skorpyon

Jun 27, 2018
I find the Torrent very slow as well but find having the one download less problematic, so it saves time in the long run(in my view).
I just set it running late at night and leave it to run overnight.
Uhh, the torrent shouldn't have an abysmal speed. It downloads hella fast for me. No torrent is ever intrinsicaly slow afaik, unless there are very few seeders, but there should be PLENY lol
I can barely download a couple hours every week. Sadly it's the only way for me, so torrent is obviously out of the question for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I hope one day they upload the optional mods pack to mega. gdrive always gets the quota exceeded (and the torrent has an abyssmal speed)
I find the Torrent very slow as well but find having the one download less problematic, so it saves time in the long run(in my view).
I just set it running late at night and leave it to run overnight.
Or you´re lucky finding many Peers/Seeders and finish the Repack within 5 hours :LOL:
TorrentR12-finish.jpg

But as Velcrofly said: you can leave it alone, going to bed, shopping or to work - the torrent client is downloading reliable untils the end even your internet connection is weak and has interruption times.
And also the 1 big file is much easier and more fail safe to install/extract than splitted file packs.

Last edited:

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
Why does it do this?

edit - think i fixed the split error... had to open as winrar instead of 7z despite being a 7z split file...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

noahrogen

Mar 12, 2023
Hey Guys. I Downloaded the All in One package via Torrent. i Just unpacked the ([ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11 ) .ZIP. I´ve gone trough every Folder but didnt found an .exe to launch the game . Am i Missing Something, or do i need the Optional studio ZIP too ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey Guys. I Downloaded the All in One package via Torrent. i Just unpacked the ([ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11 ) .ZIP. I´ve gone trough every Folder but didnt found an .exe to launch the game . Am i Missing Something, or do i need the Optional studio ZIP too ?
Nope, the optional modpack Studio is only for StudioNEO, you can´t use it in the game (=BetterRepack).
So it seems there happened something wrong with your install.
Be sure to create a short named game folder on top of a drive and possibly not C:/, e.g. D:/HS2-R11.
Skip the subfolder [ScrewThisNoise........] the extractor sometimes wants to apply, prefer 7-Zip.
The exe (InnitSetting.exe) should be in your main folder.
Install should look like this
GameFolderR11.jpg

Consider that the AIO download from here (page 1) is only version R11, the current version is R12.
Get the downlod links from here

Apr 4, 2023
Hi, I keep getting the error: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error!". Can't load most of my scene. I don't know how to fix this (i tried to reinstall, but to no avail) and i cant' pinpoint the problem.

Any idea?

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I keep getting the error: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error!". Can't load most of my scene. I don't know how to fix this (i tried to reinstall, but to no avail) and i cant' pinpoint the problem.

Any idea?
Not sure - never had this problem myself.
If it´s a new install check that your game folder is on top of a drive and not C:/ (to avoid conflicts with your operating system) - e.g. D:/HS2-R12 (I hope you have the latest version of BetterRepack).
Do not use the registry fix, better to run the game standalone.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Ty for the reply. My game folder are ok. Maybe a memory problem (ram), some scene load other crash.
HI
Souns like your machine needs some update. Try to download Visual Studio
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This program will tel you if your C++ Libraryes are complete.
Visual Studio is a good tool for programing.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ty for the reply. My game folder are ok. Maybe a memory problem (ram), some scene load other crash.
HI
Souns like your machine needs some update. Try to download Visual Studio
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This program will tel you if your C++ Libraryes are complete.
Visual Studio is a good tool for programing.
Mb it could also be some random missing shit like the .net crap, which he can get here, along with others

Apr 4, 2023
I noted that i have installed various version of "Visual C++ Redistributables". like 2012, 2013 and 2015-2022.
I need all of these? Maybe they create some conflicts?

P.S.: I reinstalled the 2015-2022, but the problem persist

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I noted that i have installed various version of "Visual C++ Redistributables". like 2012, 2013 and 2015-2022.

No conflicts, you need them all for various applications.
That´s mine in WIN 11
VisualC++.jpg
and never had this issue in HS2

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

HI!

Just for the record. When using MMD program for the first time, the same runtime error appears, and that is fixed downloading the adequate libraries, a file named like "vcredist_x64.exe"

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
has anybody bought the hanmen's evelynn card? i kinda want to buy it but if it looks exactly the same as roy12 card i'm gonna be dissapointed

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes