turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
GPU is slotted correctly. HS2 is literally the only game/program to have this issue. My only guess is that there's a mod somewhere in the repack that causes these issues with the 30 series.

Or there's an ongoing driver issue, but I doubt Nvidia would even check for issues with Illusion games lmfao.
The driver theory I posted here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8283699 and also to ScrewThisNoise https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8384386, but never heard about a fix.

Also have a look to FAQ from Orange Spork for Grahics Plugin
If possible try different driver versions, more I can´t say to this :cry:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I had HS2 unlimited with Better Repack R4. I just installed HS2 DX with Better Repack 11. If I copy my cards from R4 to R11, the cards don’t appear in the characters list for R11. Any idea ?
If you install a new Repack version normally you transfer the whole UserData folder to the new install.
Maybe you get missing mods messages cuz some of your cards may use outdated mods, but there is no reason to disappear from your new character view.
Are you sure you copied the cards into UserData/chara/female?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Keep getting "failed to load mono" thing, tried to do everything, shit just doesn't want to work
Most reason for loading failures are to long file pathes or the game is located in C:/.
Do you have your game folder on top of a drive? E.g. D:/HS2?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
As u say - install and get running a new version install is the easy thing, but transfer all your personal stuff from previous version without any glitches is the harder one ;)

You asked for the Changelog

Belonging mods as abdata files: if you extract a zipmod it´s mostly existing of an abdata file and a manifest.xml - so it should exist a way to create a zipmod from an abdata mod, so you can store it into MyMods and keep it there for the next version.
Another way is to backup all these non zipmod mods and extra plugins into an extra folder and save them there for the next BR version (so do I).
Hello!

Well, I've updated my game via /, and thanfully there was no errors! in the install menu I choose for backup my userData and plugin folder, after it finished, I installed the VNGE and the VMD, went into studio and test it, both works well
Hooh items also works well, I have the texture and the shapes, the clear collor is an known issue but easely fixed by lower the third color slider at 60 or so, dependig the cock color u want
It only took me 40 minutes the whole task, also if you want to update your game via KK Manager, I recomend to activate the p2p feature, it may be took 10-15 minutes to launch, but once running, you may get good Download speeds, I got 800-900 kbps, not bad.
And last, I feel my game is running faster than before, I usually disabled the graphics enhacers, DDH and Graph mode, for performance in this old junk I got for machine, and surpricing me, when I try an SSS card, It opened! whitout graphic mode! how could be this possible? I dunno how but I am happy cuz when working or playing whit SSS cards, I ought to turn on the Graph mode and it drops dramatically my framerate, but now, I can play at the amazing speed of 30 fps!!

hwold

Nov 9, 2019
Maybe you get missing mods messages cuz some of your cards may use outdated mods, but there is no reason to disappear from your new character view.
Are you sure you copied the cards into UserData/chara/female?
No, no missing mod error.

Just triple checked, yes, I copied them in the correct folder. Cards are usable on the old version (Honey Select 2 Party - Final Repack 3) but I can’t get them working on HS2 DX R12 :(

Then I created a brand new character on the FR3 version, saved the card, moved the card into DX R12 UserData/chara/female and it does not work either (does not appears in the characters list, either in the character editor or in-game).

Any idea ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No, no missing mod error.

Just triple checked, yes, I copied them in the correct folder. Cards are usable on the old version (Honey Select 2 Party - Final Repack 3) but I can’t get them working on HS2 DX R12 :(

Then I created a brand new character on the FR3 version, saved the card, moved the card into DX R12 UserData/chara/female and it does not work either (does not appears in the characters list, either in the character editor or in-game).

Any idea ?
Ah.....here we are!
First you wrote about " HS2 unlimited with Better Repack R4", but your card is telling another story (corner down right "HS:FR3").
So far I know Honey Select unlimited is the international version of original Honey Select (see here ) and NOT HS2.

These games have different game and character structures, so they aren´t compatible - sry to say but you can´t use your old cards in HS2.

Edit: ChubbyCheek was quicker :p

hwold

Nov 9, 2019
I was convinced I had never installed any Honey Select version before 2, but it seems I was wrong.

Thanks for the clarification.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Is there anything in better repack that can let me adjust a clothing a bit?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This top's "half open" has bikini which I want to remove. Do I need some external programs or?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
is there a mod or way to reduce the lag from playing the game?my game keep frozing for literally everything and it can take several minute before it can be interacted again,i remember playing older version of this game and doesnt have this kind of problem

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there anything in better repack that can let me adjust a clothing a bit?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This top's "half open" has bikini which I want to remove. Do I need some external programs or?
Open Gravure Plugin(hit G), there you can manage each clothing piece extra
Gravure-half.jpg

The Bikini top shpuld be Inner Top

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a mod or way to reduce the lag from playing the game?my game keep frozing for literally everything and it can take several minute before it can be interacted again,i remember playing older version of this game and doesnt have this kind of problem
Well - HS2 BetterRepack R12 with a lot of highres textures and big mods is not the same to handle for your hardware as older versions.
Also it depends on your graphic settings - GraphicsMod is a heavier load than DHH or none graphic enhancer.
Not to forget your hardware - more RAM and the game on a SSD should help, the GPU itself isn´t that important (my game is runing well with a Geforce 1660 on laptop and an older Radeon RX 570 on my Desktop PC).

Alkinwulf

Dec 25, 2021
Hey, same here. Recently upgraded from R10 to R12 and noticed some strange freezes. They are literally everywhere - in chara creation and game itself. Seems it helped me a little to disable "cache zipmods metadata" in sideloader in plugin settings.
It has not completely get rid of these micro-freezes though. If someone has more information, besides the fact that the game has become graphically heavier, I will be glad to hear. It's clearly not a matter of system requirements, these micro-freezes appears without visible reason, for example, on a frozen character and the absence of actions in chara creation.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey, same here. Recently upgraded from R10 to R12 and noticed some strange freezes. They are literally everywhere - in chara creation and game itself. Seems it helped me a little to disable "cache zipmods metadata" in sideloader in plugin settings.
It has not completely get rid of these micro-freezes though. If someone has more information, besides the fact that the game has become graphically heavier, I will be glad to hear. It's clearly not a matter of system requirements, these micro-freezes appears without visible reason, for example, on a frozen character and the absence of actions in chara creation.
So I guess you did the 2 upgrade steps 10 to 12 from here ?
If so - that´s the reason I always recommend complete new download/install - see latest warning here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10275518

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes