flaby228

Dec 27, 2017
Hi

Not a bug at all, simply disable the FK/IK nodes
I dunno where are the on/off slider, but I guess is anim or system tab
trial and error xd
found a fix in system, options, object settings, set display type to selected instead of show all now it only shows the spheres for the selected object so with no object selected they all disappear. Thanks so much for the the help.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
i've download all 18 files but when i try to extract the no.1 file it say "cannot open the file as [7z] archieve, unexpected end of data"

can someone guide me please :cry:
Gdrive very unhelpfully renames the download file names. You need to rename every one of them. Remove everything after SPLIT.7z.001, everything after the three numbers after 7z. It still may give you a problem after that but that's what you have to do.

Gdrive is shit anyway. From the nonsensical renaming to the forced third party cookies just to download from the site. They can get fucked as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i've download all 18 files but when i try to extract the no.1 file it say "cannot open the file as [7z] archieve, unexpected end of data"

can someone guide me please :cry:
To add Skeltoms answer here are some links belonging this theme
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614314
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614538
and here an AllInOne https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10481161

Reactions: Velcrofly

Dflight7

Oct 23, 2022
Hello, I would like an insight on this problem I have with the main game.

When starting an H scene, after the white screen loading, the game stays in the white screen. I can't do anything except exit the game through task manager or alt f4. But I can still access cheats or take a screenshot, and the music still runs but no voice or actions in the background.

For a little bit of context: I had the game in an external drive. When I hit play and it starts loading, the drive suddenly disconnected. The issue started afterwards. I have tried restarting the game and the computer.

I've provided the console log error if it would be of any help. Thank you in advance^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I would like an insight on this problem I have with the main game.

When starting an H scene, after the white screen loading, the game stays in the white screen. I can't do anything except exit the game through task manager or alt f4. But I can still access cheats or take a screenshot, and the music still runs but no voice or actions in the background.

For a little bit of context: I had the game in an external drive. When I hit play and it starts loading, the drive suddenly disconnected. The issue started afterwards. I have tried restarting the game and the computer.

I've provided the console log error if it would be of any help. Thank you in advance^^
Sry - I can´t read this log (have no operator knowledge) :unsure:

White screen is normally caused by to long file pathes, the game couldn´t be loaded correctly.
Although there is one in the community who is running from external drive without issues (I guess Velcrofly), but nevertheless that´s not the ideal location.
Game folder should be on top of a drive and recommended not C:\, for example D:\HS2 and avoid unnecessary subfolders.
If possible transfer your game to a main disk, best is SSD.

Reactions: Dflight7

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello this is my first time trying to download a multi part game. I had a quick question after you download all of the files from the Better Repack website what do you do next? I know you only need to extract the first file. So using WinRAR do you click the first file and "extract files", "extract here", or "extract here [ScrewThisNoise]..."? And after that is there anything else that needs to be done to run the game???
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651
First create a short named game folder on top of a drive (but not C:), e.g. D:\HS2 and extract there without any unnecessary subfolders like [ScrewThis...].
Recommend 7-Zip.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay I created a new folder titled "HS2" and downloaded 7-Zip. How do I get it to extract directly to the folder titled "HS2" now??
Create an extra folder anywhere to keep the downloaded zips, then "Extract files..." of part 001 and choose your new HS2 folder as target.

But why "USB Drive"?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I think I'm missing something as the game is in Japanese. I've clicked the Union Jack on the Better Repack Menu for English but it's not changing anything. Is there an ingame setting I have to change too? And, if so, can someone direct me to which one it is?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I think I'm missing something as the game is in Japanese. I've clicked the Union Jack on the Better Repack Menu for English but it's not changing anything. Is there an ingame setting I have to change too? And, if so, can someone direct me to which one it is?
From time to time someone´s coming up with this translation issue. Unfortunately no generally solution showed up.

Normally the BetterRepack should run in english by default out of the box.
Since R9 the Steam translation is used.
I only can imagine a bad install is the reason for not working.

You should tell more about which version you installed, from where you downloaded (torrent or splitted packs) and how you managed the install - best show a screenshot of your install (explorer).

korukoru

Aug 13, 2020
Does anybody know why this happen? All the colors in the game are dull. I have had this problem since I had a problem with some mods and I made deleted all the ones that I had and I got the ones from a fresh install. In the studio and in the game itself all the colors are super dull and grey-ish

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
From time to time someone´s coming up with this translation issue. Unfortunately no generally solution showed up.

Normally the BetterRepack should run in english by default out of the box.
Since R9 the Steam translation is used.
I only can imagine a bad install is the reason for not working.

You should tell more about which version you installed, from where you downloaded (torrent or splitted packs) and how you managed the install - best show a screenshot of your install (explorer).

I downloaded the All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack) from the torrent file linked in the OP using qBittorent. I did not download the optional side loader stuff. Extracted it using WinRar (took about fifty minutes) then ran the Registry Fixer, followed by the InitSetting.exe file. Updated KKManager to the latest v0.22.0.1 as requested then checked the mod updater. After about fifteen minutes, it asked me to select what mods I wanted to update. Updated everything but Extra Maps and Items for Studio. Enabled DHH, Console and Better Anti Aliasing then launched the game and everything was still in Japanese. HSInstallFolder.PNG

I went to their website and saw the latest pack is the R12 one, so I'm going to download the R11 to R12 update plus R12 Hotfix 1 and see if that fixes the issue. I'll report back when that is done but it's an agonizingly slow download.

Didn't seem to help. :/

Last edited:

JC3500

Mar 25, 2020
Create an extra folder anywhere to keep the downloaded zips, then "Extract files..." of part 001 and choose your new HS2 folder as target.

But why "USB Drive"?
I was doing it on a USB Drive because I don't have enough space on my laptops local disk to download and extract the game. Do you know if its possible to do so or not? Because after I extracted the files to the "HS2" folder it didn't install the game. It left me with another folder with files.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!

I hope this is the right place to ask. It is regarding Graphics mod Preset.
I am working on a scene and choosing the right preset to enhace it, I found a particular preset. Please take a look in the attached file.

As you can see, it flashes in a colorfull pattern, very usefull in scenes including nighclubs, party, etc.
How can I do something similar? I have in mind do something like a storm envyroment with lightings, or replicate a workshop welding, galactic battle, explosions, and so.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Okay I created a new folder titled "HS2" and downloaded 7-Zip. How do I get it to extract directly to the folder titled "HS2" now??
In 7zip's explorer options choose extract here. You may need to do it again depending on where you got the files from, there could be a 7zip inside the split 7zip. I know pretty stupid. You can then rename that folder to HS2 and move it to where you want it. A side note though, if that is indeed a USB drive that you plan on using I'm almost positive your game is going to run like shit if at all.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I was doing it on a USB Drive because I don't have enough space on my laptops local disk to download and extract the game. Do you know if its possible to do so or not? Because after I extracted the files to the "HS2" folder it didn't install the game. It left me with another folder with files.
you can run the Game from External Drives using the InitSetting.exe, there is no real "installation" neccessary like with other Games or Apps using a Setup.exe or something.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes