Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Where can get realistic looking charcter card ?
Do you mean of real people?
I try and do those - I tend to do cards for people when I can't find existing cards for them.
I would say BarbierDeSeville is worth checking out .
A few others occasionally do them.
I think Tretete did a very good Emilia Clarke but seems to do more original characters.
PerseusStoned tends to do real people
and Eros / ArtisansofPathos did a lot of those and game characters
Then have a look around elsewhere on Kenzato Booru and some of these other places
Bepis DB
Discord
Illusion Booru

There are some very good realistic cards and some where the only similarity is the name. Getting a really good likeness is really tricky and time-consuming. I tend to get a card as far as I can then share it so others can improve on it.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Do you mean of real people?
I try and do those - I tend to do cards for people when I can't find existing cards for them.
I would say BarbierDeSeville is worth checking out .
A few others occasionally do them.
I think Tretete did a very good Emilia Clarke but seems to do more original characters.
PerseusStoned tends to do real people
and Eros / ArtisansofPathos did a lot of those and game characters
Then have a look around elsewhere on Kenzato Booru and some of these other places
Bepis DB
Discord
Illusion Booru

There are some very good realistic cards and some where the only similarity is the name. Getting a really good likeness is really tricky and time-consuming. I tend to get a card as far as I can then share it so others can improve on it.
Thanks brother it really help ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: Velcrofly

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thank you! I would appreciate the tutorial, but I understand if you cant, anyways, thanks for the detailed answer!
Hi!
Thank you for waiting.
Here are a small tutorial in Hw to make a simple animation using Node Constraits and Gimricks. First we need a test subject. Let's call a girl. 1.png
Also we need a hero, A costumer will be OK
2.png
The first thing I do is to set the body in IK Kinematics, There are several default HandJobs animations but in my experience they don't work as I want to, My personal choice is using Hooh items. So we going to use Hooh items.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said, I am going to use S-Dick type A Tracker nearest, you can use whatever you want.
Next I am going to parent the dick to the body, via folder structure
Remember to place the male shaft properly, I use the default dong as guide, once placed, I disable it
Almost done!
We now use a piston gimmick and a sphere. Use this type of piston cuz it has several different paterns of movement, but you can use any piston that works. Place the sphere at the end of the piston. to make things easy, set the speed at zero, and hit the "reset all" button to get the start point.
Remember the sphere? this trick is for better control in animations, actually you can set the end of the piston as a parent, but fon fine adjust you need to turn off Node Constraits, adjust, then turns on again, a pain in the asss. So let's set the sphere as parent, the hand node as child, set position and rotation, and set add new.
In this example, I have set the nodes first, then adjust the hand to the desired position, but the best way is to set first the position and later the nodes, I do this way cuz as for me is better, but it is your choice to do as you feel comfortably.

And now we can set the piston speed and see how it works. remember how we set the piston-sphere?, well, this way we can move slightly te piston to set the proper more accurate placement.
This is the result:

I almost forgot ! We can add an extra item to make it more realistic. we going to use a Dick Navigator and place it in the hand of the girl, parent it in folder structure and run the animation, fine-tuning as pleased.

This is the Result.
This is the VNGE, hope you find this usefull.

"The best way to LEARN is to TEACH."

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
oh ok i see and can i see a link to downloading this version of honey select somewhere?
What I showed you is the HS2 DX BetterRepack R11 - you don´t have?
Time to download - all Repacks from Illusion Games to start from here
You choose your game on the left side and get the links to latest version downloads.
Mega and Google have 16 splitted packs to download (how to work with them read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247).

Easier way is torrent download - takes more time to download (12 hours or more), but the one zip file is easier to install and less susceptible to download corruptions and extraction errors.
NOTE: before starting the torrent download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115 GB) - you can´t use this in the game, is only for StudioNEO.
Game + Mods is the BetterRepack (~55GB to download, needs drive space ~ 85GB after extracting).

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Yep - only shots

Yep - only shots for you from character manager to show you some options for brakeable personalities.
The work I´m leaving to you ;)

Anyway I can share a played card of them if you want to try a special one.
I'll give it a shot, thank you again. If you want to dm me the card, I wouldn't mind checking it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
Dec 16, 2018
Ok so I think finally found out why the game runs so poorly in VR, and there is a fix.

TL;DR just manually update the material editor plugin to the latest version.

To do this launch KKManager either from the game files or from InitSetting.exe then clicking Manager on the lower left.
Then go to the Plugins tab and find Material Editor. Check its version, it should be 3.1.19 if you are using RX11.
Select it and double click on Open website under the properties on the right. Find HS2_MaterialEditor on the page and click it.
Unzip the downloaded file then go back to KKmanager, click on Open Install Location also under properties, find HS2_MaterialEditor in the directory and swap it with your freshly unzipped one. Close KKManager and reopen it then check the version and it should be 3.1.21
Maker and Studio are part of the same plugin and will be updated with it.
Boot the game and the performance should be the same as if there were no plugins running

I found this when trying to improve my FPS in VR specifically.
In the menus I had no issues with 90 FPS, but in H, it would plummet down to 20 FPS with a huge stutter every 3 seconds.
Something was cleary wrong because while steam vr said it took 8 to 9 ms to render a frame, FPS counter on my screen said it took 50 ms.
I tried changing every graphics parameter of the game and of steam vr AND of vive console, but while the steam vr render time changed a lot, nothing changed on FPS counter.
Then i saw a post incriminating FK&IK, Graphics, DHH and... Material Editor.
So first I tried running the game after disabling all the plugins (except FPS counter) and yeah I got 90 FPS with low settings.
I reverted to my usual graphics settings and still got 90 FPS so at least the game was not at fault.
Stutter still happened because of the garbage collector function of unity but it was much less frequent like once every minute or so, and much less noticable. In fact I only noticed because i kept looking at FPS counter, but with the helmet on I couldn't tell.
I had already tried running the game without Graphics and DHH and it didn't change anything.
So I tried running the game with ONLY Material Editor and its dependencies (and FPS Counter) and got 20 FPS.
So I tried running the game with everything BUT Material Editor and yeah 90 FPS even with Graphics and DHH.

So apparently in non-VR the game runs smoothly with Material Editor, but in VR it does not.
At this point I was ready to just give up on Material Editor, but as I have been using it for all of my characters thus far it was really inconvenient to just throw it away.
So I took a shot in the dark and checked if there was a new version of the plugin available. There was.
So I tried running the game with that version. It worked.
Basically the same FPS as running the game without it.
Props to the creator for making this new version.
We get to have smooth VR without making any compromise on quality or functionality.

After some settings fine tuning I'm now running the game with max graphics, graphics mod, 100% resolution in steam VR and ultra settings on vive, and I get a very stable 45 FPS which I'm absolutely happy with. I'm running this with a 3070 Ti, 3800X and 32 GB RAM on a Vive Pro 2.
I don't think RAM is too important for this game though. Cause in my tests FPS counter said it used only 2 GB while 20+ GB was available which I got mad over at some point. I mean if you're having so much trouble just use more RAM, you have so much available, and thought the game didn't have enough RAM allocated to it, but turns out it isn't that simple and the problem never was RAM in the first place.

Hope this helps fellow VR Users

cyberbloney

Nov 26, 2020
Ok so I think finally found out why the game runs so poorly in VR, and there is a fix.

TL;DR just manually update the material editor plugin to the latest version.

To do this launch KKManager either from the game files or from InitSetting.exe then clicking Manager on the lower left.
Then go to the Plugins tab and find Material Editor. Check its version, it should be 3.1.19 if you are using RX11.
Select it and double click on Open website under the properties on the right. Find HS2_MaterialEditor on the page and click it.
Unzip the downloaded file then go back to KKmanager, click on Open Install Location also under properties, find HS2_MaterialEditor in the directory and swap it with your freshly unzipped one. Close KKManager and reopen it then check the version and it should be 3.1.21
Maker and Studio are part of the same plugin and will be updated with it.
Boot the game and the performance should be the same as if there were no plugins running

I found this when trying to improve my FPS in VR specifically.
In the menus I had no issues with 90 FPS, but in H, it would plummet down to 20 FPS with a huge stutter every 3 seconds.
Something was cleary wrong because while steam vr said it took 8 to 9 ms to render a frame, FPS counter on my screen said it took 50 ms.
I tried changing every graphics parameter of the game and of steam vr AND of vive console, but while the steam vr render time changed a lot, nothing changed on FPS counter.
Then i saw a post incriminating FK&IK, Graphics, DHH and... Material Editor.
So first I tried running the game after disabling all the plugins (except FPS counter) and yeah I got 90 FPS with low settings.
I reverted to my usual graphics settings and still got 90 FPS so at least the game was not at fault.
Stutter still happened because of the garbage collector function of unity but it was much less frequent like once every minute or so, and much less noticable. In fact I only noticed because i kept looking at FPS counter, but with the helmet on I couldn't tell.
I had already tried running the game without Graphics and DHH and it didn't change anything.
So I tried running the game with ONLY Material Editor and its dependencies (and FPS Counter) and got 20 FPS.
So I tried running the game with everything BUT Material Editor and yeah 90 FPS even with Graphics and DHH.

So apparently in non-VR the game runs smoothly with Material Editor, but in VR it does not.
At this point I was ready to just give up on Material Editor, but as I have been using it for all of my characters thus far it was really inconvenient to just throw it away.
So I took a shot in the dark and checked if there was a new version of the plugin available. There was.
So I tried running the game with that version. It worked.
Basically the same FPS as running the game without it.
Props to the creator for making this new version.
We get to have smooth VR without making any compromise on quality or functionality.

After some settings fine tuning I'm now running the game with max graphics, graphics mod, 100% resolution in steam VR and ultra settings on vive, and I get a very stable 45 FPS which I'm absolutely happy with. I'm running this with a 3070 Ti, 3800X and 32 GB RAM on a Vive Pro 2.
I don't think RAM is too important for this game though. Cause in my tests FPS counter said it used only 2 GB while 20+ GB was available which I got mad over at some point. I mean if you're having so much trouble just use more RAM, you have so much available, and thought the game didn't have enough RAM allocated to it, but turns out it isn't that simple and the problem never was RAM in the first place.

Hope this helps fellow VR Users
so... what is the fix to get vr working correctly? you mentioned a plugin

nhatminh1904

Jan 22, 2022
I'm a newbie, haven't played the game for a long time, can I ask: 2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93GB) need to download?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes