cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I'm unfortunately having an issue that bothered me in Studio NEO in HS1: The male's dick acts like a damn slinky and keeps shrinking and expanding during sex animations. It's funny as hell before the novelty wears off, but I can't exactly work with it.

Does anyone know of a fix?

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I'm unfortunately having an issue that bothered me in Studio NEO in HS1: The male's dick acts like a damn slinky and keeps shrinking and expanding during sex animations. It's funny as hell before the novelty wears off, but I can't exactly work with it.

Does anyone know of a fix?
if this is anything like the uncensored for HS1, I remember the modders saying something along the lines of 'this is the best we have until someone makes something better.... so its this or the mosaic'

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
I ask the question again: When i have a girl almost broken she changes to slave and then no matter what i do to her the broken bar begins to shrink and its frustrating, how i avoid her to become slave or raise the broken bar while in slave state?
thank you

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
FOr some reason, whenever I paste a file like updated text ENglish Translation like in the pastebin:

the text always became untranslated through out the game, not just the text but also the selection text too..why do i update? because I don't know if its already at the latest and some text jap characters won't auto translate so I assume its not the latest.. if the OP link is already latest english version pls tell me..

also when I put the HS2_StudioPOV and HS2_PovX.v1.1.1 on the game, Text became untranslated again and I don't know how to fix... ???

pld help.. i already reintsall this for 3 times.. also I see some picture on the game folder that have english translate on the instructions, BUT when I play the game the instruction picture are still in JAPANESE.. pls fix or pls fix the OP link

May 17, 2019
I ask the question again: When i have a girl almost broken she changes to slave and then no matter what i do to her the broken bar begins to shrink and its frustrating, how i avoid her to become slave or raise the broken bar while in slave state?
thank you
It appears you have the Dependency Gauge filling up before the Broken one, hence the Dependency State (Slave type) overwriting the Broken state. I got that before, though I never tried emptying the Dependency Gauge. I just reset the Status and do it again.

You can use this sheet and use the Filter function to find which poses to fill up the Broken bar, or Dependency one.

For matching the poses' name in the Sheet, you can use the attached Zip file, extract it into the Game Main folder.

FOr some reason, whenever I paste a file like updated text ENglish Translation like in the pastebin:

the text always became untranslated through out the game, not just the text but also the selection text too..why do i update? because I don't know if its already at the latest and some text jap characters won't auto translate so I assume its not the latest.. if the OP link is already latest english version pls tell me..

also when I put the HS2_StudioPOV and HS2_PovX.v1.1.1 on the game, Text became untranslated again and I don't know how to fix... ???

pld help.. i already reintsall this for 3 times.. also I see some picture on the game folder that have english translate on the instructions, BUT when I play the game the instruction picture are still in JAPANESE.. pls fix or pls fix the OP link
The R2 version has the lastest translation files (mostly, Manual, Tutorial, and UI only, dialogues are still machine-translated through Google Translate [require Internet Connection]).

I don't think the Translation Zip file in that link is updated, only Plugin Mods are up-to-date. You can use the Zip file I attaching and extract it into the Main Game Folder to see if it works.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
if this is anything like the uncensored for HS1, I remember the modders saying something along the lines of 'this is the best we have until someone makes something better.... so its this or the mosaic'
Thank you. Frustrating, but it is what it is.

ClubCulture_

Mar 15, 2020
What is the difference between this, and every other damn game they made?
The only difference is this is a 2020 release lmao.
Gone are the days where we have innovative and actually working ones like Artificial Girl series, and Artificial Academy.
But I still do hope that there's something better in the pipeline, like this is just some filler to keep the finances afloat.

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
It appears you have the Dependency Gauge filling up before the Broken one, hence the Dependency State (Slave type) overwriting the Broken state. I got that before, though I never tried emptying the Dependency Gauge. I just reset the Status and do it again.

You can use this sheet and use the Filter function to find which poses to fill up the Broken bar, or Dependency one.

For matching the poses' name in the Sheet, you can use the attached Zip file, extract it into the Game Main folder.

The R2 version has the lastest translation files (mostly, Manual, Tutorial, and UI only, dialogues are still machine-translated through Google Translate [require Internet Connection]).

I don't think the Translation Zip file in that link is updated, only Plugin Mods are up-to-date. You can use the Zip file I attaching and extract it into the Main Game Folder to see if it works.

Thank you for the link, i got the achievement in no time

Reactions: Misguided/Entity

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
ok thanks.. and if there any way to get a POV view even if you don't have VR set???

May 17, 2019
That's an excellent spreadsheet, thank you very much.
Thanks. I just copy&paste/translate the stat table from the Wiki. Not much but at least I hope it helps.:p

Any way to implement this into the game? Like in HS1 where you had color code for each position so you could do it accordingly.
It's up to mods on how to approach the implementation. Either directing path to Color BGTexture for each pose, or having some score_board hint displaying next to the Pose (considering the in-game menu they have for DHH/ GraphicMod, I suppose it's doable).

Personally, I just add the one line hint below the Pose for convenient plays without looking at the Wiki, the L/H/S/A/B/D stands for Love/Hedonistic/Slave/Aversion(Hate)/Broken/Dependency, respectively, sth like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does clicking on "finish" during sex have any effect on score for girl traits?
You get a lesser score than normal build-up. The difference is not much, though.

ok thanks.. and if there any way to get a POV view even if you don't have VR set???
It's already in the RepackR2. It's "HS2_PovX.dll" in "BepInEx\plugins" path.

Reactions: comenavoz

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Why dont we make a special thread only for cards? Lookin for them in this huge topic is painful.
Not a perfect solution and I agree with ya, but a little cool tip is you can search "png" in the search bar and it'll show you results character cards. Annoying that it shows quotes too and doesn't show a preview of the images in the search window, but at least you can find em.

Sure would help if everybody used a custom tag in their character posts (Like "Custom Character") and didn't quote each other, but goodluck with that.

johnny1954

Oct 21, 2019
Imagine having zero standards and eating every piece of shit served by the devs just because its from a certain genre. Zero self respect.
lol mad over free content hahaha. I agree the game isn't one of my favorites...Its popular so has a market..that just isnt me.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes