Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Can you change the male character size/Height? Or its still a hypocritical double standard trash game with only loli?

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Why dont we make a special thread only for cards? Lookin for them in this huge topic is painful.
Not a perfect solution and I agree with ya, but a little cool tip is you can search "png" in the search bar and it'll show you results character cards. Annoying that it shows quotes too and doesn't show a preview of the images in the search window, but at least you can find em.

Sure would help if everybody used a custom tag in their character posts (Like "Custom Character") and didn't quote each other, but goodluck with that.
People have been using the AI thread. Since cards are mutually compatible, a simple title change to include HS2 would suffice.

Reactions: UndeadViking

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm unfortunately having an issue that bothered me in Studio NEO in HS1: The male's dick acts like a damn slinky and keeps shrinking and expanding during sex animations. It's funny as hell before the novelty wears off, but I can't exactly work with it.

Does anyone know of a fix?
if this is anything like the uncensored for HS1, I remember the modders saying something along the lines of 'this is the best we have until someone makes something better.... so its this or the mosaic'
This was the solution to the dick going through the girls and coming out where it shouldn't, often through their back. The telescoping penis, the one you're talking about, is working as intended.

Is it possible to download cards on the network ? TY
If you mean in game, yes, but you'll need a VPN so that their server identifies your connection as Japanese in origin.

Can you change the male character size/Height? Or its still a hypocritical double standard trash game with only loli?
There has never been an "only loli" game by Illusion. In fact, ever since the last rape based game, you have to use mods to get any character to even come close to being a loli because the default ranges on the sliders aren't enough.

• Haha
Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know if the advanced IK/FK controls from AiG are going to make their way over to Studio for HS2? Having to control every IK/FK point with mouse movement is painful...

I'm unfortunately having an issue that bothered me in Studio NEO in HS1: The male's dick acts like a damn slinky and keeps shrinking and expanding during sex animations. It's funny as hell before the novelty wears off, but I can't exactly work with it.

Does anyone know of a fix?
This isn't a great solution, but you can hide the in-game generated phallus and use an accessory prop instead. The downside is that it doesn't have the blending / animation, but depending on the angle you're capturing from you can hide that with clever camera work. It's pretty frustrating because of constant adjustments you have to make depending on the pose, but saving various costume configurations saves a bit of time there.

For whatever reason StudioNEO from AiG forward doesn't have the smart animation plugins yet (at least not that I've found), but you also used to be able to come up with clever rigging solutions that way too.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone know if the advanced IK/FK controls from AiG are going to make their way over to Studio for HS2? Having to control every IK/FK point with mouse movement is painful...

This isn't a great solution, but you can hide the in-game generated phallus and use an accessory prop instead. The downside is that it doesn't have the blending / animation, but depending on the angle you're capturing from you can hide that with clever camera work. It's pretty frustrating because of constant adjustments you have to make depending on the pose, but saving various costume configurations saves a bit of time there.

For whatever reason StudioNEO from AiG forward doesn't have the smart animation plugins yet (at least not that I've found), but you also used to be able to come up with clever rigging solutions that way too.
I'm waiting on those advanced face controls (AIPE?) that were in the AIS Studio repack! I'm getting by with the default face options for now, but they're quite limited. I have to get a bit creative to make half-decent expressions with the toggle options. HS2_2020-06-15-19-12-39-669.png

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Honey select 2 ? Like, what's really new compared to the first one ? Because the first one was honestly trash that was missing a lot of features. It was pretty bare bones to say the least ... I wonder if there is any meaningful change to this one or if it's just minimal changes to warrant a new game to milk people paying for it.

kingkez

Sep 20, 2018
forgive my lack of understanding but what is new from the 1.2 version, its just a lot of things I don't understand as the lay man.

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
im a complete noob at this, dont understand how to add char cards at all, pretty sure i have everything downloaded and added, added card (png) for female folder but then cant find them ingame any suggestions what im doing wrong?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
im a complete noob at this, dont understand how to add char cards at all, pretty sure i have everything downloaded and added, added card (png) for female folder but then cant find them ingame any suggestions what im doing wrong?
Make sure they're placed in UserData\chara\female and make sure to reload the game - they won't suddenly appear in-game if it's running. Not much more to say than that :)

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I apologise if this has already been asked/answered, but is there an idiots guide on how to play the game, as I seem only to be able to move to different areas, play with character maker, but not interact with the girls, aside from Fur, but even then I seem to screw up

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
forgive my lack of understanding but what is new from the 1.2 version, its just a lot of things I don't understand as the lay man.
As a layman all you really need to know is that the game is being actively modded since release to uncensor, translate, improve graphics and add essential QOL features. The 1.x repacks were released fresh out of the forge with barebone functionality and a few buggy mods (mainly for testing and aid further mod development). R2's are the stable, tested, matured versions. You've been playing the beta so for, so to speak, the newest version is now in ScrewThisNoise's own words "fit for public consumption". Some leftover bugginess is to be expected and you're probably going to see some more updates soon.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
jesus...

what's on the mod pack to make it weight 38Gb ?

chars , clothes, places , animations ,trolls , gollum, hobbit ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fffffffffffk

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I apologise if this has already been asked/answered, but is there an idiots guide on how to play the game, as I seem only to be able to move to different areas, play with character maker, but not interact with the girls, aside from Fur, but even then I seem to screw up
simply look around the rooms and go in a room where a girl profil picture appear. you'll be able to interact with her/them.

you can also go to your room and call Sitris (or whatever her name) and choose the option to "call" a girl of your choice to join you.

if you have good relation with the girls, they will come to your room sometime.. but that part is dumb in gameplay because you'll notice the "????" in your room, that mean someone is here, but you have to go out of your room and go in again to activate the girl coming in.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honey select 2 ? Like, what's really new compared to the first one ? Because the first one was honestly trash that was missing a lot of features. It was pretty bare bones to say the least ... I wonder if there is any meaningful change to this one or if it's just minimal changes to warrant a new game to milk people paying for it.
Revamped art style and better customization, basically. They used the AI Shoujo art style this time. It isn't the studio's fault that the Japanese players, the only ones they look at, want customization to be the focus. I can't say much else without playing it first as I am waiting for the translations to improve first. They will eventually whether one of us gets tired of machine gibberish or Illusion goes 3/3 on international releases.

Not sure if there is any official updates, but updates to mods for sure.

16gb.
God damn.
That's a game made in Unity with tons of assets and mods for you.

If you did put it in the Female folder as you should have, it might have mods on it, usually clothing, that have yet to be ported or it might be corrupt. Also, make sure the game is not running when the card is added. It won't cause errors, but it will not show until the game is closed if it was running when the card was added.

staximus37

Jun 24, 2019
Not trying to raise a false alarm but my AV software keeps going off while downloading the torrent. Something about blocking an "infected web resource" at 183.178.248.34. Not tech savvy enough to tell if it's a false positive or not but just thought I'd bring attention to it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes