HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone have or know where to get more animations that can be added to the game? Thanks
Some people like me make animations and post them around the internet to be viewed in Studio Neo, but I don't know a way to add any more to the actual game. Though I'd argue studio neo is better anyway, you have much more control but trade in of user friendliness.
You can even animate yourself with the help of people that have already made animations. Simple animations like doggistyle and missionary take no time at all.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
wanted to install the game again since i uninstalled it a while ago, the torrent link seems to be down
is working fine for me - maybe you have country specific restrictions?
You can also approach from here but at least it´s the same address.

Nub Duo

Jul 20, 2021
Hey guys, I just installed the DX R11 version, ran the registry fixer, and the InitSetting.exe and clicked on the english icon but the game is still stuck in Japanese. As far as I can tell it should have access to the internet. Any suggestions?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what do i do
after clicking the english option:
View attachment 2418508
That´s weird - never seen a BetterRepack R11 with this signation R10, although the background is aquivalent to R11 (old R10 had another background picture). And as I said yet you should have the Steam translation included since R9.

This can´t be the original BetterRepack R11.

So is the question what did you download/install? Which source did you use for the download?
You still didn´t answer my question in this regard.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys, I just installed the DX R11 version, ran the registry fixer, and the InitSetting.exe and clicked on the english icon but the game is still stuck in Japanese. As far as I can tell it should have access to the internet. Any suggestions?
I always recommend NOT to use the registry fixer and to run the game completely standalon.

As I explained to Harkeodl the BetterRepack has included the Steam translation since R9 by default, so you don´t need to choose extra the english machine translation.

So I´m asking you too what did you really install and from where is your download.
The official address for BetterRepack is

Harkeodl

May 30, 2019
That´s weird - never seen a BetterRepack R11 with this signation R10, although the background is aquivalent to R11 (old R10 had another background picture). And as I said yet you should have the Steam translation included since R9.

This can´t be the original BetterRepack R11.

So is the question what did you download/install? Which source did you use for the download?
You still didn´t answer my question in this regard.
the torrent link in page 1
i answered:
the box circled in green says r10 in my launcher
page 1

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the torrent link in page 1
i answered:
Ah ok - I see.
The green one (1) or the red one (2)?
F95page1-Links.jpg

Link 1 is leading to the correct site from ScrewThisNoise for R11, link 2 goes to the sukebei site for R10 - don´t know why it´s here, it´s outdated and the description is wrong.

After all I only can recommend to download again with the torrent file from link 1 and make a clean new install.
Pls. NOTE: for the game you only need to download the BetterRepack (~55GB). The Optional Sideloader Modpack (115GB) is only for StudioNEO and not usable in the game. You can deselect this before starting the torrent download.

Harkeodl

May 30, 2019
Ah ok - I see.
The green one (1) or the red one (2)?
View attachment 2418771

Link 1 is leading to the correct site from ScrewThisNoise for R11, link 2 goes to the sukebei site for R10 - don´t know why it´s here, it´s outdated and the description is wrong.

After all I only can recommend to download again with the torrent file from link 1 and make a clean new install.
Pls. NOTE: for the game you only need to download the BetterRepack (~55GB). The Optional Sideloader Modpack (115GB) is only for StudioNEO and not usable in the game. You can deselect this before starting the torrent download.
green

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys, I downloaded the better repack yesterday, since I lost acces to my previous HDD where HS2 was located.
Everything seems to be normal, except I can not access the cheats menu? I used to be able to do a lot of things before, like move the limbs of player and girl during a scene by pressing "N", I could enter POV mode, I could see the arrows when moving accesories during the creation of a new girl, but now I can't do any of that. Do I need to download a new plugin or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, it somehow worked after I added the 100% save data

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2022
is working fine for me - maybe you have country specific restrictions?
You can also approach from here but at least it´s the same address.
ohhh okay tqsm, the betterrepack link works :)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello!

I have several questions about Studio Neo2, Hope this is the right place to ask:

1.- CharaAnime 1.4.0
What does this plugin is actually for?
charaanime.png
2.- Anime Controller
The same as above, never used or known somebody uses as well.
HS2_2023-02-26-18-10-53-734.png
Also these ones, never used.
HS2_2023-02-26-18-11-37-679.png
Also I'm thinking in get a new machine, this junk is an DDR3 Intel3 relic from the XX Century whit a 2G Graphic card, I know, don't metion it :/ . Any sugestion in what to get is welcome.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Something strange happens during h-scenes. For some during h-scene only male's climax parameters is raising when girl's one doesnt chage at all. At first I thought maybe it locked my lock marker, but no. Then I noticed that some time this parameter sometime begin to change when I scroll middle mouse, but the the thing is this button seems to be resered for movement speed during h-scene. I have a suspision that maybe one button somehow was assinged to to different function? Is there any way to see keyboard layout for the game in h-scenes?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello!

I have several questions about Studio Neo2, Hope this is the right place to ask:

1.- CharaAnime 1.4.0
What does this plugin is actually for?
View attachment 2422065
2.- Anime Controller
The same as above, never used or known somebody uses as well.
View attachment 2422069
Also these ones, never used.
View attachment 2422074
Also I'm thinking in get a new machine, this junk is an DDR3 Intel3 relic from the XX Century whit a 2G Graphic card, I know, don't metion it :/ . Any sugestion in what to get is welcome.
Can´t help with studio, but do you know these threads
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/ ?

Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Something strange happens during h-scenes. For some during h-scene only male's climax parameters is raising when girl's one doesnt chage at all. At first I thought maybe it locked my lock marker, but no. Then I noticed that some time this parameter sometime begin to change when I scroll middle mouse, but the the thing is this button seems to be resered for movement speed during h-scene. I have a suspision that maybe one button somehow was assinged to to different function? Is there any way to see keyboard layout for the game in h-scenes?
The mouse wheel in H-Scene is the right one to trigger the start and fine tune of girls excitement. A change in movement speed is only if girls excitement is reaching next level, but this is committed to the animation by default.

Sometimes the trigger point for girls arousing is hard to find - look at the marker of the player, the color get lighter if you hit the starting point for the girl.
In some H-scenes girls arousing stops after a while and you have to increase the intensity with mouse wheel to proceed.

Keyboard shortcuts look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10161206

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
The mouse wheel in H-Scene is the right one to trigger the start and fine tune of girls excitement. A change in movement speed is only if girls excitement is reaching next level, but this is committed to the animation by default.

Sometimes the trigger point for girls arousing is hard to find - look at the marker of the player, the color get lighter if you hit the starting point for the girl.
In some H-scenes girls arousing stops after a while and you have to increase the intensity with mouse wheel to proceed.

Keyboard shortcuts look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10161206
Just to add to this, there are some positions (BDSM) where the girl's excitement may not get past a certain level at first. Youy may need to try a few other positions first to get her in the mood so she can be spanked or whipped to climax.
Things like penetration while tied up / restrained contribute towards her being able to climax from these ones.
There is a wiki about tihs

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes