meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
So what exactly do the patches from rx-11 -> rx-12 change? It took me a while to figure out the real mod updates come from initsetting since people said sideloader was studio only... but that's not true

Dopp

Jul 19, 2017
I have question about Hanmen NextGen shaders.

With standart shader, skin is clear and no have stains, like on screenshot
screen 1.png

But when im use Hanmen NextGen shaders, skin become more pale and have red stains, like screen №2
screen 2.jpg
I don't change textures, I tried changing all the settings in the material editor, but the stains don't disappear. As I understand, this is a standard look, and everything suits everyone, but it just pisses me off, how can i make normal, plain skin without these stains? Please, help me.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019

View attachment 2564799

But when im use Hanmen NextGen shaders, skin become more pale and have red stains, like screen №2
View attachment 2564800
I don't change textures, I tried changing all the settings in the material editor, but the stains don't disappear. As I understand, this is a standard look, and everything suits everyone, but it just pisses me off, how can i make normal, plain skin without these stains? Please, help me.
to reduce the red stains play with the 2 sliders marked in the picture
HS2_2023-04-22-15-02-39-662.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey!

Thank you so much!
I'm still having issues, but that error is gone and the boot process goes further along.
I was on BetterRepack 10, thanks for pointing out, I'll try to update to V12.

I made the filepath shorter, but that specific thing did not seem to improve anything in my case...

Thanks again ! :)
My recommendation: clean new download/install instead of 2 upgrade steps - less error prone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So what exactly do the patches from rx-11 -> rx-12 change? It took me a while to figure out the real mod updates come from initsetting since people said sideloader was studio only... but that's not true
The mods for the game (Sideloader Modpacks in mods folder) are updated via update function in InitSetting or via KK Manager.
The patch from R11 to R12 is also updating base mods and essential plugins (read here what this is ) and take the game to the next version.

The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~ 160GB) is only for StudioNEO and not for the game. You only need this if you intesively want to work with StudioNEO (creating scenes, animations....).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 2564799

View attachment 2564800
In addition to jojo´s fine advise you should know that the Hanmen skin is made for a most possible natural look with details a real skin is showing. Is not everybody´s favorite and you aren´t forced to use this.

You have high detailed other skins in the Repack to choose like hooh´s or Nyaacho´s, very popular are the skins from [K1T0-K1TN] - try out which meets your taste better.

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
Can someone help me with few a problems in BR R12?

How can i fix English translation? 6.jpg

And why belly is still clipping, i turn it off, right? Безымянный.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg

EDIT1: ok, translation is fixed)))

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

How can i fix English translation? View attachment 2565915

And why belly is still clipping, i turn it off, right? View attachment 2565922
View attachment 2565916 View attachment 2565923

I think that's just a glitch with the way the clothes are made in this game...I get clipping in that area just from normal, non-sexual and non-penetrative poses all the time and it drives me fucking nuts.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

How can i fix English translation? View attachment 2565915

And why belly is still clipping, i turn it off, right? View attachment 2565922
View attachment 2565916 View attachment 2565923

As HardcoreCuddler said you´re not alone with this issue.
In my opinion some clothing (especially skin tight ones) don´t follow the body physics very well.
Try another pantyhose or another uncensor body.

Etiviels

Jun 18, 2020
Hello, can someone direct me to a tutorial or explain to me how I should do to convert a scene to .zipmod please. (Sorry if it's bad explaining I use google translator.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to unlock shower and bathroom maps?
You need to accumulate points then spend them to open up other possibilities. I think the below is the right page on the wiki. If not it will be another one there

Best of luck
So far i remember there is no definitely unlocking point for shower and bathroom.
They are available automatically if you proceed with your achievements.

If you´re impatient there is a 100% save in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras, but then you miss all the gameplay around unlocking all achievements.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Velcrofly and Imisx

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
You need to accumulate points then spend them to open up other possibilities. I think the below is the right page on the wiki. If not it will be another one there

Best of luck
So far i remember there is no definitely unlocking point for shower and bathroom.
They are available automatically if you proceed with your achievements.

If you´re impatient there is a 100% save in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras, but then you miss all the gameplay around unlocking all achievements.
Thanks for trying, but it seems like they can't be unlocked after all..

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes