turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok, I downloaded the complete R12 version but I have no idea where the extra mods goes, there's like a bunch of extra mods on the root of the game folder and 150GB of option mods but where do I put them?

View attachment 2560174
- [Optional]Mods: this folder contains mods you can use if you want. The game is running well without them.
I for myself always using LipSync, Beaver, HS2_UIScaler......, PushUpPlugin - these folders mostly include a "BepInEx" folder and sometimes a "mods" folder you directly copy into your game main folder (where HS2.exe is).

The Sideloader Modpack-Maps and Sideloader Modpack-Studio copy directly into "mods", where the other Sideloader Modpack folders are.
But pls note that these Modpacks are ONLY for StudioNEO, you don´t/can´t use them for the game. If you only want to play the game you can skip these and store them extern for later usage to spare drive space.

Reactions: jojo901

ederparis

May 18, 2018
- [Optional]Mods: this folder contains mods you can use if you want. The game is running well without them.
I for myself always using LipSync, Beaver, HS2_UIScaler......, PushUpPlugin - these folders mostly include a "BepInEx" folder and sometimes a "mods" folder you directly copy into your game main folder (where HS2.exe is).

The Sideloader Modpack-Maps and Sideloader Modpack-Studio copy directly into "mods", where the other Sideloader Modpack folders are.
But pls note that these Modpacks are ONLY for StudioNEO, you don´t/can´t use them for the game. If you only want to play the game you can skip these and store them extern for later usage to spare drive space.
Thanks for the help, I was so confused about those extra files.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what exactly is the sideloader? or sideloader mod pack? and how to install?
Sideloader is a collective term of all common modpacks for HS2 collected by ScrewThisNoise and managed through the update function of the game (KK-Manager).
These modpacks are included in the BetterRepack, you get them if you install the BetterRepack and are stored in mods folder.
But the optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is only usable in StudioNEO and not for the game.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

mystictool

Nov 6, 2022
I was enjoying the game at first but now the game is getting boring. Is there are no mode for extra maps and h-animations?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I was enjoying the game at first but now the game is getting boring. Is there are no mode for extra maps and h-animations?
Nope - you have to live with what BetterRepack offers. Since R11 there are some new H-scenes and maps, but not many.

To give yourself new challenges what´s about creating new chars or learn to work with StudioNEO?

Reactions: akumakazama

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
No - male is male, female is female.
You can create a Futa Char and use it as a "female" player.
I wanted to use mods that only work in female characters on male ones, like stomach bulge with pregnant+. Thats why im trying this.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I wanted to use mods that only work in female characters on male ones, like stomach bulge with pregnant+. Thats why im trying this.
You can store a female Futa card in the male card directory in order to play them in the game as if they were male.
So maybe it works for other things. I don't know as I have never tried going beyond trying out the above. It would be interesting to know what is fully possible so please post here if you try things and they work (or fail). Always worth broadening our knowledge.
Good luck with your "research"

fmaze99

Apr 21, 2023
[Error : Unity Log] Scene 'NightPool' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...

I have this commend in console and game run whit white screen

I have the same error, any idea how to fix this ?

There seems to be 2 errors that appear critical to me:

Code:

Unsupported language was set, resetting to Japanese

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Manager.Character.Awake () [0x00067] in <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0
UnityEngine.Object:Internal_CloneSingle(Object)
UnityEngine.Object:Instantiate(GameObject)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.InstantiationParameters:Instantiate(GameObject)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.InstanceProvider:ProvideInstance(ResourceManager, AsyncOperationHandle`1, InstantiationParameters)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.InstanceOperation:Execute()
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:InvokeExecute()
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:<.ctor>b__26_0(AsyncOperationHandle)
DelegateList`1:Invoke(AsyncOperationHandle)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:InvokeCompletionEvent()
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:Complete(GameObject, Boolean, String)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.ProviderOperation`1:ProviderCompleted(Object, Boolean, Exception)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.ProvideHandle:Complete(Object, Boolean, Exception)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.InternalOp:ActionComplete(AsyncOperation)
UnityEngine.AsyncOperation:InvokeCompletionEvent()

(Filename: <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317> Line: 0)

And the same one as the person I am replying to, which is where the loading stop and I'm stuck to a white screen:

Code:
[Info   :  Graphics] Graphics...ONLINE
[Debug  :IllusionFixes] Starting unused asset cleanup
Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 123)

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 14656.
Total: 280.470000 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.715700 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.394200 ms MarkObjects: 279.306400 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.053300 ms)

[Warning:XUnity.Common] Tried to load non-existing asset bundle: D:/Games/Honey Select 2 Libido DX/HoneySelect2_Data/../abdata/map/scene/50/nightpool.unity3d
Scene 'NightPool' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.

(Filename:  Line: 155)

[Debug  :Modding API] The game is quitting!
I attached the full log to this post, as it seems to show other -I think- minor errors.

Now there is a file nightpool.resource in that folder, but no nightpool.unity3d

Is it possible to either de-activate that map or where can I find the nightpool.unity3d file ?

I've use BetterRepack and updated everything I could, except the sideloader mod map, which I don't believe would put anything in the abdata folder. Note that the game was NOT launching prior to applying the better repack. Same white screen error.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have the same error, any idea how to fix this ?

There seems to be 2 errors that appear critical to me:

Code:

Unsupported language was set, resetting to Japanese

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Manager.Character.Awake () [0x00067] in <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0
UnityEngine.Object:Internal_CloneSingle(Object)
UnityEngine.Object:Instantiate(GameObject)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.InstantiationParameters:Instantiate(GameObject)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.InstanceProvider:ProvideInstance(ResourceManager, AsyncOperationHandle`1, InstantiationParameters)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.InstanceOperation:Execute()
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:InvokeExecute()
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:<.ctor>b__26_0(AsyncOperationHandle)
DelegateList`1:Invoke(AsyncOperationHandle)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:InvokeCompletionEvent()
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:Complete(GameObject, Boolean, String)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.ProviderOperation`1:ProviderCompleted(Object, Boolean, Exception)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.ProvideHandle:Complete(Object, Boolean, Exception)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.InternalOp:ActionComplete(AsyncOperation)
UnityEngine.AsyncOperation:InvokeCompletionEvent()

(Filename: <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317> Line: 0)

And the same one as the person I am replying to, which is where the loading stop and I'm stuck to a white screen:

Code:
[Info   :  Graphics] Graphics...ONLINE
[Debug  :IllusionFixes] Starting unused asset cleanup
Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 123)

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 14656.
Total: 280.470000 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.715700 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.394200 ms MarkObjects: 279.306400 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.053300 ms)

[Warning:XUnity.Common] Tried to load non-existing asset bundle: D:/Games/Honey Select 2 Libido DX/HoneySelect2_Data/../abdata/map/scene/50/nightpool.unity3d
Scene 'NightPool' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.

(Filename:  Line: 155)

[Debug  :Modding API] The game is quitting!
I attached the full log to this post, as it seems to show other -I think- minor errors.

Now there is a file nightpool.resource in that folder, but no nightpool.unity3d

Is it possible to either de-activate that map or where can I find the nightpool.unity3d file ?

I've use BetterRepack and updated everything I could, except the sideloader mod map, which I don't believe would put anything in the abdata folder. Note that the game was NOT launching prior to applying the better repack. Same white screen error.

Thank you for reading :)
Sry, these logfiles are telling me nothing, I´m no operator ;)

But first of all: your file pathes are unnecessary long - that´s to 90% causing white screen error. Change it to D:/HS2.

Here you have my nightpool files to put into your new D:/HS2/abdata/map/scene/50 (file too big to add it here)

If this don´t work, try a complete new install. I hope you have the recent BR R12.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So a long time ago the game kept crashing my computer and I think that was because of a PSU issue(hopefully)so I got a new PSU buuuut I deleted the whole game and now that I've downloaded all the files again, for some reason I can't extract the files with 7zip or WinRar
! Cannot open C:\Honey Select 2 DX R12\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12 SPLIT.7z-014.001 along with all sorts of other errors.

What might I be doing wrong? :unsure:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So a long time ago the game kept crashing my computer and I think that was because of a PSU issue(hopefully)so I got a new PSU buuuut I deleted the whole game and now that I've downloaded all the files again, for some reason I can't extract the files with 7zip or WinRar
! Cannot open C:\Honey Select 2 DX R12\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12 SPLIT.7z-014.001 along with all sorts of other errors.

What might I be doing wrong? :unsure:
That´s the problem with wrong named splitted pack files.
Read here how to hande them https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614538
Here is also a nice picture from 3012 how to rename these https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9484450

You avoid all these troubles if you download by torrent - you get 1 big .7z file easy to handle.

fmaze99

Apr 21, 2023
Sry, these logfiles are telling me nothing, I´m no operator ;)

But first of all: your file pathes are unnecessary long - that´s to 90% causing white screen error. Change it to D:/HS2.

Here you have my nightpool files to put into your new D:/HS2/abdata/map/scene/50 (file too big to add it here)
Mega

If this don´t work, try a complete new install. I hope you have the recent BR R12.
Hey!

Thank you so much!
I'm still having issues, but that error is gone and the boot process goes further along.
I was on BetterRepack 10, thanks for pointing out, I'll try to update to V12.

I made the filepath shorter, but that specific thing did not seem to improve anything in my case...

Thanks again ! :)

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes