swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
has anybody bought the hanmen's evelynn card? i kinda want to buy it but if it looks exactly the same as roy12 card i'm gonna be dissapointed

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
is there a torrent link to download the base game only??? rpdl god has a link but it includes all the sideloader mods packs and its almost 180+ gb and with the internet in my country it would take forever . thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a torrent link to download the base game only??? rpdl god has a link but it includes all the sideloader mods packs and its almost 180+ gb and with the internet in my country it would take forever . thanks

TorrentR12-List.jpg

Before you start the download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is only usable for the StudioNEO.
The game with it´s modpack is the BetterRepack - ~60GB to download.
Believe me: you won´t get happy with the game alone without the common mods.

Let the torrent download run over night, you can leave it alone.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
Why does hinoa have the head of a zombie? it used to be full body but after enabling graphicsmod SSS it went away except the head 807244E1-10EC-44E6-BAF8-7D20D2305B10.jpeg

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

View attachment 2546494

Before you start the download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is only usable for the StudioNEO.
The game with it´s modpack is the BetterRepack - ~60GB to download.
Believe me: you won´t get happy with the game alone without the common mods.

Let the torrent download run over night, you can leave it alone.
It took me an hour and a half to download it but I need the sideloader pack because the only thing I use is studio. I couldn't even tell you how good the actual game is. For me the 59 gig file for the actual game is just useless data. I wish studio was separate with it's own character editor.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Is there anyway to make cock connection with the body more natural/smooth? Right now I feel like is just attached to the body:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is there anyway to make cock connection with the body more natural/smooth? Right now I feel like is just attached to the body:
I don't think so, unless some other uncensor (cock) has a smoother connection.
You may be able to node constrain a curved colorable object right there and make it skin colored, but I really doubt that's gonna look any better.

zypher146

Apr 16, 2023
Hi. I have installed the latest SB13 Pack from Betterpack public release
I try to play games in VR mode
it can launch but when I try to start and select the character the start button in the bottom right greyed out for start the game anyone has a solution?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
where can I find a good neophyte guide for this game ?
thank you
look into your Installation Folder, there should be a Folder called "manual" , or if you haven't it, First Page/FAQ
or
or

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: jojo901

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is it possible to translate the subtitles of the game into my language?
Is there a plugin that automatically translates the girls' subtitles into any language?
Since BetterRepack version R9 the english Steam translation is default.
Other languages you can choose in InitSetting screen on the left
InitSetting-Language.jpg

but these are only Machine translations (Google) - a little slow and limited quality

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes