shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Main game question. Is there any way via the in game mods to stop the girls from using that smirk/smile mouth chatter animation during animations? It makes alot of faces, especially head mod ones, look awkward during sex.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for your suggestion, i will try the Hanmen stuff...for the set the visibility in Material Editor..where is the installer..?is it already include inside the repack...??
Not sure what you´re meaning - if you´re according to Hanmens: these are zipmods going to mods/MyMods, the game is finding them. The textures you can find under Body/Skin Type, the shaders showing up in Material Editor Body/Head
Material-Hanmen.jpg

Harkeodl

May 30, 2019

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

BlargBorn

Jan 20, 2023
Hi guy i have a probleme with the game. I reinstalle the game and update with kkmanager but it's still bugging. Help plz.

ahpian123

Feb 27, 2023
1677756610823.png
downloaded all the files, but extracting doesnt work,
-right click and extract the box disabled instantly
-double click and it say archive is corrupted

any help would be much appericate! thank you

naduruam95

Jan 30, 2022
Oh, am I the only one who has to adjust the butt sizes on every single card to the default 50 and the settings below to 100 to get it to grab the woman by the hips instead of like 2 feet above her on the doggy style position?
Yo having the same issue doggy, reverse cowgirl, scenes holding the hips. have you found a solution? I'm a beginner, still bit overwhelmed with how much sliders on this game, using r11 and modded paid models. Appreciate it if anybody have a solution

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Yo having the same issue doggy, reverse cowgirl, scenes holding the hips. have you found a solution? I'm a beginner, still bit overwhelmed with how much sliders on this game, using r11 and modded paid models. Appreciate it if anybody have a solution
Maybe you should try the HS2_BetterHScenes Plugin, default Keyboard Key is N. There you can adjust Body, Hands, Feet etc. But be warned, it's tricky.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2431252
downloaded all the files, but extracting doesnt work,
-right click and extract the box disabled instantly
-double click and it say archive is corrupted

any help would be much appericate! thank you
You first have to rename the file endings, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614538 or here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9484450

In your case the last one should be renamed to xxxxxxxxxSPLIT.7z.001 I guess.
Put all in one folder and start extracting with this 7z.001 file.
Recommended is 7-Zip.

ahpian123

Feb 27, 2023
You first have to rename the file endings, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614538 or here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9484450

In your case the last one should be renamed to xxxxxxxxxSPLIT.7z.001 I guess.
Put all in one folder and start extracting with this 7z.001 file.
Recommended is 7-Zip.
1677783627900.png
Thanks for the help!
Renamed all the folders and installed 7zip but still couldn't works

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This is why I choose the Torrent option each time. It takes an age to download but removes all the hassle afterwards.
I get them from gofile. The only time I had the same issue was when I went through Gdrive. The arbitrary renaming of the files is stupid at best.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

naduruam95

Jan 30, 2022
Maybe you should try the HS2_BetterHScenes Plugin, default Keyboard Key is N. There you can adjust Body, Hands, Feet etc. But be warned, it's tricky.
Alright that works! Thanks.

Few more questions:
1. Graphics pack or DHH?
Currently using dhh preset 1
depth of field disabled, TAA

2. Activate better anti aliasing?
It looks like it also uses taa as its plugin settings, does it override the either enhancers?

3. Is there a manual for what every settings does?
I like keeping notes of my configuration preferences.

These questions probably been asked before, my bad.
Cheers!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Few more questions:
1. Graphics pack or DHH?

It looks like it also uses taa as its plugin settings, does it override the either enhancers?

Cheers!
For me DHH is much easier on resources. Also the better AA seems redundant to me since like you said DHH does that already so I don't use it. Cant really help with the documentation. But most of it seems pretty self explanatory anyway. All I tend to do is lower the bloom and disable that ugly chromatic aberration.

Reactions: naduruam95

user0609

Dec 17, 2018

Few more questions:
1. Graphics pack or DHH?

Cheers!
For me best combo is SMAA (DHH) + TAA (BetterAA) DHH TAA is meh.

Reactions: naduruam95
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes