MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
So i'm gonna be that guy that doesn't read the thread and probably ask questions that have been answered.

1. What are the improvements? Aside from Graphics i notice a Koikatsu-Like open world?

2. How's the AIO pack with mods looking at the moment? I don't want the Vanilla game because i will end up installing mods anyway to get the good cards going, but as far as i can see in the changelog there's not much yet, unless i am overlooking stuff and misunderstanding the mods in the list

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
pretty obvious that ILLUSION didnt went alots on graphism as conpared to what people may think.
they mostly use SSAO, bloom and others tricks to make them look greater.
but if you turn off all theses options, you notice that the graphism are barely the same as HS1.

its like people using ENB on skyrim and then say "skyrim look awesome !", no it didnt, its just that they hide the graphism behind tricks effect.

same goes here... graphism didnt get much improved, but they clearly boosted all the effect (and added new ones)
I don't want to enter whatever discussion you two are in, in any of the sides, but I can tell you have not tried HS2 with everything off, everything off is what I play with and HS2 looks exceptionally better than HS1 ever did.

Either way, with everything on, HS1 did look bad too. It was bad for a 2016 game, what HS2 shows now is that it's good enough for a 2020 game.

I mean, please do go back and find us pictures to compare both; everything on and then off. You seem to want to prove those who think the graphics are good that they are wrong, so please try and do it that way.

I sound somewhat aggresive but am really not, I just wanted to share my thoughts on your comment.

NightPolicy

Jan 23, 2018
Any news on VR?
To quote BetterRepack on discord:

"For those asking me about news on the VR front, Illusion has posted a very small clip of vr on their twitter (June 5th tweet @Projecti18 cant post links yet, sorry) and announced updates for next friday... VR may or may not be in that update, time will tell."

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
So i'm gonna be that guy that doesn't read the thread and probably ask questions that have been answered.
1. What are the improvements? Aside from Graphics i notice a Koikatsu-Like open world?
you should be the guy that just reads previous posts cause it is asked a lot and answered already a lot. just read back a few pages, read previous replies, if you want more to that same answer, feel free to continue to your hearts content on how much you want to keep reading about that subject by going back more posts.

Last edited:

dangermorph

Aug 10, 2017
I need help. When i open the game, it works fine. BUT when i press Play og Create (girls or boys) It just enters white screen. And just stays there.
I did install the mods. As copy them into root foulder

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
thread search feature at the top, type "torrent" as search keyword
use the thread keyword search feature or don't post at all. it takes a couple seconds to use the search and find your answer.
posted on the very page you replied to. all you had to do was scroll up a little (or search creampie)
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r1-2-illusion.53457/page-43#post-3611587
this is asked pretty much every day. just read back a page, or two, or three, or four, and you'll get the answer repeated as many times as you'd like to read back.
you should be the guy that just reads previous posts cause it is asked a lot and answered already a lot. just read back a few pages, read previous replies, if you want more to that same answer, feel free to continue to your hearts content on how much you want to keep reading about that subject by going back more posts.
Good bot.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
if you think HS1 was trash, then dont go HS2... because its as much trash.
aint lots of changes honestly , and without some good mods, its even worse than HS1.
main point mostly goes to char customize (wich basically is exactly AI system and you cant do anything else than asian chars)
as for graphism, they aint better than HS1 , its just that they got a shit tons of makeup using SSAO, bloom and else to "hide" the identical graphism.
factually false, model topology and textures are miles better than hs1, without or without mods.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Could someone tell me the differences between the two versions to download.

Also the technical differences between this version and HS1 with mods.

May 17, 2019
Looks like you know a lot bout this game, can i ask you if you know how the cum system affect the girls status?

Mouth:
Outside - spit - swallow
V/A:
Outside - Inside - Together
and
Let her cum alone.
It only boosts points for certain Traits. But sadly, even though I have to admit, it doesn't give much a boost by doing any of them. The important things are the points from the Sex positions. The positive thing is you have different reactions on how you cum on/ inside her/ bukkake, such as "How much cum inside" or kinda things.

Hahah... No, there are things in this game that I don't know for certain, such as Running Away/ Masturbation Event, and most are from the Wiki itself. o_O

If I want all the stuff do I need the mod pack and R2 all in one? Or just the mod pack one?
R2 has all the mods you need. (y)

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
How long it takes to load the main menu.....The screen just white color and seems frozen but the small circle kept spinning.

Seems stucked at loading Gravure Plugin 1.3.1....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm soo Ai girls can be completly ported, including mods.. i see DoA girls from Roy12 already in...

i wish it was possible too for HS1 girls :/ that would avoid to have to port HS1 girls into Ai then into HS2

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
In the change log for R2 - "removed uncensor workaround"

does that mean there is no more uncensor or there is uncensor?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes