game in splitted packs (from MEGA 16 files, the links from page 1 15 files) and you don´t know how to extract?
Then look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651

The procedure is always the same for BetterRepack.
I downloaded the part 1-15 but i am confused by it because each part is a 3.9gb 7z file when i extract them each one has another 58gb 7z file when i extract that its only 84gb when the torrent says everything in the repack version is 170gb

Warshame

May 30, 2020
I don't play in VR mode so I don't know the answer but I may have some information that will help. When I started playing HS2 on a laptop I didn't use a mouse, just the tracking pad. So I too had a problem starting the "action".
I found I could do the equivalent using two fingers back and forth on the tracking pad. It didn't work as well as a mouse which I have since bought but did work.
I'm sharing this in case it helps as I susepct in VR mode there may be some equivalent.

EDIT:
There is a whole help section in the manual on VR including using Occulus Quest
file:///D:/STNHS2DX11/manual_v/manual_en.html#ope
View attachment 2390252
i move 1 up down, left right, but it's still not working.
But i found the reason:i use laptop. When played via Oculus Air link, all funstion works,i can active H animations with the 1 in manual, but app only work in AMD chipset, and give me terrible fps.
So i use VirtualDesktop Streamer app, it let the game works with better graphic chipset, make good fps, but i can not active the H animation

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the part 1-15 but i am confused by it because each part is a 3.9gb 7z file when i extract them each one has another 58gb 7z file when i extract that its only 84gb when the torrent says everything in the repack version is 170gb
I hope you followed my linked instructions and let the whole packs automatically extract as described.
The size is correct, the BetterRepack itself is only 55 GB to download and ~85GB extracted, the rest is the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio with 115GB to download - but ONLY usable in StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

See the torrent file list
torrentR11-filelist.jpg
You can skip the Modpack Studio before starting the torrent download.

Jun 26, 2022
(repost cuz my message went to the void)
Hi, I'm looking for a mod (not specific, just asking if it exist).
HS2 only has a "push up" mod. Koikatsu has a mod than give a "new" pair of breast when you're wearing clothes and/or bra. You can put new value and she get back her old breast value when naked, instead of just tweaking the values.
Is there a "Koikatsu version" for HS2 somewhere?
I just don't like the way the mod do it. Having acces to all sliders just allow me to have more control. And sometimes to reduce clipping in some clothes.
Interesting...
What's the name of this Koikatsu mod and what does it do exactly?
Is it available with it's source code on github or somewhere?
If there's source code maybe it's possible to port it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi everybody, I knew these questions have been asked a million times, but I'm having trouble finding answers. Has this been mostly translated yet or is it still machine translated? Also, would you guys recommend I use HS2 or is HS1 still better because of the mods?

I really just want to create my own characters in settings and make renders. Not interested at all in the actual game aspect of HS or the animating. Is this what I would download for that still? Thanks so much for any help. Also, would anyone recommend I buy the game outright? Is there anywhere I can even buy it uncensored?
The so called BetterRepack (now R11) is uncensored and uses the Steam translation since R9.
How to get read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9947646
Here on page 1 you also find download links - all for free.

The base game with modpack is ~55GB to download.
But if you prefer more creating scenes and pictures you should also download the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115GB download) - this is only for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
The base StudioNEO is included in BetterRepack, so you need both.

Watch also these threads here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-685
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

• Red Heart
Reactions: lonelygale

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Interesting...
What's the name of this Koikatsu mod and what does it do exactly?
Is it available with it's source code on github or somewhere?
If there's source code maybe it's possible to port it.
after some googling, it seem to simply be called "pushup" and it's just a plugin (on this page " ").
as for the code, if someone is up to the task, then god bless. i suck at coding.

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
Is there an up to date application that extracts character files from scenes?

There's this character I really like the look of, a curvaceous but sweet looking blonde (I don't usually even like blondes but the creator did a great job), I've made a few scenes with her which is fortunate since the character file has completely disappeared from my PC. I can only speculate as to how this could've happened.

I already tried StudioCharaReader and WaifuRipper 1.0. Long story short both resulted in no final result, as they appear to be functioning right up until the critical step where I click to extract and nothing happens. StudioCharaReader at least gives me a message box to confirm I clicked the button and creates a folder for the output, there's just no output. Tried them both on Koikatsu as well just to make sure, same lack of result.

I'm would just post one of the scenes I've made with this character and see if anybody still has a file of her or knows where she can be found (the illusioncards image board seems not to have it), but this is only my 2nd post on these forums so don't think I'm really allowed to do that yet. Also, seems like too much of an ask to expect somebody else to track the character down, so I'm just hoping somebody might know where a working version of a helpful utility can be found. My own searches have thus far been fruitless, nothing but out of date results, suppose that's my fault for still relying on google.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there an up to date application that extracts character files from scenes?

There's this character I really like the look of, a curvaceous but sweet looking blonde (I don't usually even like blondes but the creator did a great job), I've made a few scenes with her which is fortunate since the character file has completely disappeared from my PC. I can only speculate as to how this could've happened.

I already tried StudioCharaReader and WaifuRipper 1.0. Long story short both resulted in no final result, as they appear to be functioning right up until the critical step where I click to extract and nothing happens. StudioCharaReader at least gives me a message box to confirm I clicked the button and creates a folder for the output, there's just no output. Tried them both on Koikatsu as well just to make sure, same lack of result.

I'm would just post one of the scenes I've made with this character and see if anybody still has a file of her or knows where she can be found (the illusioncards image board seems not to have it), but this is only my 2nd post on these forums so don't think I'm really allowed to do that yet. Also, seems like too much of an ask to expect somebody else to track the character down, so I'm just hoping somebody might know where a working version of a helpful utility can be found. My own searches have thus far been fruitless, nothing but out of date results, suppose that's my fault for still relying on google.
I can´t help you with your problem - I´m not familiar with StudioNEO.

But belonging your picture there is nothing forbidden.
Make a screenshot, start your posting and hit "Attach files" - load up your screenshot and hit "Full image".
If you´re looking for a character card better to ask there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10096030

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes