jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
in character manager i only can choose 1 male atm,so how do i enable it so i can get 2?
HS2_2023-03-19-08-36-31-682.png HS2_2023-03-19-08-37-42-440.png
if you don't have it yet you must create a second player or choose one of the defaults and select it (left picture) then you will get the option for a second player. If you want a Futa you must create one, switch to the female selection (right picture) and select it as a second player.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a way to download earlier builds of the repack
As akumakazama said.
I´m using torrent since R4 without any troubles.
I always recommend torrent - may take more time to download (up to 12 hours), but much safer belonging corrupted downloads and easier to install the one big file in contrast to the laborious managing of splitted packs.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a way to download earlier builds of the repack
you also find older versions, but this doesn´t make sense in my opinion.
Cuz you may get troubles with outdated or missing mods, if you want use new created cards from other authors.

Last edited:

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Maybe someone knows. or have “zhang chunhua”
she is from Dynasty Warriors
Picture from xyth24
Any version will do, just “zhang chunhua” :LOL:
吾好梦中杀人:曹操性癖(人妻)

Feb 3, 2022
Hello.

so i updated to the latest R version from 11. i only downloaded the update and ran it. it installed fine. i ran the game with dhh as i had on the previous version. the problem is for some reason, now it runs horribly. the game becomes unplayable with the same dhh settings i always used for my potato machine. didn't have problems on r11. i can just not run dhh, but now all my characters' skins are dark/black. what would be my options? how would i go about fixing the skns?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello.

so i updated to the latest R version from 11. i only downloaded the update and ran it. it installed fine. i ran the game with dhh as i had on the previous version. the problem is for some reason, now it runs horribly. the game becomes unplayable with the same dhh settings i always used for my potato machine. didn't have problems on r11. i can just not run dhh, but now all my characters' skins are dark/black. what would be my options? how would i go about fixing the skns?
Ok - so I guess you´re having now BR R12.
Normally grey skin is a thing of GraphicsMod + SSS. The issue is caused by Hanmens Shader which needs SSS enabled.
And black skin appears if the character uses Hanmens Tex and you don´t have it.
So I wonder why you didn´t have before grey skin with only DHH.

Anyway you can try to change the body shader in Materials Editor to standard AIT/Skin True and the black ones to another skin type.
Maybe you need to save the card and reload to see the effect.

Also you should run update to latest mod releases and install again the Hanmen stuff - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

soulkeeper

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys, anyone know how to change the Title Screen to other maps ? Mine always stuck at the Pool map...I want to change to another Background but Can't find "Change map" anywhere in the Title setting...

Feb 3, 2022
Ok - so I guess you´re having now BR R12.
Normally grey skin is a thing of GraphicsMod + SSS. The issue is caused by Hanmens Shader which needs SSS enabled.
And black skin appears if the character uses Hanmens Tex and you don´t have it.
So I wonder why you didn´t have before grey skin with only DHH.

Anyway you can try to change the body shader in Materials Editor to standard AIT/Skin True and the black ones to another skin type.
Maybe you need to save the card and reload to see the effect.

Also you should run update to latest mod releases and install again the Hanmen stuff - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

yeah it's strange. on the previous version i had no issues with skins. it was just after the update. why? idk.

anyway, i downloaded and installed all the Hanmen files. i went back and i stll get some dark bodies/faces with dhh off. i tried saving the reloading the card and it was still the same. i tried changing the skin to another and the characters stays dark. i also noticed that originally the card wasn's using Hanmen's skin. Now i'm even more confused.

i will try the Material Editor thing you mentioned. How do I go about doing that, if you don't mind me asking?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
yeah it's strange. on the previous version i had no issues with skins. it was just after the update. why? idk.

anyway, i downloaded and installed all the Hanmen files. i went back and i stll get some dark bodies/faces with dhh off. i tried saving the reloading the card and it was still the same. i tried changing the skin to another and the characters stays dark. i also noticed that originally the card wasn's using Hanmen's skin. Now i'm even more confused.

i will try the Material Editor thing you mentioned. How do I go about doing that, if you don't mind me asking?
Maybe i can help a little until the Experts step in. Select the skins for Body and Face like in picture 1 and 2 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
then select the Body and you will see on the right hand side the Material Editors for Body and Face, click on Body and this opens a new window like in Picture 3, click on the pulldown menu for shader and select the Hammen Next-Gen Body. Same for the Material Editor Head like in Picture 4.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Only DHH turning off isn´t sufficient - if you use Hanmens shaders and textures u need to activate GraphicsMod and there SSS.

But as I described you can always change shader and skin to non Hanmen, then you don´t need GraphicsMod and may proceed with DHH as before.
How u change the shader jojo described very well.

This is the correct procedure relating to Hanmen stuff since I´m on HS2 (R4), so I have still no answer why you didn´t need this before.

Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does this have all dlc included? or do i need to go find those
Not sure what u mean with dlc - since Honey Select 2 DX was released all dlcs where included.
More u can read about here

The usual way to get this game is the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise, which includes the base game HS2 DX, a base StudioNeo and a lot of common mods - therefore you meanwhile have to download nearly 60GB for the recent version R12.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes