Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Does the DX R11 Base Game Repack contain all the 93gb mods or do I need to download the mods separately?
The R11 Base Game Repack is just what it says. It's the base game already modded I believe its ~60 GB altogether. The 93 GB download is "Only" for studio. If you don't plan on using that part of it you don't even need it. And even if you are it's still not necessary but it does add a shit load of new stuff to use for your scenes. Bear in mind though that with the base game and the extra studio mods it will be 231 GB for everything.

Reactions: CırıLover

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does the DX R11 Base Game Repack contain all the 93gb mods or do I need to download the mods separately?
The BetterRepack (now we have R12!) is the base game with the Sideloader Modpack for the game - ~60GB to download.
I guess you mean the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (now 146GB), which is only usable for StudioNEO - you don´t need this if you only want play the game or some base actions in StudioNEO.
TorrentR12-List.jpg

Btw better look here if you want to download latest HS2.

EDIT: damn - Skeltom was quicker ;)

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
The BetterRepack (now we have R12!) is the base game with the Sideloader Modpack for the game - ~60GB to download.
I guess you mean the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (now 146GB), which is only usable for StudioNEO - you don´t need this if you only want play the game or some base actions in StudioNEO.
View attachment 2577326

Btw better look here if you want to download latest HS2.

EDIT: damn - Skeltom was quicker ;)
Thank you for the answer. I just downloaded the R11 and it took me about 24 hours in my slow internet :(. If I choose not to download R12, will I be missing much? Or is there any update patch available?

Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for the answer. I just downloaded the R11 and it took me about 24 hours in my slow internet :(. If I choose not to download R12, will I be missing much? Or is there any update patch available?
Update patches are here , but the upgrade way sometimes causing issues.
Anyway the changes aren´t significantly (read here the changelog ), but you may get troubles with cards created in R12 with the newest mods.
Nevertheless you can update all mods via sideloader updater (InitSetting or KK-Manager), but I have no experience if newest mod versions are running with older main mods like Bepis.

Did you try torrent download? The easiest way to download save until you have it - running over night or while you´re working.

Reactions: CırıLover

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey.

So you guys must've seen how in some poses, the character's neck tracking the camers is offset in rotation by a few degrees sometimes, making the character look at the camera sideways.

Is that achievable through some settings or something? I looked through HS2PE but I didn't find any bone that affected that in any way.

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey.

So you guys must've seen how in some poses, the character's neck tracking the camers is offset in rotation by a few degrees sometimes, making the character look at the camera sideways.

Is that achievable through some settings or something? I looked through HS2PE but I didn't find any bone that affected that in any way.
Hello!
I think I saw some adjustment while I was working on StudioNeo2. I don't remember the name at the moment but it's easy to know:
In StudioNeo2 press F1, when the list comes up, it looks for an eye adjustment mode, shows it in degrees, distance etc. Give me a minute and I'll find it.

EDIT.
The name of the plugin is "Eye look adjuster"
eyelookadj.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello!
I think I saw some adjustment while I was working on StudioNeo2. I don't remember the name at the moment but it's easy to know:
In StudioNeo2 press F1, when the list comes up, it looks for an eye adjustment mode, shows it in degrees, distance etc. Give me a minute and I'll find it.

EDIT.
The name of the plugin is "Eye look adjuster"
View attachment 2579630
uhh, yea, I just found that, but none of the sliders do anything? Like I have no idea how to use it. Selecting a character and modifying these does nothing.
Also it ssays "Eye look" there, doesn't that mean this affects eyes? I'm interested in the neck and head

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
uhh, yea, I just found that, but none of the sliders do anything? Like I have no idea how to use it. Selecting a character and modifying these does nothing.
Also it ssays "Eye look" there, doesn't that mean this affects eyes? I'm interested in the neck and head
I'm not really sure what your trying to achieve. Some places to start though are the line of sight and FK & IK where you should be able to adjust the neck rotation how ever you want.

Line Of Sight.png
FK & IK.png

Edit: Damn attachment system...

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I see...

Has you ever used "Hijack mode" of Hooh's mods? it attachs an "child" anchor in the way the character will follow the neck whatever it moves the "parent" object

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey.

Check this out

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
hi guys , sorry if it was asked before , i had R11 and it worked properly i acess the menu (f1) or settings on title screen , after download R12 the game lags and dont open settings on title screen or "freezes" ( still running but close all tabs and dont open settings in the creator mode) , any ideas or sugestion ?? thanks in advance

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Check this out
Damn thanks, I didn't know there was an updated manual for these. I tried using the old method of getting them to work but that method just doesn't work anymore (involved parenting hijack to the torso then node constraining it to the point that we needed to track, like some other character's face).
I'm not really sure what your trying to achieve. Some places to start though are the line of sight and FK & IK where you should be able to adjust the neck rotation how ever you want.

View attachment 2580014
View attachment 2580015

Edit: Damn attachment system...
I know I can just FK animate it lol, and the other thing is related to eyes. What I'm trying to achieve is the character tracking an object that can move freely (say, the camera, which would not need hijacking).
Currently, some poses look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This all comes from just loading the "CUTE18-1" pose, disabling neck FK and enabling neck follow. I have no idea who made this pose, I can't find it anywhere besides saved in my favourites.
Also I don't think there's any way to parent the hijack neck to the camera so that only helps when looking at other objects afaik

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I don't think there's any way to parent the hijack neck to the camera
you can:

Use a camera you girl want to follow.
add a "cameraman", make it invisible
1.png

Parent the camera to the "cameraman" (node constraints), the closets to the point your model has to look at
2.png
use "Hijack look"
anchor the "hijacklook" to the "cameraman"
move freely the "cameraman" and see what happens
:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes