turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi. just throwing out some very random Q's. it's sunday and i'm a bit bored. lol

1. can i rename cards thru windows explorer or would that cause problems/corrupt the card?

2. what happens if you use the Plugin to up the limit to the max number of models in a group? how would that even work with the number of rooms available?

3. i know there is a way to modify the penis size. what about the testicles?

4. can more rooms be added to the main game?

5. any sites or threads that are for Coordinate only?

6. sometimes after loading a character in either maker or main game, sometimes afterwards in other scenes or different creation you can see clothing/accessories from the previous model? it's like a "ghost" or something like that. ha.

7. can the folder windows within maker and main game be resized? the ones that point the male/female models, coordinate folders etc etc.

8. what about you guys? how are you guys doing?
Most of your questions are perfectly answered by Velcro, I want only add:

2) Velcro is right, there are no more rooms available, this number is limited by the base game. While "Exploring" you only find more rooms with girls.
I do not increase the girls in a group, cuz then you have to scroll within a group, that´s inconvenient. I leave the girls number at 20 but increase the number of groups (slider goes up to 99!). You scroll through groups with mouse wheel.

3) read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7545439
For only balls look here View attachment BoneModQuickie.7z

5) Also here

6) have watched this phenomenon only in Chara Maker when loading a new card, it tooks a while to load the new one fully.

7) you mean the UI´s, there is a plugin you can find in [OPTIONAL] Mods
UI-Scaler.jpg
This is only affecting the size completely, unfortunately there will be not more thumbnails shown inside.

But be careful while tweaking, heavy changes may cause a window disappearing out of the screen.
If that happened you can try to reset the windows positions on the left side
ResetWindowPosition.jpg

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
aside some two-girl cutscenes putting the camera in the head of both girls who are in the same place for some reason, everything works fine
i haven't tested studio at all
i have R10
D:\Sramza\Honey Select 2
You could try shortening the directory to d:\HS2\ and see if that makes a difference. I'm not convinced it will but the Fure problem is odd in that it's so isolated.
I think sombody previously suggested temporarily moving out some Mods and seeing if that solves it, then slowly putting them back until you isolate one causing a problem. I suspect that is still a good option, however it is a time-consuming one. Had to do it myself about a year ago.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Feb 3, 2022
ok so...idk what's happened here. i got some male cards and some of them show up like this. no penis. i tried changing the uncensors and nothing happens. what am i missing here?

btw, thank you turbojoe and Velcrofly for answering my questions. :)

wtf.png

• Haha
Reactions: RyRa²

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ok so...idk what's happened here. i got some male cards and some of them show up like this. no penis. i tried changing the uncensors and nothing happens. what am i missing here?

btw, thank you turbojoe and Velcrofly for answering my questions. :)

View attachment 2405549
First try to change uncensor - save the card and reload.
If nothing happens share one of these cards so we can test it.

Reactions: slammingsalmon

tehlastone

May 26, 2019
So malwarebytes decided the game was ransomware after a crash - I made exceptions for HS2 afterward but Im still getting this message when I launch thru InitSettings and when I launch thru the regular icon it tells me I dont have permissions. This ever happen to anyone else?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

triver10

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a way how to use Modpack maps in the main game? I'm interested in using the maps located at "HoneySelect 2 DX\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps" in the main game. Currently they are only available through the StudioNeo

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a way how to use Modpack maps in the main game? I'm interested in using the maps located at "HoneySelect 2 DX\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps" in the main game. Currently they are only available through the StudioNeo
I don't think it is possible to use them in the main game, only in Studio.

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
i really wish illusion made rapelay remake. it had great 4 and 5 some animations. making animations myself seems unreasonable investment, i mean if i did i would do it for bugthesda game as there is more game/system around it.

Jun 26, 2022
There's no easy way to use studio maps/items in HS2 or AI main game, it would require reworking whole mod.
Studio files are stored in separate folder than main game files and I don't know how much more work it'd require, I don't think simple moving files would be enough to make it work.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
There's no easy way to use studio maps/items in HS2 or AI main game, it would require reworking whole mod.
Studio files are stored in separate folder than main game files and I don't know how much more work it'd require, I don't think simple moving files would be enough to make it work.
I´ve tried (Modpack zipmod extracted and copied the unity3d-file to abdata/map/scene) - but didn´t work. I guess there are some more unity files needed or to be modded.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes