turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get the old BP4 uncensors? The BP5 uncensors are causing clipping problems on tight clothing and BBR11 doesn't appear to have the old ones anymore.
Oh man - I don´t think that anyone else here is still sticking on R4 o_O
I guess you have to download the whole R4 from here

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
Oh man - I don´t think that anyone else here is still sticking on R4 o_O
I guess you have to download the whole R4 from here Mega
Were BP4 uncensors that old? :unsure: I recall seeing those options in R9 before I updated to R11. Thought I might be able to pick those old releases up somewhere without downloading the entire BR package.

Candellight

Jan 4, 2020
Are you joking? HS2 R2 o_O
What´s about catually BetterRepack R11? There your missing zipmod is included by default.

Anyway you can download from here

Remember this main link - here you find all latest sideloder mods for single download!
LOL I have R11 not R2.
But download the mod new, doesnt help to solve my Problem.
I did it but without success.

I start the creater.
Go to Facial Type.
Choice "Type" Captain Marvel and the girl looks like a Deamon
When i choice "Sampel" Captain Marvel i also get the Error tha someting is outdated
See Picture.
Can someone test if the problem is also with him or just with me?
I thought it worked before the KK update.
But I don't want to download the 60gb again
Thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
LOL I have R11 not R2.
But download the mod new, doesnt help to solve my Problem.
I did it but without success.

I start the creater.
Go to Facial Type.
Choice "Type" Captain Marvel and the girl looks like a Deamon
When i choice "Sampel" Captain Marvel i also get the Error tha someting is outdated
See Picture.
Can someone test if the problem is also with him or just with me?
I thought it worked before the KK update.
But I don't want to download the 60gb again
Thanks
Ah ok - you need the original card of captain marvel!
These face types are only for the special card and can´t be used on new created characters.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Were BP4 uncensors that old? :unsure: I recall seeing those options in R9 before I updated to R11. Thought I might be able to pick those old releases up somewhere without downloading the entire BR package.
Oh sorry - my fault, didn´t read not exactly. Thought you mean BetterRepack R4.

Well, I stored all old Uncensors also in MyMods as Backup and have BP4 in my game too - the problem is I don´t know the name af the relevant zipmod.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The game itself offers only threesome H-scenes (2 boys with 1 girl or your player with 2 girls).
A Studio scene isn´t limited belonging number of actors so far I know.
From my testing it's only limited by your PC's capabilities and skill level to deal with it. My humble PC starts to feel it when there is over 5 characters in an animation.

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
i'm at bit confused, which one should i download the file? i wanna choose an all in one, but idk which one is up-to-date

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i'm at bit confused, which one should i download the file? i wanna choose an all in one, but idk which one is up-to-date
Recent version of BetterRepack is R11

For the game is BetterRepack - the optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT usable in the game.

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
Recent version of BetterRepack is R11

For the game is BetterRepack - the optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT usable in the game.
And you just said that now? T_T im still downloading the game tho, but it include the sideloader modpack

And, does the recent version of it already uploaded here?

and also, isnt the sideloader needed for doing mod? i wanna mod a genshin character tho

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
In the Plugin BetterHScenes you can control the clothes amount in H-scenes, but this is general and not according to a speciel room.
But what you mean with "washroom"?
In my game the girls in Bathroom are always wearing only a towel and in the bathtube or shower they are naked. In all other rooms they are always cothed at the initial talk and in the H-scene according to the settings in the Plugin.
By washroom, I meant the toilet . I already tried the betterhscenes plugin....it doesn't seem to impact the toilet scenes.

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
Not sure what you´re meaning - if you´re according to Hanmens: these are zipmods going to mods/MyMods, the game is finding them. The textures you can find under Body/Skin Type, the shaders showing up in Material Editor Body/Head
View attachment 2428503
okay i download all the HS2 game, the Hanmen stuff, and all the pay mods stuff that i can get. could you tell me how should i install this all, from my previous experience in HS1 is a very tedious work if we make a mistake when installing the game & the mods, complication like neck seams, ugly face, skin become to much glow, i really dont want to experience that if possible. i need your guidance...Thx

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
And you just said that now? T_T im still downloading the game tho, but it include the sideloader modpack

And, does the recent version of it already uploaded here?

and also, isnt the sideloader needed for doing mod? i wanna mod a genshin character tho
i wanna ask, the sideloader is for managing some mod or what?
What do you mean with "now"??? I answered you 1:20 later o_O:(

Anyway you can also download the game with links here on page 1

Sideloader you have to differentiate:
- the Sideloader Modpack folders coming with BetterRepack - they´re belonging to the game and are needed if you don´t have troubles with charactercards using these mods.
- the {Optional] Sideloader Modpack Studio (115GB to download) is ONLY for StudioNEO as I answered yet

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
By washroom, I meant the toilet . I already tried the betterhscenes plugin....it doesn't seem to impact the toilet scenes.
I already suspected this.
You´re right, the Plugin doesn´t influence the behaviour in the toilets alone. As the other scenes these are generally starting clothed. If only peeking the girls only undress the bottom clothing to pee, if attacking they´re undressed in the following H-scene as settled in the betterhscene plugin.

So it seems you´re having an issue with your install.
Try a new install and take care you place your game on the top of a drive like D:/HS2.

If you don´t have the latest BR R11 it´s a good idea to download and install this version

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi I have a problems with this:
View attachment 2442241

But I got the darkruler sherry but it's don't work. Help plz. View attachment 2442247
This Darkruler mod seems to be a face mod for this special character card and nothing else . You can´t use it for other characters.
If you don´t have this card you can ignore this message.

Otherwise you should be able to load the card in creator, go to Facial Type, find this type, switch to another facial type and then switch back to the right one, then save the card.
This should update the version information of this mod in your game.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
okay i download all the HS2 game, the Hanmen stuff, and all the pay mods stuff that i can get. could you tell me how should i install this all, from my previous experience in HS1 is a very tedious work if we make a mistake when installing the game & the mods, complication like neck seams, ugly face, skin become to much glow, i really dont want to experience that if possible. i need your guidance...Thx
First extract the downloaded packs following this guide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651
Hanmen and all other mentioned payed mods you downloaded yourself store in mods/MyMods (so far they are zipmod files, otherwise follow the mod instructions).
This is essential, cuz if you put them only into mods they will be deleted from Sideloader if you´re running "update".

This all may not prevent you to sometimes have to tweak one or the other character card.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes