Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
hey so i did a complete installation and update, and my game is Japanese (i think), i just want to hear if im dumb and did something wrong or im just impatient for the MTL to translate
Have you tried clicking the english flag on the left side of the r11 launcher?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hey so i did a complete installation and update, and my game is Japanese (i think), i just want to hear if im dumb and did something wrong or im just impatient for the MTL to translate
HI!
I read a while back that an user had an issue with the language, and turns out the firewall was active, the user blocked Honey Select from access the internet, therefore no google translation services were working.

Reactions: turbojoe

fooder

Oct 9, 2018
Anyway if you already have downloaded the BetterRepack (R11 from the links of this thread page 1?) there is no need to stack on the Steam version.
You also can install the BetterRepack following my "splitted pack guide", then you have the original japanese game with english translation.

Make a new install for BetterRepack and forget the Steam install. And you spare the download of SB3.

Alright, so i use 7zip.

I have made a separate folder for the steam and betterrepack versions.

For the betterepack, i am able to extract part 1 (looks like you do it twice) but part 2 i cannot seem to figure out how to get it do it without getting an error 93% of the way. I have deleted/redownloaded from the page 1 and same error? Any ideas?
I tried to extract part 3 just to see and i get the same error. It does say "destination folder already contains processed file, would you like to replace?" I hit "yes to all." not sure if this matters...

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey people.

Does someone have the "hs2plug 1.8" by Katarsys?

I went to his patreon page and the link to the public version as expired. :(
Hey people.

Does someone have the "hs2plug 1.8" by Katarsys?

I went to his patreon page and the link to the public version as expired. :(
HI!
I have it! actually I get that plugin here in f95, I don't remember where haha.
let me reach my home and I send it to you.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Point of order: that's the British flag, not the English one :geek: (hopefully that emoji shows I know I'm being a geeky pedant)
lol Yea, I was thinking English as in the British when I wrote it but I guess that would technically be the St. George one rather than the union jack.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
cant seem to find the s dicks from hooh. I remember it being in the last repack I had a couple of years ago do I need to download it manually now or did I miss something? it was also missing hoohs shaders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Just recently got back into this, and maybe I'm misremembering but I could've sworn that there was a way to import Honey Select 1 cards into this. Anyone know about it or am I wrong?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Just recently got back into this, and maybe I'm misremembering but I could've sworn that there was a way to import Honey Select 1 cards into this. Anyone know about it or am I wrong?
First of all, welcome back.
From everything I know that's wrong. Someone may know of a way, but everything I've read says otherwise. Sorry :(

You could potentially go into HS1 and take all the details and apply them to a HS2 card manually. I tried that the other day to try and transpose an HS1 card across but the reults were less than perfect. While a lot of the measurement categories read across I got the impression that some of the scales may differ. Best of luck

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Alright, so i use 7zip.

I have made a separate folder for the steam and betterrepack versions.

For the betterepack, i am able to extract part 1 (looks like you do it twice) but part 2 i cannot seem to figure out how to get it do it without getting an error 93% of the way. I have deleted/redownloaded from the page 1 and same error? Any ideas?
I tried to extract part 3 just to see and i get the same error. It does say "destination folder already contains processed file, would you like to replace?" I hit "yes to all." not sure if this matters...
Did you follow all the instructions I´ve linked you like here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7289769 for example?
The extracting should run automatically through all parts, except one part is corrupted it stops.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
cant seem to find the s dicks from hooh. I remember it being in the last repack I had a couple of years ago do I need to download it manually now or did I miss something? it was also missing hoohs shaders.
HI!
As far as I know, it comes in the last BR.
Chech in your \BepInEx\Plugins folder if you have the Aura2_Core.dll file. It has to be the last updated one in order to Hooh items can display correctly. In StudioNeo2, You can be able to see the icon named "item".
I recomend to get the Hooh stuff right from the source.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What's the difference between the repack and the base version? Will I need both?
If you mean Illusions Honey Select 2 DX Libido as "base" game - well, this is the original japanese game. No clue where to get this for free.
The BetterRepack is the original japanese game with english translation and enriched with a lot of community mods compiled from ScrewThisNose, get it from here .

If you mean "base game" from Steam, read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

Reactions: halop32

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2021-11-03
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R11
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
Steam Version

Win:
All-in-one:
MEGA
Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - - PIXELDRAIN

All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack): MEGA -

Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 4: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 5: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 6: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 7: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 8: - -
PIXELDRAIN -
Part 9: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 10: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 11: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 12: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 13: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 14: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 15: - - PIXELDRAIN -

2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to BaasB & ScrewThisNoise for the links,

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
who is your pfp? lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes