Env1o

Jun 12, 2022
Can anyone help me with this? Every time I open up the game, it just turns white then permanently black.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Can anyone help me with this? Every time I open up the game, it just turns white then permanently black.
Where is your game directory stored? How deep is it and what is it named?
Best to place the game as high up as possible with a directory name as short a name as possible
e.g. d:/HS2/

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello, I have a question, Hope here be the right place to ask: Is there any kind of mod that shows a cross-section of the female uterus?, I have seen two types. The first one is a set-up items from modder Makoto-yuki as showns:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second one is actually a mod, Don't remember the name right now but it is pretty simple, it has IK nodes, as showns bellow
But this last one doesn't interact, say, like that Hooh's X-ray abbandoned mod. I am looking forward a mod that works like those seen in Hentai scenes, If exists, of course.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hey, When I load or start Studio...after loading a few scenes with animation, my pc starts to bog down. Otherwise game runs fine. Any idea why or how to fix?

Jun 26, 2022
I´ve tried (Modpack zipmod extracted and copied the unity3d-file to abdata/map/scene) - but didn´t work. I guess there are some more unity files needed or to be modded.
That wouldn't work for sure as it needs also files from list subfolder to make game see it but those files may also need some editing.
Anyone seen any tutorial for making items for main game (I'm sure there's something on discord but I can't access it).

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i downloaded r11 but the initsetting thing says 'r10' and the game translation is worse
Not this (green marking)?
InitSetting-R11.jpg

Anyway the translation R10 and R11 is the same - since R9 BetterRepack uses the Steam translation.
Did you download from here or from this thread page 1?

Reactions: RyRa²

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hello everyone! Can anyone tell is there an option to have futa on male sex? Like in Artificial Academy 2 there is a option to switch positions so male character will be on receieving end so to speak. And the second question is about camera, to be more specific - is there any option turn pov camera from male character viewpoint?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone! Can anyone tell is there an option to have futa on male sex? Like in Artificial Academy 2 there is a option to switch positions so male character will be on receieving end so to speak. And the second question is about camera, to be more specific - is there any option turn pov camera from male character viewpoint?
I don't think you can do Futa on Male in the game. But you probably can in Studio.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes