Zara1992

Jan 18, 2023
hello guys, i have a problem with this card. every time I choose it the game have a white screen.

Velma_0d.png

another problem are this missing files. Where can i find them?

Errors.jpg

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
What do you mean with "now"??? I answered you 1:20 later o_O:(

Anyway you can also download the game with links here on page 1

Sideloader you have to differentiate:
- the Sideloader Modpack folders coming with BetterRepack - they´re belonging to the game and are needed if you don´t have troubles with charactercards using these mods.
- the {Optional] Sideloader Modpack Studio (115GB to download) is ONLY for StudioNEO as I answered yet
nvm that, opened the web late, also i finished download.

i see, i download the dx 11 one, so that mean the sideloader is still needed right?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
nvm that, opened the web late, also i finished download.

i see, i download the dx 11 one, so that mean the sideloader is still needed right?
As I´ve said: to download the "[Optional] Siedloader Modpack Studio" is NOT needed if you only want the game.
If you intend to work intensiv with StudioNEO (creating own scenes and pictures) you should have this too.

The Sideloader mods for the game are included in BetterRepack yet.

Btw allow me to remind you on this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8947945

Last edited:
Reactions: Kimochi599

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello guys, i have a problem with this card. every time I choose it the game have a white screen.

View attachment 2443513

another problem are this missing files. Where can i find them?

View attachment 2443524
Ok - I´ve also missing the Xeniu-mods, but the card is loading well without these.

If you already have the recent BetterRepack R11 you should run "update", you will get the other missing mods.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do any of you guys know if it's possible to set keybinds in studio neo? I'm itching to turn my project more interactive and make a full sandbox sex experience but I feel like it may be impossible in studio neo since I can't find any plugin that allows us to set keybinds
I'd only need basic shit like toggling animations, moving and starting sex scenes, but that may exceed studio neo already.
I'm looking into MMDD and VNGE right now but it feels like trying to sculpt with a sledgehammer lol

BlargBorn

Jan 20, 2023
This Darkruler mod seems to be a face mod for this special character card and nothing else . You can´t use it for other characters.
If you don´t have this card you can ignore this message.

Otherwise you should be able to load the card in creator, go to Facial Type, find this type, switch to another facial type and then switch back to the right one, then save the card.
This should update the version information of this mod in your game.

I do the facial type sample but this message again 7 times 2titre.png

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
As I´ve said: to download the "[Optional] Siedloader Modpack Studio" is NOT needed if you only want the game.
If you intend to work intensiv with StudioNEO (creating own scenes and pictures) you should have this too.

The Sideloader mods for the game are included in BetterRepack yet.

Btw allow me to remind you on this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8947945
alright then, thanks for helping, gonna put some genshin inside it

felicenko28

Jun 2, 2017
Hello guys, i have a problem, on the character creator, when i click on any of the voice on the left, the panel on the right doesn't appear

Aletta.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I do the facial type sample but this message again 7 times View attachment 2445001
In your first post above I see you have R11 - try "update" the Sideloader mods.

Or download latest version of your missing mod from here and put it into mods/Sideloade Modpack - Exclusive HS2

And place your game folder on top of the drive for shortest file pathes - like G:/HS2

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
turbojoe so uhh, can you tell me how to put a card? :v . The FAQ don't seem to help me much, like i don't know where to put it
Cards go here.....
\UserData\chara under your Honey Select folder
Once there it goes in the female folder or the male folder.

if you need to know where "Scene" cards go they go here
\UserData\Studio\scene

Last edited:

Hetaneko

Apr 26, 2018
turbojoe hey!, do you know if there is any hs2 plugin/mod/shader that can render the normal or depth map of the scene ?

Last edited:

haley3388

Apr 16, 2019
Good days, guys.

There is one mod missing in my HS2. I did try to find it out myself but unfortunately I couldn't find it.
The mod missing message in my HS is "AiLegend Modbuilder map example"
I went to AiLegend website but didn't know which one I should download.
Could anyone tell me?

Thanks!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
turbojoe so uhh, can you tell me how to put a card? :v . The FAQ don't seem to help me much, like i don't know where to put it
Cards go here.....
\UserData\chara under your Honey Select folder
Once there it goes in the female folder or the male folder.
To complete akumakazamas answer:
you can create subfolders in UserData/chara/female if you want to sort your cards for example by creators. But these cards don´t gain stats - at first meeting a copy is automatically created in chara/female and you have to assign this into a group to develop the stats further.
Also you can rename the cards file name as you like.

If you download a card together with a necessary mod from creator the zipmod file goes into mods/MyMods.

Last edited:

naduruam95

Jan 30, 2022
Is there equivalent betterhscenes character dragger in studio? Or am I missing it?
I want to manipulate xyz positions as I learn.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes