turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2432505
Thanks for the help!
Renamed all the folders and installed 7zip but still couldn't works
I see - the WinRar-icon of the first file is suspicious for me.
Did you try with WinRar?

I`ve no experience with splitted files, I always download torrent - much less troubles, as Velcro answered you above.

EDIT: user0609 below found something - the file you startet in 7-Zip shows another ending as in your list!

Last edited:

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
A question about the character dragger please:

Is there a way to modify or influence the sensitivity of the sliders? They work well in most cases but with the hands or feet it's endless fiddling with the mouse. I found a way to change the total amount allowed to be changed in the plugin menue but that doesn't seem to have an effect on the sensitivity, or maybe I am blind again? There's a way to change the sensitivity for the in game movement of the characters (bottom right) but I can't figure it out for the plugin.

ThatOneOwlii

Mar 1, 2023
I downloaded the latest release of kkmanager and had it update the mods, as whenever I tried to use a face preset it said outdated zipmod. But now the game wont launch, just staying as a white screen. How do I fix this?

Jul 12, 2020
The girls in my game seem to take of random parts off their clothes every time they go into the washroom and sometimes they are completely naked, is there a way to control that?

Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 2432505
Thanks for the help!
Renamed all the folders and installed 7zip but still couldn't works
View attachment 2432893
Are you sure about this?
Did you download all the parts from the same hosting site or they are mix from different servers?
It's good practice when downloading multipart archives to download all parts from the same sever as sometimes same parts hosted on different severs may not be exactly the same and mixing parts from different servers may corrupt the multipart archive.

Another thing you may try is to try different program to extract files as there are few different concepts of naming parts of multipart archive depending on what program was used to create it and not every program handles all of them properly.
I use HaoZip for instance but I need to warn you that it's chinese and original chinese setup file installs a lot of crap, if you want to try it try to find installer with translated program on non-chinese sites.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
My game is crashing, can't open, can anyone help me fix it?
If this is a new install look first if you have your game main folder on the top of a drive and possibly NOT C:/ e.g. D:/HS2.
And avoid unnecessary subfolders (sometimes the extraction will create some like [Screwthisnoise]xxxxx )
This is to keep file pathes as short as possible.

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
A question about the character dragger please:

Is there a way to modify or influence the sensitivity of the sliders? They work well in most cases but with the hands or feet it's endless fiddling with the mouse. I found a way to change the total amount allowed to be changed in the plugin menue but that doesn't seem to have an effect on the sensitivity, or maybe I am blind again? There's a way to change the sensitivity for the in game movement of the characters (bottom right) but I can't figure it out for the plugin.
As you´ve said there is only a general setting for max and min value (Plugin Slider-Unlocker).
To bypass this inconvenience I first use the slider to find the wanted effect and then highlight and overwrite the number for finetuning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacenergy

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the latest release of kkmanager and had it update the mods, as whenever I tried to use a face preset it said outdated zipmod. But now the game wont launch, just staying as a white screen. How do I fix this?
If you have R11 yet I have no clue what happened. I myself updated some days ago and everything is still running fine.
If you have an older BR version there maybe conflicts between your old game version and the newest mods.

Anyway I only can recommend a new install.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The girls in my game seem to take of random parts off their clothes every time they go into the washroom and sometimes they are completely naked, is there a way to control that?
In the Plugin BetterHScenes you can control the clothes amount in H-scenes, but this is general and not according to a speciel room.
But what you mean with "washroom"?
In my game the girls in Bathroom are always wearing only a towel and in the bathtube or shower they are naked. In all other rooms they are always cothed at the initial talk and in the H-scene according to the settings in the Plugin.

MrBeastie

Sep 20, 2022
I've finally gotten the Take Charge plugin working. However, autoplay seems to stop when a girl gets exhausted. Am I missing a setting so that it keeps going after she tires out, or does she have to have energy to continue?

tonnybn

Aug 7, 2020
Did you download all the parts from the same hosting site or they are mix from different servers?
It's good practice when downloading multipart archives to download all parts from the same sever as sometimes same parts hosted on different severs may not be exactly the same and mixing parts from different servers may corrupt the multipart archive.

Another thing you may try is to try different program to extract files as there are few different concepts of naming parts of multipart archive depending on what program was used to create it and not every program handles all of them properly.
I use HaoZip for instance but I need to warn you that it's chinese and original chinese setup file installs a lot of crap, if you want to try it try to find installer with translated program on non-chinese sites.

thanks, i did it (y)(y)(y)

Candellight

Jan 4, 2020
Hello, i Need a little bit help.
I Installed HS2 DX R2 and the Siedeloader Modul
i updateded the Moduls with KKManager.
The i what to create a girl and selcete a face, but i get by all
Darkruler Mods an Error for Example:
7x Outdated zipmode! Some items are missing! - Darkruler.CaptainMarvel

and the Face looks Ugly
Can anyone help me.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

and the Face looks Ugly
Can anyone help me.
you need to redownload this zipmod Darkruler.CaptainMarvel

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

and the Face looks Ugly
Can anyone help me.
Are you joking? HS2 R2 o_O
What´s about catually BetterRepack R11? There your missing zipmod is included by default.

Anyway you can download from here

Remember this main link - here you find all latest sideloder mods for single download!

• Wow
Reactions: Kaseijin

naduruam95

Jan 30, 2022
Yo! I tried fiddling how I can improve shadows
one setting I found was in hslights called shadow resolution target but it was not it.
I probably didnt looked/searched hard enough.

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
Does anyone know where I can get the old BP4 uncensors? The BP5 uncensors are causing clipping problems on tight clothing and BBR11 doesn't appear to have the old ones anymore.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes