Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
how to make a very hairy pussy ?
thanks
I don't know about the actual game but if you make your own character there are some pretty massive beavers in the acceseries tab of the creator. After that I assume you can use them in the game itself.

Reactions: turbojoe

exodusonfire

Nov 15, 2019
Really hope to get some help here.
I had this installed on an secondary harddrive where it was working fine (I've been playing HS for years) and I had to do a fresh install of Windows a few days back.
Now the game still launches fine (I use initsetting) but the game won't load any plugins/mods whatsoever. I know this not only because everything is in Japanese now but because in the settings the option to look through all the plugin settings is gone.
I tracked this problem to persist through all Unity/Bepinex games like Koikatsu and Playhome, they all launch and play fine but no plugins load. It's like I am playing the base vanilla japanese game even though i have hundreds of plugins.

Regardless I downloaded HS2 DX R12 fresh from STN website and did not transfer any files from my old folder but the issue still persists. Since the game works perfectly fine other than not a single mod or plugin loading I have to believe this is something related to Bepinex but I have no idea what, I have tried many different things for hours. And yes I fully updated Windows as well

I am hoping someone here is tech savvy or has some deeper knowledge about how the plugins are loaded. let me know if i should upload any screenshots

Last edited:

wqddwqd

Nov 20, 2022
Guys i need your help.
I have a foot fetish and i want more short socks in game (ankle socks, ped socks etc.) where and how can i find more socks ?
PLEASE HELP!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys i need your help.
I have a foot fetish and i want more short socks in game (ankle socks, ped socks etc.) where and how can i find more socks ?
PLEASE HELP!
I don't have an exact mod link, but you can surely find a bunch on the discord

Reactions: wqddwqd

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Really hope to get some help here.
I had this installed on an external drive where it was working fine (I've been playing HS for years) and I had to do a fresh install of Windows a few days back.
Now the game still launches fine (I use initsetting) but the game won't load any plugins/mods whatsoever. I know this not only because everything is in Japanese now but because in the settings the option to look through all the plugin settings is gone.
I tracked this problem to persist through all Unity/Bepinex games like Koikatsu and Playhome, they all launch and play fine but no plugins load. It's like I am playing the base vanilla japanese game even though i have hundreds of plugins.

Regardless I downloaded HS2 DX R12 fresh from STN website and did not transfer any files from my old folder but the issue still persists. Since the game works perfectly fine other than not a single mod or plugin loading I have to believe this is something related to Bepinex but I have no idea what, I have tried many different things for hours. And yes I fully updated Windows as well

I am hoping someone here is tech savvy or has some deeper knowledge about how the plugins are loaded. let me know if i should upload any screenshots
Well - I have no experience playing from an external drive, the only thing I can recommend is to avoid registry fixer and run the game standalone.
But if I remember right Velcrofly did so - ask him for help.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi!
There you have.EDIT
Be aware there are A LOT of issues using this mod, Perform a search in this forum, there are some cases that should be observed.
Thank you
It seems this is only for StudioNEO, I can´t find the plugin in the game.

I´m using "CumOn", but the effect is negligible. Maybe we need a newer version for R12.
unfortunately don´t remember the website to download, so here is mine
View attachment CumOn.7z

rassa

Apr 15, 2023
I installed AutoTranslator in the root directory of the game but lost many cards and future of the game, why?

exodusonfire

Nov 15, 2019
Well - I have no experience playing from an external drive, the only thing I can recommend is to avoid registry fixer and run the game standalone.
But if I remember right Velcrofly did so - ask him for help.
Apologies I did not mean external drive, just a secondary harddrive that was not touched when I reinstalled windows on the primary drive. I just try to say the games install directory was never on my C: drive. Also i did a clean install of the game AGAIN and did not run the registry fixer. As soon as it extracted I ran initsetting

I have done more research but have no solution still, I have no idea why a new install of Windows would prevent Bepinex from functioning.

- I have installed all Microsoft VC Redistributables (that I know of)
-.Net Framework and DirectX
- Ran a DISM in CMD prompt (in case some sort of repair on the windows install is needed)

I'll keep looking i guess

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes