hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys. I tried opening the game yesterday, but it crashed. After that, the system deleted the original access .exe. Do you have the direct access from HS2 RX 11? Thank you :) a.png a.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello guys. I tried opening the game yesterday, but it crashed. After that, the system deleted the original access .exe. Do you have the direct access from HS2 RX 11? Thank you :) View attachment 2454931 View attachment 2454931
Further to TurboJoes's reply I would ensure you locate your game folder a lot higher up in the directories.
I don't know why but the deeper you store it the more problems it causes. As short a directory name and as high up as possible is recommended.
e.g. Mine is d:/STNHS2DX11/

Reactions: turbojoe

Zara1992

Jan 18, 2023
At the moment no clue.
Mine is loading fine although some clothes are missing - tretete sometimes is using non Repack mods.

White screen is a sign that the game is stucking in a loading loop - this also can be caused by too long file pathes.
Do you have your game folder located on top of a drive, as 1000x recommended here? e.g. D:/HS2
C:/HS2

ABSOMA

Dec 10, 2017
hello friends, a question the torrent includes the complete pack of All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack) and the Steam Version
Win:
All-in-one ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: Borrowed_Distant

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello everyone!

Concernin install HS2 BR12:
In the past in previous updates (I've been using HS2 since BR8) I've always run into issues, and today I'm afraid the same thing will happen. This is what has happened to me:
The Hooh items, in each update it happens to me that I lose items in the studio, amputated dicks, or lack texture, even if I have zipmods and dlls it is a tortuous path to make them work.

Custom faces or heads
. There are cards with exclusive mods, which come with files that must be placed in the localdrive/HS2/abdata/list folder, if I remember correctly, and in a full installation although you can select the option to keep said files, it results in loss of faces, shapes, etc. and you have to download those cards again (I have lost many good cards like this, for example: after trying to look for them again the Mega links are down).

Plugins, kk manager and such things.
In a case where I had a problem with one or several obsolete plugins that came in a repack (I don't remember which one) the most obvious suggestion was to update them via kk Manager but the program didn't do it, so I had to go directly to the source ( Github page from illusion mods , ManlyMarco, DeathWeasel1337, bb bepis, GeBo1, kkykkykky, Spock Bauru, etc.) I remember that when updating an essential plugin, the game didn't load anymore, it crashed, so I had to look for answers on discord and other sources , I had outdated Bepinex, so I went to each and every one of the pages of each plugin to download the updated file, a work of titans but I was finally able to make the game work, updated and without errors, for example, I was using the obsolete graphic mode plugin, cubemaps or lensdirty did not work for me until I manually updated it.

Should I backup those folders (Abdata, Bepinex, etc) and after a full HS2 BR12 cut and paste atop the new ones? it will be errors, crashes or worse? it worth BR12 Over BR11? What's new on BR12 that is a must to have?

Please enlight me on this descicive step to a new update.

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes