turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how are they unlocked?
Oh man - you should pay more attention to the tutorial, the manual and the Wiki pages JoJo and I posted for you on Sunday
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10550388
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10551504

Here is an extra link to achievement on wiki (you could have found it for yourself if you had searched through all wiki pages ;))

exodusonfire

Nov 15, 2019
Anybody know why the updater keeps showing that I need to update the same items everytime I run it?

I download these items, it says it downloaded successfully, I check the folders they should be in and they are NOT in there, so I scan again and the same items are there for me to download. I've gone through this loop now 4 times lol.
KKManager.PNG

TravelUser

Apr 1, 2023
Hey everyone, fairly new to studio, I believe I have the mods up to date, but I may be missing something for the better penetration mod? There seems to be an issue with some animation in studio neo where there is a cylinder piece sticking out from the female character at the point of penetration. It appears when the vaginal_root > dan_entry node constraint is active and I have no idea how to get rid of it while having the constraint active. Hoping you can help! Thanks

jjxd398

Apr 17, 2023
I have a issue with vnge and studio any help would be Appreciated!

I'm new to using vnge and studio, so I downloaded a scene called succubus stalker 8 by buttchuckjones but when I try to load it with vnge it tells me "Cant Find VNSceneScript Header. This is not correct VN Scene File. please, try other" so I tried to load it normally and then use sss that also didnt work and it tells me "VNGE: Error: Cant Set Scene" and also "VNGE: if you removed it, try tracking>advanced functions> Cleanup unused char>props"

I Attached the errors screenshots and also the vnge scene any help would be appreciated. Screenshot (652).png Screenshot (654).png Succubus Stalkers 8.png

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I have a issue with vnge and studio any help would be Appreciated!

I'm new to using vnge and studio, so I downloaded a scene called succubus stalker 8 by buttchuckjones but when I try to load it with vnge it tells me "Cant Find VNSceneScript Header. This is not correct VN Scene File. please, try other" so I tried to load it normally and then use sss that also didnt work and it tells me "VNGE: Error: Cant Set Scene" and also "VNGE: if you removed it, try tracking>advanced functions> Cleanup unused char>props"

I Attached the errors screenshots and also the vnge scene any help would be appreciated. View attachment 2556950 View attachment 2556951 View attachment 2556984
I'm only guessing at this, but I'm pretty sure that scene has been around a while. I'm sure I recognise it. If I'm right it would have been created in a much older version of VNGE. Maybe that has caused the issue.
With some of my own VNGE creations sometimes I have hit problems trying to replay them after a VNGE upgrade. Where that has happened, I have been able to go through each scene and manually resave it. It takes a bit of time but that may be the answer here.

Do other VNGE scenes work ok for you?

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anybody know why the updater keeps showing that I need to update the same items everytime I run it?

I download these items, it says it downloaded successfully, I check the folders they should be in and they are NOT in there, so I scan again and the same items are there for me to download. I've gone through this loop now 4 times lol.
View attachment 2556854
You have to watch in which Sideloader folder the updates going - unfortunately I can´t see the target folder in your screenshot.
I have 2 of your marked zipmods still in Sideloader Modpack Bleeding Edge/KnownProblems/Dainty and no more in Sideloader Uncensor.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey everyone, fairly new to studio, I believe I have the mods up to date, but I may be missing something for the better penetration mod? There seems to be an issue with some animation in studio neo where there is a cylinder piece sticking out from the female character at the point of penetration. It appears when the vaginal_root > dan_entry node constraint is active and I have no idea how to get rid of it while having the constraint active. Hoping you can help! Thanks
Here I posted some tutorial links for Konrad Simon https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10565615

Last edited:

jjxd398

Apr 17, 2023
I'm only guessing at this, but I'm pretty sure that scene has been around a while. I'm sure I recognise it. If I'm right it would have been created in a much older version of VNGE. Maybe that has caused the issue.
With some of my own VNGE creations sometimes I have hit problems trying to replay them after a VNGE upgrade. Where that has happened, I have been able to go through each scene and manually resave it. It takes a bit of time but that may be the answer here.

Do other VNGE scenes work ok for you?
I did try a few others but that also didn't work, I put the scene card if you wanted to try it urself to see if it would work for you and I did try the version of vnge that it was made on but all I did was paste the files in the same location and had the old ones rewrite over the old ones I didnt delete any files so maybe a few new ones are still in there and caused problems if you have any new scene cards that are made for the newer version I can try and see if its a problem with that scene or a problem with my studio in general.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Orhanfake27

Aug 30, 2021
The honey choose 2 libido android apk that I downloaded opens slowly. Is there anything I need to do to get it to open on my phone?

ederparis

May 18, 2018
Ok, I downloaded the complete R12 version but I have no idea where the extra mods goes, there's like a bunch of extra mods on the root of the game folder and 150GB of option mods but where do I put them?

mods.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes