yazawa88

Jun 10, 2020
Also how to fix
[Warning, Message:Material Editor] Could not load shader:Hanmen/Clothes True Cutoff
[Warning, Message:Material Editor] Could not load shader:Hanmen/Next-Gen Eyelash

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
If this is so you maybe have a bad install.
Try a new install and be sure if your game folder is on top of a drive apart from C:/
Are you sure? These bathroom maps aren't in the 'unlockables' here:
I already have the game on top of the drive.

korukoru

Aug 13, 2020
I have a problem where the Studio freezes at the loading screen. I found that the problem is from the file ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll but when I removed it a lot if not all the .zipmode files did not work anymore. Is there anything I can do?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what does the 87gb side loader mod contain or do in the game?does it add more gameplay or something?
You have to be more precise to describe what you mean.
I guess you mean the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", but this is for the recent BR R12 version now ~160GB to download.
How the name describes this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and has no effect for the play. You only need this if you want to work extensively with StudioNEO.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
in addition to turbo's post, you can only access those rooms if (and someone may correct me if i'm wrong) you Explore the Building
View attachment 2571839
View attachment 2571841
or during a meeting with a girl(if she's using the toilet or shower)
View attachment 2571850
View attachment 2571870
View attachment 2571872
card is from Soulworker https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-741
and btw, the more girl you have in your group, the better the chance to get the event
So, there's no way to meet a girl in these maps without them using it? What a pity..

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Maybe not the correct place or Someone probably asked this already and someone might even have answered it but i didn't find anything through search and can't go through whole 623 pages so here we go.
I am trying to create my own visual novel with honey select 2 renders and have most of things figured out but i just can't find any vehicles resources, like where do i get bikes, cars , and etc and where do i put them so that they can be used in Neo Studio 2.
And if someone could tell me how to make penetration scenes? Dick just passes through skin and neither mouth nor pussy or anal opens. So how to fix that as well?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe not the correct place or Someone probably asked this already and someone might even have answered it but i didn't find anything through search and can't go through whole 623 pages so here we go.
I am trying to create my own visual novel with honey select 2 renders and have most of things figured out but i just can't find any vehicles resources, like where do i get bikes, cars , and etc and where do i put them so that they can be used in Neo Studio 2.
And if someone could tell me how to make penetration scenes? Dick just passes through skin and neither mouth nor pussy or anal opens. So how to fix that as well?
All the vehicle assets you may need come as zipmods (zipmods are assets, as in objects, particles, clothes, whatever, any visual shit - while plugins are functionality added on top of Neo2 like Node Constraints, HS2PE, VNGE, the object manipulator, Pose Loader, map tools plugin etc).
You can get more on discord, but one MASSIVE mod that I have for vehicles is the LeonardZ Toyota pack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Making penetration scenes in studio is possible most easily for vaginal, anal and oral. You need to use Hooh's scripted dicks to achieve that.
You may animate the penetration using
  1. Clip Manager plugin (which is packaged in Visual Novel Game Engine VNGE and is available in the extra plugins folder in the default betterrepack download package)
  2. Pistons / rotators / scalers which are bound to body parts using Node Constraints plugin (available by default, hotkey is CTRL - I, you need to press it after rotating or panning the screen, it won't open if you press it after interacting with another plugin)
  3. default studio animations, though these may have penetration already modeled, I'm not sure
You can also use Dynamic bone capsule colliders from J694 (author username) constrained to the penis in succession, or maybe individually animated next to the private parts to achieve the same effect. This is much easier in my opinion, as using the scripted dicks is quite...convoluted.
You need to select the collider after adding it to the workspace and open HS2PE on the left and select only the desired bones to interact with the collider. For example, the "mune" bones are the breasts. You can also change its size in HS2PE and change wether or not the collision happens against the outside of the collider or against the inside (i.e. is the boobie being moved by an object or is the boobie not allowed to leave a certain spherical boundary)

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
All the vehicle assets you may need come as zipmods (zipmods are assets, as in objects, particles, clothes, whatever, any visual shit - while plugins are functionality added on top of Neo2 like Node Constraints, HS2PE, VNGE, the object manipulator, Pose Loader, map tools plugin etc).
You can get more on discord, but one MASSIVE mod that I have for vehicles is the LeonardZ Toyota pack.

Making penetration scenes in studio is possible most easily for vaginal, anal and oral. You need to use Hooh's scripted dicks to achieve that.
You may animate the penetration using
  1. Clip Manager plugin (which is packaged in Visual Novel Game Engine VNGE and is available in the extra plugins folder in the default betterrepack download package)
  2. Pistons / rotators / scalers which are bound to body parts using Node Constraints plugin (available by default, hotkey is CTRL - I, you need to press it after rotating or panning the screen, it won't open if you press it after interacting with another plugin)
  3. default studio animations, though these may have penetration already modeled, I'm not sure
You can also use Dynamic bone capsule colliders from J694 (author username) constrained to the penis in succession, or maybe individually animated next to the private parts to achieve the same effect. This is much easier in my opinion, as using the scripted dicks is quite...convoluted.
You need to select the collider after adding it to the workspace and open HS2PE on the left and select only the desired bones to interact with the collider. For example, the "mune" bones are the breasts. You can also change its size in HS2PE and change wether or not the collision happens against the outside of the collider or against the inside (i.e. is the boobie being moved by an object or is the boobie not allowed to leave a certain spherical boundary)
Thanks a lot for the help. Was stuck on this one for a while now. One more question though, after downloading those zipmods, in which directory should i place them as different things have their specific paths and folders such as character cards, maps , scenes everything has a dedicated folder.
And while we are at it how to create the cumshot, facial, creampie and etc as well.
Man i really have everything figured out about making adult visual novels except the adult part.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So, there's no way to meet a girl in these maps without them using it? What a pity..
Nope!
Jojo´s answer was exactly hitting the nail on the head.
So I try to explain this once more:

1. if you´re exploring the building you have access to these rooms if a girl is waiting there. So it´s good to have a full group with 12 girls to increase the chance 1 girl is in shower, toilet ....

2. if you choose Meet Up and choose a girl in the lobby it could happen that this girl has an urge to toilet or shower. The probability for this so called "event" is depending on the girls personality and traits.
In this case only the corresponding room is available.

• Sad
Reactions: Imisx and jojo901

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there any uncensored patch for this game?
Seems you ignore the possibility to search a little through these pages :(

So once again exclusive for you: the BetterRepack is uncensored since the 1st edition - now we have R12.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks a lot for the help. Was stuck on this one for a while now. One more question though, after downloading those zipmods, in which directory should i place them as different things have their specific paths and folders such as character cards, maps , scenes everything has a dedicated folder.
And while we are at it how to create the cumshot, facial, creampie and etc as well.
Man i really have everything figured out about making adult visual novels except the adult part.
You can place them anywhere inside the game/mods/ folder.
So game/mods/mymods/stuff or game/mods/(your_name_here)/ or just in game/mods/. Any of these will work. Mods also don't need to be installed or anything like that, you just plop them in there and they work as long as they don't require a plugin.

Anything cum-related can be achieved with a combination of
  1. Hooh's 'cummies' mod
    1. static drips, puddles, shoots, pussy lip contours, facials etc
  2. dx_fluid_sp mod
    1. it's literaly a flowing fluid
    2. flow of fluid can be altered using the corresponding dx_fluid_sp colliders included
      1. the mod is abandoned and the body collider can not be posed in any way to follow a character, so you're stuck using the other shaped colliders for your needs
    3. NEVER hide the fluid sources or you may find their settings have been reset on a scene reload. Move them away or in view instead
    4. don't use too many, they are very demanding
  3. toggling character cum dirtiness states in the animation -> attitude tab in the default studio
I know how much it sucks to be stuck so keep asking if you need anything.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Zipmods you find and download for yourself you should store in mods/MyMods.
Don´t give them in a Sideloader Modpack folder cuz they will be deleted if running the sideloader update.

Some days before I searched through these pages GloryofSurt posted here. I remember there where several car mods for Studio - you have to look from page 46 upwards.

Also if you want to work intensively in Studio you should know these threads
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes